06

Heirs Hotel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun POV 

the driver drive the car to home .I saw Eunji and SooJun wave.I think Eunji just finish shopping and want to call the taxi."Can you stop near that Ahgassi?"he nod.

I open my car window."Baekhyun?"eunji seems shocked."handsome bacon oppa!!"Krystal is so cute."Here  the taxi miss...Get In"Krystal open the door.Eunji just stared blankly to me."Yah eunji...Get in.Or i just take krystal home."

"Unni....Get in"Eunji gave a sweat smile.She enter the car.

We three sit at back.Krystal at the middle.Eunji still bring the grocery bag in her hug."Bacon oppa~.Unni say tommorow i can go to oppa house."she look at me, why she is so cute."emm...oh, eunji, is your hand better?"She nod and give her eye smile.

"Yes, i can move my hand now."

"Thanks oppa"Krystal bow."Goddbye...See U tommorow"two jung sister enter their house.

 

Next Day 

Eunji POV

I knock Baekhyun's bed room door.I enter with krystal beside me.

"Please wake your oppa, ok soojun"i whisper to her.She nod and ran toward baekhyun.

"BAEKHYUN OPPA!! HANDSOME BACON OPPA, WAKE UP!!!"she scream in baekhyun ear.But, baekhyun cover his head with blanked.

"Krystal, second plan."she nod with a evil smile.She jump while singing trot song forn the drama she like 'trot lovers'.

Me, i join sing while using pan as instrumental.

"Gue deyo mister Lee Lee

Gue deyo mister kang kang~"We sing together.

Baekhyun wake from her sleep."ah, so noisy"

Baekhyun POV 

Ah~ why so noisy? I saw eunji and krystal laugh together.Why they laugh? <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter