04

Heirs Hotel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun POV

"she sprains.."kyungsoo bandage Eunji right hand."For today , you can't move your right hand first"Eunji just nod."Thanks Kyungsoo.."he just nod and smile back to me.

I pay the hospital bill.And we start to go home.And you know eunji brother me all way home. "Bacon master,I will pay for the hospital bill"She just said that in the car."No.No need"and I always really that.You know how I didn't focus at driving because of her.until.......

 

Eunji POV

I really want to pay the bill.I know he already rich,but it's not his who is sick."Master...I will pay as fast as I can ok.."I see he is smiling."If you want to pay the bill, just bring Krystal to my home tomorrow I really miss her."emm...what should I do.When soo jun meet him,at home soo jun will bully me a lot because of him."emm...ok I will bring soo jun tomorrow"I said with a fake smile.He smile widely.

We Arrive at Baekhyun's house."Eunji call the driver.And ask one maid to take my bag,I want to go to work"He open my door."Yes master.And thank you for today"he just smile and nod."don't forget to bring Krystal tommorow"I just nod and make a fake smile.

"driver,Master want to go to work.Yu Ra, bring master bag in the sofa."i yelled to the maid and the driver.They do the job.And now I wasn't doing anything.Just sit at sofa and see all the maid work.How sad I'm........

Baekhyun POV

 

I enter Byun's Royal Hotel.Yes all great me so well.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter