A Friend In Need

Reunion

    --Key

  Key was the member in SHINee to notice how each of the others felt. Needless to say he definitely notice how Minho sulked around the past few days and how Taemin drifted off into thought more than usual. He decided he'd bring up the topic in the van to discuss it with all the members. He turned to look at the oven clock as he hopped down from the counter where he sat drinking a glass of milk. 8:45.

   "Ya, Onew-hyung!" He shouted as he walked into the living room "Hurry up! 15 minutes!" Onew emerged from the small room while pulling his shirt over his head, patting Key on the cheek as he passed by.

   "Did I make you wait Bummie?" the elder cooed. Key quickly got ready and met everyone in the living room. 

   "Got everything?" Jonghyun asked. All the members replied with a nod, "Alright then," He smiled "Let's go~"

   Key stuck close to Minho, wondering how he'd bring up the subject to the others. They all walked side by side on the damp sidewalk to their respective van. Key watched the sprinklers in the distance with hope they would give him any sort of ideas, which was little to none; it was pretty though. How the water and sunlight worked together to create a beautiful rainbow. It reminded him of SHINee and Shawols and how together they make up a beautiful family. Before he knew it he was standing in front of the van. Ew. He thought as he stared at his reflection in the tinted windows. How did I allow myself to go out like this? I should've brought my mask... Next time I'll get ready first. 

   Onew sat in front with the manager, Jonghyun and Taemin in the middle, and Key and Minho in the back. A few minutes into their ride is when Key decided he should begin.

  "Ahem," he started. "So, Minho-ya, why have you been so quiet lately? You're usually pretty excited after a comeback." Minho looked at him for a moment then looked away.

   "No reason." He simply replied.

   "Sure seems like there's a reason. Family issues?" Key inquired.

   "It's nothing."

    "Hyung~" Taemin interrupted. They all looked at him, unsure of which hyung he was speaking to. "You know who popped into my head this morning?"

    "Who?" Onew asked, turning back in his seat to look at him better.

    "Yooguenie~" The maknae sang. Minho sank in the seat.

    "Ah, our Yoogeun." Jonghyun said. "I miss his kisses." He paused. "Never thought I'd say that about another man..." Onew laughed.

   While the others continued to recall memories of Yoogeun, Key watched Minho as he stared out the window at the moving scenery and to his suprise the boy's eyes began to water.

   "Minho-ya... Is that why you're sad?"

   No answer.

   "Ya, Choi Minho. I'm talking to you." He snapped his fingers at him. The van got quiet. Minho slowly looked at him.

   "Yes,hyung?" He coldly replied.

   "D-Do you miss Yoogeun?"

   "Yes hyung."

    Key slid across the seat to be closer to the younger male. He put an arm around him and whispered words of comfort. The younger rested his head against the older's shoulder and released his tears. Key slowly rubbed his back.

   "It's okay. We'll see him soon. I can feel it..."