chapter 9 (the family meeting pt2)

I love you ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong!! Mianhe!! I know I am late!

But I didnt have a choice, since I just arrived yesterday. 

Anyway its 4:30 am here.. and I am still trying to update.

Gomawo everyone for reading, supporting and commenting on my story.. also thanks for subscribing.

And I am really happy, I reached 610 views.

고마워!!

__________________________________________________

After shinhye's embarrassment, the jung's and the park's enjoyed their dinner..... 

Then, they went back to the living room, they were chatting/talking about random things. And then, mrs.jung asked shinhye "dont you want to smell fresh air? Go to the garden and enjoy your stay".

 

Shinhye replied with a nod. She then stood up to go to the garden,when mrs.park said "yonghwa, you too! Go enjoy! And we know that you need a talk with your future wife. So, go talk together!" He couldn't refuse, he was really in an embarrassing situation. Shinhye was looking at him in a confuse look. She knew that the both mothers are planning something. 

 

Anyway, yonghwa just obeyed. He just did what he was told, he wanted to talk with her so much. He missed her. He missed his BestFriend. He wanted to talk about their position now, as soon to be a married couple. He actually liked the idea, but he was afraid to know her way of viewing it. 

 

So.. back to the story, she went out of the room and to the garden, he also followed her. 

They went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter