Memories

Reunion

   --Taemin

   "Taemin-ah~"

   "Hmmph..." He turned around, attempting to ignore the older's wake up call.

   "Taemin-ah~" The elder purred. "There's only an hour left to get ready."

   "Key-hyung~" He mocked. "I'll get up when it's my turn to get ready."

   "Ya, Taemin-ah we BOTH know that's a lie." Key pulled the green comforter off of him and sat him up. He patted on the younger's back until he finally opened his eyes. Sigh. Why do schedules have to start to early? Taemin sat in his bed and looked over to Jjong's side of the room they shared. Am I the last one to get up? He hazily stared at the clock until his eyes went into focus. 8:00 AM. The maknae lazily stood up and dragged himelf in the direction of the bathroom.

   "Jjong's in there. You'll have to wait a few minutes." Key said as he left the room.

   "Ugh..." Tae banged on the door "Hyung, I need to pee!"

   "You can wait a few minutes!" Jjong shouted back at him.

   "Aish. Umma~ you couldn't have waited to wake me until he was out?" The younger mumbled to himself as he glided over to the living room. Sitting with his legs crossed on their leather sofa, the maknae waited for the pup to exit the restroom. He hopped up and down until he could hardly handle it anymore. Taemin jumped up from his seat and jolted into the bathroom. There, Jjong stood shritless staring at himself in the mirror. He jumped when Taemin suddenly barged into the small room uninvited and was still in shock when he found himself outside of the bathroom.

  "Eh? Was that Taemin? Ya, Taemin-ah that's not very polite! I wasn't done in there~" After a minute or so, Taemin exited the bathroom, smiling brightly.

  "All done~" The maknae said wiping his wet hands on the elder's chest. "You should really stop using all the towels, hyung. How am I supposed to dry my hands?" The younger strode off into the kitchen and began his raid for food. He searched through all the cupboards and shelves in the fridge until he could find what he was looking for. "Hyung," he called "where is my banana milk?"
"Fridge, bottom shelf." A sweet voice replied. Taemin turned around to see Onew still in his white muscle shirt and pajama bottoms.
"Oh, thanks hyung." After obtaining what he desired, Taemin and Onew made small conversation until it was Onew's turn to get ready. Taemin lay sprawled on the sofa and stared at the ceiling. Slurping his banana milk he began to think. I don't think there's anyone in this word who loves banana milk more than I do... A face popped into his head. It was a young boy with chubby cheeks around the age of 6 or 7. He was smiling, which made Taemin smile as well.

   "Ah, our Yoogeunie..." He whispered to himself. "I miss him..."