chapter 20

I love you ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeonghasaeo! Nada is back again! I know that you are hardly waiting for the wedding day! Ah! And I decided to make the story around 25 chapters (less or more^-^ hehe^^) ! So... wait for it! Gomawo for reading! And subscribing! I want to read at least 3 comments before I post the next chapter! Again! Kamsahabnida!

________________________________________

-after they saw their house-

It was already 5pm when the went to have dinner in a nearby restaurant.

They went inside and had their favourite food while drinking orange juice.

It was silent until shinhye broke it "yong! Its finally tomorrow!"

"Yeah! Shin! I am really happy that you will be my forever lovable wife and bestfriend" replied yonghwa.

"BestFriend?" Asked shinhye. "Yea! And who do you think the one who can be my bestfriend? It can't be anyone but you" yonghwa said and shinhye smiled and gave a nod.

 

After they finished their chatting about different stuff, it was already 9pm when shinhye said "Yong-ah! We need to go now! Tomorrow will be a hard day!"

"Arasso! Arasso!lets go!" Then they paid their bill and left.

Yonghwa drove shinhye to her house and he said "tomorrow will be the day! The day that I will watch you while walking down the aisle while holding your appa's hand. Dont feel nervous! I love you shinhye! You're mine forever"

"I will feel nervous! Its my day! Our day! I will look at you and smile widely while shaking! I love you more than my life yonghwa! You're also mine. Lets meet tomorrow as lovers not as a boyfriend and his girlfriend! I love you yong"

"I love you more shinhye! Go now before it gets colder! I'll see you tomorrow"

"arasso! Bye now jagia!" She opened the door and was about to get out when yonghwa grabbed her hand and kissed her lips passionately!

"Bye shin!"

"Bye yong!"

-----

*the wedding day*

Shinhye woke up and went to have breakfast with her family downstairs!

"Are you okay sweety?" Mrs. Park said

"Ne, umma! J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter