08.Making Moment at Lotte World

Heirs Hotel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji POV 

We really enjoy the memory we make in lotte world.We play many vehicles, buy some souvenir.

I have krystal didn't remeber her first plan.Skating.

I really have a bad memory when i'm skating.When i'm 7 years old.

FlashBack.

"Appa..wait for me ...Omma wait for me."i scream from behind.We have a race.The one who make one-turn, win.

My daddy is good at skating.Me, i can only stand.I use to hold rel.

"Appa....Ow...."i felt on my .I start to cry.My is cold and pain.My daddy and my mom come to me.

"Get up...Strong girl."he lend his hand.

FlashBack End.

"Oppa.Let's go skating.I always want to shake."Said krystal.They walk whiled hold hand."Ok let's go.I was a good skater you know."

Please don't.....They want to skate.They buy socks and take the skating shoe."I just wait in here."They look at me.

"Unni....it's not fun ..."Krystal see me with her puppy eyes."If you came.Here, i help you."They pull me

Krystal play skate really good.I think krystal will became second Yuna,the best skater in korea.

Me, i just hold baekhyun hand.We just go around while seeing krystal skate.

"Do you study skating?"i ask him, while we are still holding hand."My mom like skating to.I study from her."i nod."You? I think you didn't like skating."i nod and pout."I ever fell the pain in my .It's hurt and Cold at the same time."He nod.

"I want to date while skating."he mumble b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter