chapter 24

I love you ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeonghasaeo :) 

Sorry for being super late. I know.. its been like ages (actually just weeks). But I missed your comments and upvotes. I am also very thankful to the new subscribers. I hope you like the new update. The story is almost to an end. I am planning on making it around 25 chapters.  So one more chap to go. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 months later,

The couple had their dinner while renting a yatch in the Han river (I am not sure if there is a yatch renting in that place. I am not korean. So just imagine that there was). 

They were feeding each other and enjoing the precious time that they are together. 

"Shin-ah, I love you. You are the most important person in my life." Said yonghwa

"Baby, I love you more than anything else in my whole life." Replied shinhye. 

Then, yonghwa got nearer and kissed shinhye's lips passionately.  And ofcourse without thinking twice, she replied his kiss. They shared the best kiss ever since they got married. They didnt even recognize that their rent was over, and saw the new renters came and saw them kissing.

"Uhm uhm" the stranger facked a cough. They immediately let go of each other's lips and bowed. Shinhye was like a dark red tomato. Well, she really got embarassed. 

They were walking home in silence, when shinhye got an idea. "Yong! I am gonna run" she said "why?" He asked. "Just an exercise" she replied. "Okay, lets go together?" He asked. She shooked her head, "wae?" He asked. "Because you wont be able to catch me. Hehe".

She ran and he ran after her trying his best to catch her. They were giggling while running. Shinhye slipped and fell down on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter