chapter 9 (the family meeting pt1)

I love you ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong! I decided to update today, because I wont update tomorrow (I am travelling tomorrow)...

★So enjoy this chapter ★

_____________________________________________________________

shinhye's pov~

"Yah!! Shinhye, wake up! We need to go to mrs.jung to tell her your decision about the marriage." I heard my mother's voice. She said that she was trying to wake me up since half an hour. Maybe I was tired from yesterday's thinking.

"Umma!! 5 more minutes, please!"

"Andwe, come on ireona (get up)"

I had nothing to do except obeying her, she's my mother after all.

 

So, I woke up, took a bath, brushed my teeth, and then changed my short white nightdress to a red knee-lenght dress with a white cardigan and a red pair of sandals. 

I also dried my hair, and made few perfect curls in it, yeah ofcourse... I am going to visit my soon-to-be-umma-in-law and my Soon-to-be-husband.

Oh... my yonghwa!! 

MY YONGHWA

MINE

AND ONLY FOR ME.. ;)

 

Then I went downstairs to eat breakfast with my family,mother and father, then my parents and I went to visit the jung family.

----

IN THE WAY TO THEIR HOUSE▼

There was a deep silence, until suddenly my mother said "Shin-ah! What will you do? Did you take your decision already? You better take it now, if you didnt. Do you want to be yonghwa's wife?!"

'Yonghwa's wife? I really wish to be called that. 

Woww!! It really sounds great.' I thought

"Yah!! Shinhye! Your mum is talking to you. We are waiting for an answer" this time, it was my dad.

"I-I dont k-know.. I think so" I replied hesitantly. 

"what do you mean by 'I dont know, I think so'??!" Asked mum

"Look!! Long time ago,before we went to china, I liked him. I had feelings for him. I went to china, to try to forget about my feelings, when I heard that he was getting married. But I after I knew that Seohyun left him, my heart beated again. And my feelings returned to me. Umma!! Appa!! I think that I really love him! But what about him??! Does he like me too? Or just a BESTFRIEND???!!! But you know what, if he will only treat me as a bestfriend then I wont have a problem. I am not selfish and I will help him to overcome seohyun's betrayal.  I will also help Yumi to have a good caring mother. I will also help your bestfriend to be happy, by getting her son's happiness. And I will help you too, the both of you,  by being happy, and creating a happy lovely family."

My both parents smiled at me. My father said "shinhye-ah! We are really proud of you..I am happy that you are my daughter! :) "

Just then, we arrived at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter