special chapter:Baekhyun X MiNa

Heirs Hotel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FlashBack 

A girl and a boy now was at the café, there favorite café at gangnam."Mina-ya.Look at here"click, There a photo of a girl.

"Do it come out good oppa."She troed to look at his camera."Not for people...But for me yes."She hit his shoulder."Opaa~"they both laugh.

The take a talk.About Mina salon, about baekhyun work, about a good place to go date, about Mina dog.

Anyway, They were lover.They already date 6 year.Yes, from colleage.Mina have a salon in gangnam and you know baekhyun is a heir....

"Oh oppa.That girl.Eunji-unni.She is really pretty.She is easy going person."Yes mina is close with eunji since eunji is baekhyun personal maid."She is really funny.When she get mad.Busan accent active."they both laugh.

They walk while hold hands."You still like mango a lot"Yes mina is mango lover."You too oppa.Coffe lover."They still drink there drink."But i love you more..."Mina blush."Yah oppa stop it"Mina is blush.Baekhyun is just giggle.

Now, it's infront of Mina house.A small house."See U next week."He wave and leave her.

She just about to open her hpuse door.She can breath easly.Yes she suffering Lung Cancer.But, don't tell baekhyun.Baelhyun still don't know, and she doesn't want to hurt and make baekhyun worry.It already the last stadium.He can die anytime.

 

Next Week 

"Mina-a, let's go to namsan tower today."he care her hair."great idea oppa."she smile to him.And they walk holding hand in a happy mood.

They look aroung from the teleschop.They write a there name in padlock.When  baekhyun want to throw the but suddenly mina hold his hand ."Emmm...oppa can i keep the key."She force a smile."Why??"He look and smile at her."it's no fun...Mina-a."He use his cute accent."No i just want to keep it.She grab the key and put it on her bag.

They enjoy talking while seeing the city.It's already 7.23 P.M 

 

Baekhyun really like to take foto of Mina....He use his handphone and click

l

"Yah oppa!! Don't just take a photo without calling my name..."she hit baekhyun head slowly."sorry-a mina....But it's out good."he gave her a back hug.he deep his head on her neck."I like your pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter