01

Heirs Hotel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJI POV

I press the bell in front of me.Yes this bell was beakhyun's room bell.Yes he was the owner of this house."Master.....Your food is ready"I shout from the door."Yes....Thanks Eunji.I will be there in 10 minutes"He shout from the room.I just walk back to the stair and go down.

Oh i forget.My name is Jung Eunji.I work as Baekhyun personal Maid,yes only me who can tidy up baekhyun privacy like his room.I have a little sister,and she just 5 years old.

 

 

 

 

 

"Everyone prepaird the food.Master will came 10 minutes again."I shoud to those maid.Yes Baekhyun have 20 maid at his house,4 chef,and 1 driver.Yes,he is really rich.He was an Heirs in his father hotel,Byun's Royal Hotel.Is that hotel name sound chessy.Yes i feel that too,that name sound chessy.But,even do that name is so weird for me,that hotel is one of 10 famouse hotel in the world.Just forget about hotel.

 

 

 

Now,the food is ready."Duck,Check.Soup,check.Tofu,check.Rice,check.Fruits,were the fruits?"i'm checking the food.The other maid stared to tell the chef in the kitchen.One of the maid came to me and whisper to me soething."There aren't fruit in kitchen.How should we do ahgassi?"I schock you know here that."How can be it!"i shout infront of them.and that all the mais see me,and i'm embrace you know!!!

It still have 6 minutes.I can run to the nearest supermarket.I bring some money and run.I just buy all the fruits infront of me at that time.Usally i check all baekhyun things.But i don't care now,sorry maste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter