I Miss You...

Reunion

--Jonghyun
    The members were silent as Minho's cries filled the van. They all knew Minho was one of the strongest members, both physically and emotionally. Usually in a situation like this Jonghyun would say something like: There's not much we can do about it now. It's in the past. It's time to move on. But he didn't. He knew as well as the others did that it was Minho who was closest to Yoogeun at the time and how much the rapper had cared for him.
   After what seemed like forever, the SHINee van pulled up to the front of the ETUDE studio. There, they met up with Krystal and Sulli and staff to begin filming their new "Magic Any Cushion" CF. Upon walking into the studio, coordi noonas began to flood the idols immediately. A few minutes passed by and everyone in the studio was working on something. Voices filled the room which made Jonghyun feel as if he were at a concert. He sat in his chair waiting for his make-up noona to come to him. In this time he began listening to all the conversations around him, most of the consisted of the noonas talking to the members and telling them what to do.
   "Minho-ssi why are your eyes all puffy? Were you crying?"
   "Onew-ssi, you barely got here you can eat later. Lets at least do your make-up first, huh? I have a few snack in my drawer you can eat for now."
   "Key-ssi, can you tear your eyes away from your Instagram for a minute so I can fix your hair, please?"
  Jonghyun sighed. The situation in the van wouldn't leave his mind. He stared at himself in the the mirror, tracing his jaw-line as he waited. Images of Yoogeun filled his mind as well as memories of their time spent together. He recalled the time where him and Onew were left in charge to go cut Yoogeun's hair, but the young boy would refuse to do so and in the end he never got the hair cut. Jonghyun also recalled the first time meeting Yoogeun in the snow, how he cried for his mom the first night, how he got to carry him on his shoulders. He recalled the last day with Yoogeun. How all the members had to record their goodbye videos, how they made a time capsule, how Yoogeun walked away with his real family that night, leaving the SHINee appas behind. 
   A teardrop escaped from Jonghyun's eye and as more threatened to fall, his make-up noona finally arrived. She apologized to all the other staff for being late and began working right away. Jonghyun watched her; the way she moved, her speech patterns. She was really like a child, but at least she got the job done.
   When all the members were finished they strode towards the set. Taemin and Key played with props in secrecy while the director explain the concept and what needed to be done.
  "Hyung," Taemin called out to the pup. "Isn't this great? We all look so well in pink."
   Taemin is never really good with feeling the vibes around him. Jonghyun thought to himself. But I guess that's a good thing... He knows how to cheer people up. The elder male patted the maknae's head and smiled softly.
  "You're not going to become a girl are you, Minnie?" Jonghyun replied.
  "Eh? Why would I do that?"
  "To wear pink frilly dresses like the f(x) hoobaes of course."
   "Ah... Should I?" They both laughed.
   Jonghyun glanced at Minho who was standing at the back of the group, forcing smiles to the coodi noonas as they made final preparations.
  "Okay," the director called "Krystal and Sulli, to your places behind the curtain. Key, to you place in front of the curtain. And the rest of SHINee, to your positions on the cushion."
  "Yes~" They all called out in unison.
  "Ready... Action!"
  "Oh my princess!" Key began "Let us introduce our lovely princesses!
  Jonghyun kept sneaking glances at the member's expressions. He could tell they were all hurting, he could tell they were all faking those bright smiles and he could tell that if he kept thinking about all this he would end up crying.
   It was time for the camera to pan over to the 5 men posing on the light pink Magic Any Cushion model, but the pup couldn't bring himself to look at the camera. Standing there, he waited for the director to shout "okay" to unfreeze.
  "Hold~" the director cooed. "Alright. Jonghyun nice pose. I like it." the director clapped once "Nice."
   Jonghyun bowed in thanks and flashed a small smile in his direction.
  "Thank you~" The dino softly replied.
   By then it was time to shoot their individual part of the CF. Since Jjong didn't have any parts to film at that time, he decided to visit the restroom to sort out his mind. Once again the pup stared at himself in the mirror. He studied his eyes as they grew redder while he attempted to fight back his tears. Everyone knew once Jonghyun started crying he couldn't stop, Jonghyun definatley knew this as well; however, he couldn't stop the thoughts from entering his mind, they just kept coming. One after the other. Jonghyun hung his head and lightly punched the counter. Please stop... he pleaded. Tears rapidly began to fall down his face. How am I supposed to go film in this state... Why'd we even have to do that stupid show? Who would've known it would have cause this much heartache... Yoogeun-ah.. Where are you? We need to see you... Yoogeun... Please... Come back to your appas.... Please... 
     Just then, someone entered the restroom. Jjong did his best to collect himself as the man walked passed him.
   "Jjong?" A honey voice called out to him.
   "Ah, yes hyung?" he answered attempting to hide the falt in his voice, which wasn't easy.
   "What's up?" the leader asked.
   "Oh.. uh.. Some eyeliner.. had gotten into my eye. Just came in to fix it, that's all." the younger male exited the room, head low. He didn't like lying to s, but he didn't like to make them worry either.
   
Jonghyun went to the set and prepared to record.