chapter 18

I love you ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hi again! I am free so I decided to update today! I hope you will like the chapter

_______________________________________________

after they all left to the jung's house, they had dinner and it was already 12 am. so, mrs.jung decided to tell shinhye's parents that she would like her to stay in the jung's house for the night because it was already late. And ofcourse, shinhye's parents agreed. So, they just slept in the jung's house.

That day was the last day that anyone saw seohyun. Probably she left didnt she? 

--------

One week only is left for the wedding:

Every one was busy, preparing for the big day. 

Mr.park and mr.jung were the ones who booked the place of the wedding. It was a grand five stars hotel. Mrs.jung and mrs.park were the ones who arranged and decorated everything for that special day. It was planed to be in a white plan hall that was decorated with white and red coloured flowers. The chairs of the hall are white while the table's covers are red. The two mothers are going to wear beautiful red dresses and the 2 fathers will wear white tuxedos with red ties. The groom is suppose to wear white tuxedo and a white papion (the neck-short tie). And for the bride, she would wear a wonderful y but not very revealing white wedding dress with smal red lining on the end of the veil.

Mrs. Park arranged the honeymoon in the place that the groom and the bride decided to go. And that place is jeju island. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter