13

Heirs Hotel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi POV 

I just finish my photoshoot.

          

"Thank You everyone. Thanks, For the great job!"I scream to the crew , while entering my Van.I sit in my usual place. 

"Manager Oppa, after this I didn't have any schedule right?" I ask my manager oppa. "No , you're free. But remember tommorow you have CF, Photoshoot, and weekly idol broadcast." Explain my manager oppa. Yes, today I have a time for dinner with my Baekhyunnie Babe. 

"Oppa , drop me at beakhyunnie house....no-no to the market first."I grab my sunglass and hat, so people would not recognized.

 

I'm going to make Vegetable Tofu. After finish my night shopping, I went to baekhyunnie house. "Oppa.. rest well, I can take taxi from here after finish meeting him."I smiled at my manager oppa and get off from my van.

I knock baekhyun house, and one of the maid open it. "Oh , Ms.Bomi-sshi. What a matter?"said the maid. "May I came in first?"I smiled angelic. "Ne you can." I walk in. "Where's baekhyun?"I ask to the maid, while walking to the kitchen."e-emm bae-baekhyun-ssi isn't ho-home yet."she is sutter, a lie. I place my things at the kitchen. "Don't touch my things."I say to the chefs there. I just walk suddenky there are three maid that try to stop me.

 

"Ms.Bomi-ssi where are you going?" Say one of the maid with the short hair."Baekhyunnie's room, wea?" I still walking. "Please, don't come in because.....because..."ha, she wanne lie again, but I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter