Chapter 5

Anyone But You

He then closed the gap slamming his lips on me, devouring me. I wept into his mouth, tears pooling down my eyes. “Dean!” I said once he let go.

“Shut up ” He grumbled as his hands went to the zip of his jeans. I cried again as he pulled the zip open.

Dear god. This was not happening. I don’t…I can’t let this happen. I have to do something. All I could do was cry. I heard the zip pull open and wailed not bothering that I was sounding like rusted bagpipes.

“Get the off of her” I heard someone say. Before Dean could turn to see who it was, that someone kicked him, effectively freeing me. I looked at my savior and let out a gasp as I realised that I might not be getting tonight after all.

“You ok?” He said pulling me up. AM I OKAY? I AM NOT OKAY YOU MORON! Didn’t you just see me get almost ! I wanted to scream at him. But then I saw Dean coming towards us.

“Xin! Look out! I shouted but it was too late. Dean pushed Xin away and was now coming straight at me.

Dear god! I gulped as I backed away. I spared a glance to check whether Xin was OK when I felt his hands on me again. With a fierce tug Dean pushed me towards the bath tub making me lose my balance and fall; along with some toiletries placed on the tub.

“Ow!” I cried as my back hit the cold marble. The pain that I had been feeling the whole day was now more aggressive. I stared up at Dean, someone I had called ‘mine’ once upon a time and felt my eyes tear up.

Don’t cry. Don’t cry. Xin is here. Don’t cry Chaerin!

That was when I saw Xin, through my fogged vision, coming to stand between me and Dean.

“Stay. Away. From. Her” He said through gritted teeth. Dean growled before walking towards us. This time with more force.

“Don’t even think about it” Xin threatened. His voice making Dean halt again. “Leave” Xin whispered.

“LEAVE” He roared. His voice even scared me as I stared up at the man I thought I knew.

I heard Dean shuffle a little before taking a step back.

“This isn’t over” He said pointing his finger at me. I gulped. .

I let myself let out the breathe I was holding when  I heard the door slam . It was then that I turned to pay close attention on him again. Xin. Mr. All-black.

“You were about to kick his ” I whispered, awed.

“You can fight!” I said as the realization hit me. He can fight! I thanked god for bringing in someone who knew how to fight. Because I thought I was a goner there.  

 Xin turned to me with a, what could only be described as a constipated look.

“No. I don’t know ” He said finally running his hand through his hair agitatedly.

What?! He has got to be kidding me. Oh god. 

“If he had decided to come fight me…honestly, I don’t know what I would have done” He said lending me his hand so that I could stand up again.

Though I wanted Dean to be beaten up before he could leave, I am so glad he made a run for it; away from the might Xin who he probably thought was a great fighter as well.

“You ok?” He murmured when I finally managed to stand up. Instead of answering, my eyes let go of the strong hold it had held of the tears. Tears poured down my eyes as I comprehended what could have happened.

I shook my head as the strong hollowful sobs emptied out of me. No, I was not ok.

I felt Xin moved before felt his hands wrap around me. Felt the smell of his leather jacket as it enveloped around me. On top of my worn shirt, which can no longer be called a shirt, because it’s ripped off so bad, I can’t even cover my stomach with it.

I wanted to say thanks. Yet all I could do was clutch onto his as I cried my eyes out.


“Coffee?”

Thoughts got distracted by the voice of a concerned Xin. I raised my head towards him and nodded in response. A coffee doesn’t seem so bad.

“Right on it” He called out as he disappeared into the kitchen.

I let out a deep sigh. Though it brought the worst, it’s still over. Finally over. Dean and I are over.

“Hey…um….” Xin came back in and let out awkward laugh. I gestured him to continue.

“I couldn’t find the things” He scratched his head.

Of course he wouldn’t. Why did I think he would be able to? I chuckled a bit, and got up to help him.

“It’s right here” I smiled as I opened the upper cupboard to show him the appliances.

Nodding a thank you in response, he proceeded with making a coffee for me.

“Xin” I mumbled, as I sat on the dining chair.

“Yeah?”

“Not a word. To anyone.” I hugged my knee. He can’t tell anyone. This is too embarrassing. He shouldn’t have seen all this. But I’m glad that he came. Very very glad. I shuddered as the thought of what could have happened crossed my mind.

“Has it always been like this with him?” He asked, as he kept the coffee in front of me. Has it?

I shook my head. “No”

I don’t remember him being this monster that he was today. He was never a monster to begin with but he just changed. I don’t even know why I didn’t end it when he started to change. Started to get violent.

Right. This, this was why I never wanted to breakup. He could have killed me.

I cupped the mug tightly and drank a sip. I looked over at Xin, who is probably having a ‘mind war’ on whether to talk about what just happened or not.

“Thanks” I smiled. Xin is not so bad. I mean yes he could be an annoying chicken, but he is sweet as well.

“Isn’t it funny how you guys were accusing me of yesterday, and then this happens?” He laughed, awkwardly.

He is right. The irony! Oh my god! “It’s not funny you idiot! It’s scary” I whacked his shoulder with a laugh.

We were still sharing that awkward laugh amongst us when we heard someone knock on the front door. I froze and I felt Xin stiffen next to me.

DEAN’S BACK? I shot Xin a worried look.  WAS HIM BEING THREATENED NOT ENOUGH? Why is he here now? Did he come back with a gang? What if they beat up Xin? Who is going to protect me then?

“Wait.” Xin tried to calm me down. He slowly got up from the chair, with me following him.

“Get me a jug full of water” Xin whispered.

What the hell is he thinking? Giving Dean a shower? As an apology? I gave Xin the craziest look I can give to him.

“We pour the water, and we run, okay?” Xin gave me a thumbs up as if this plan was the greatest. That was the craziest idea I’ve ever heard. This guy is no genius. But what other choice do I have than to not follow him? He is the only guy I can trust at this moment.

Grabbing a medium jug, I filled it up with water from the sink and added a couple a dozen of ice cubes for good measure; loud knocks still going on.

“Psst!” I called out Xin, as to let him know it’s done.

Carefully, we both tip toed our away to the door with the jug.

Xin shot me a look, to get ready to run. Heaving a deep breathe, he swiftly opened the door and

SWOOSH.

“WHAT THE ?”

OH .

“Oops” I let out an awkward squeal as I looked apologetically to the furious Jiyong in front of us; drenched. A wet Jiyong. A cold wet Jiyong. Holy hell!

“Jiyong-ah, what are you doing here?” Xin tried to change the subject.

“Is this how you greet your guests?” Jiyong glared at me.

“What the hell are wearing?” He screamed as his eyes landed on me. Wearing Xin’s jacket; ed.

Crap. I forgot to button this. I quickly fasten the button, covering my stomach.

“How would I know, you were knocking so hard. Not even knocking but banging on the door like as if you needed to eat someone alive” I defended myself. Well, it is true.

“I had to knock because this thing called doorbell doesn’t work” He shot me.

Oh right. I forgot that the doorbell’s broken. But that still doesn’t give him the right to bang and scare me.

“Sorry” I clasped my hands together and bowed.

I heard him take a deep breathe. “It’s alright” He forgave calmly.

“So why are you here?” Xin repeated.

“She forgot her bag in my car” Jiyong raised my bag as he fanned the waters off it.

I did? Great.

“Let’s get you dry” Xin said, as he took my bag from him.

I grabbed my bag and rushed in to get a towel.

“Here you go” I passed Jiyong the towel as I arrived back at the door step.

 Taking the towel, he gave a quick dry to his hair and stepped in.

“Shower?” I asked him, just in case he needed to have, considering the fact that he is a clean freak. As I asked him this my eyes landed on Xin silently asking him whether it was a good idea. He nodded yes. So he must have cleaned up the mess in the bathroom. Thank goodness.

“Got any spare clothes?” Xin asked him, to get a ‘No’ in response.

“I could lend you some” I butted in.

I don’t know what was so wrong in what I just said; they just looked me, hoping I was just joking.

“What?”

“You are a girl” Xin pointed out. Oh right. But, hey this is me trying to help him.

“Take it or leave it” I folded my arms. Stop being such babies and just wear it till your clothes dry up.

“Fine” Jiyong gave up. “But NO GIRLY CLOTHES!”

“Fine! A pajama would do right?” I asked as I led him to the shower in my room.

“Do I have a choice?” Jiyong frowned.

“Actually yes. Bras?” I grinned as I opened my wardrobe to get a pair of pajamas.

“Very funny” Jiyong sarcastically shot back as he got in and closed the door.

What should I give him?” I mumbled as I scanned through the wardrobe.

Crap. I shut my eyes as I the vision started blurring again. Tiredness taking over. Stomachache increasing. And also the back pain that had just started, a few moments ago.  

God, it’s like a counter attack.

A few deep breathes, and I was able to endure the pain.

Scanning again, my eyes landed on an all Hello Kitty Pajama. This would suit him fine. I smirked as I grabbed it out and placed it on my bed.

“The pajama is on my bed” I called out to him and left the room.

I walked into the living room to see Xin mop up the puddle that was created on the door step.

“Oh my god. Xin! You didn’t have to do that!”  I cried as I grabbed the mop away from him.

“Just let me” He gestured me to hand it over.

“No. Just let it dry” I placed the mop outside and got in; Xin following me.

“Are you alright? Feeling at least a little okay?” He asked, as he sat on the couch opposite of the couch that I sat on.

I’m glad that Xin understands that I don’t want to be touched by anyone but he is currently making me feel like a monster which could hurt him.

“Yeah.” I lied. I am not okay. The pains are just killing me. And in addition to that, the incident I just experienced has just taken my mood off.

“Not a word, okay? Not even to him” I reminded him as I pointed at the hallway; meaning Jiyong.

He nodded. “Yeah, but you have to be really careful” He was right. I do need to be careful; careful enough not to fall for anyone. You just won’t know when they are gonna turn their back on you. And you.

Ouch. Ouch. This backache is more severe than the stomachache. Oh god.

Xin looked at me concerned as he judged me from my facial expression.

I shook my head, assuring him, that it’s nothing.

“CHAERIN!”

I turned my head at the direction of the voice and saw Jiyong. Jiyong in pink Hello Kitty pajama.

Xin burst out in laughing, as soon as he saw Jiyong. Me, unable to control my laughter, I joined Xin as well.

It’s not that he looks bad in it or anything. He just looks so adorable. Like a baby kid. Very unlike of Jiyong.

“Don’t you have something else?” Jiyong cried.

I do. But I’d rather see him in this adorable pajama.

“Nop” I lied, laughing.

“Ugh, I am not wearing this” Jiyong frowned and took off the Hello Kitty shirt.

Good gracious. That body.

He threw it at Xin and fell on the couch, next to me. Really, now? Does he have to fall right next to me? Can’t he sit next to Xin!

Uncomfortable, I quickly shifted a little; just to make it look like I’m facing him.

“Did you put your clothes in the dryers?”  He nodded in return to me. I nodded.

“Xin, you just came?” Jiyong asked as he crossed his legs, on the couch; straightening himself.

“Yeah…Ah right. The medicine!” Xin got up, realizing that he still has to give me medicine; for as he was sent here by Jiyong to give me medicine. 

“And what have you two been doing the whole time?” Jiyong asked, annoyed as he looked at Xin’s jacket on me.

“None of your business” I stuck my tongue out at Jiyong. Why does he want to know?

He rolled his eyes at me then started at me as if something had clicked him.

“Did you cry?” He asked, studying my face as he rested both his hands on my shoulder. I froze upon his action. I know he means no harm, but it just disturbs me.

He is not Dean. I reminded myself. At least not yet. Should I take his hands off? Won’t he notice something then? What do I do?

“Jiyong!” Xin called, startling us both. “Can you get her some water, I forgot about it” Xin placed the coffee and the medicine on the coffee table in front of me. To follow Xin’s demand, Jiyong got up; his hands off my shoulder. Phew. Thank god.

“It’s her bloody house” Jiyong muttered as he went towards the kitchen.

I guess Xin figured out at that I was freaked out, because he gave me reassuring smile when Jiyong left to kitchen. I smiled a ‘Thank You’ in return.

“Here” Jiyong passed me a glass full of water.

This better make all this pain go away. With hope I swallowed the pill.

“Are you alright, now”, Jiyong rubbed his hand on my back.  I gulped when I felt his touch. But it’s Jiyong. Calm down Chaerin.

I nodded and smiled at him. “Yeah”

A lie, again.

Click. The door opens, startling us all; Xin and Jiyong straightening themselves politely on the seat.

They do know manners huh? I laughed in my head at their reaction.

“Oppa” I got up, as I saw the door reveal Daesung oppa.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t know you had company” He apologized, trying to come again later.

“It’s alright, Come on in” I gestured him to come over.

Awkward silence filled the room. Trying to break the ice, I introduced him to Xin and Jiyong. “Xin and Jiyong, this is Bom unnie’s brother, Daesung oppa”

“Ah, Nice to meet you” They both shook hands with Daesung oppa.

“Where’s noona?” Daesung oppa asked as he sat on the couch. Then it hit. Where is she? I haven’t heard from since Tabi took her away. Did she get kidnapped? She better not, because I’m going to kill Seungri.  “She hasn’t come back yet” I smiled.

I looked over at Xin and Jiyong to see them, awkwardly looking at places, trying to blend in. Idiots.

“Oppa, why don’t you join us as well?” I pointed out. It’s not surprising to see talent being passed down generations.

Ouch Back pain…Back pain…okay…better.

“Can I?” Daesung oppa asked, not sure as if he has got the skills. “He has an amazing voice!” I turned to Jiyong as bragged. “Really?” Jiyong looks interested.

“He is a producer at YG by the way” I pointed to Jiyong as I explained to Daesung oppa. “And he would be a friend of this freak face” I then pointed at Xin.

“Why am I freak-face?” Jiyong complained. Why is he a freak-face? I don’t know. I just felt like saying it.

“She really loves annoying people, doesn’t she?” Daesung oppa chuckled as he asked Xin and Jiyong. On hearing this, Jiyong seemed as if god has granted light for him. “YES! SHE DOES!”

WHEN WAS I EVEN ANNOYING? Okay there might have times but if we were to speak about Jiyong, he is more annoying!

“She is also a drama queen” Xin joked. “Yeap!” Jiyong and Daesung oppa high fived, agreeing. HIGH FIVE? REALLY? SO SOON?

I did want them to bond and not feel awkward with each other, but not like this! They are ganging up on me. One joke on me, and they are all bonding like as if they have known each other forever. I hate them.

“Back to oppa coming to YG, yes you can! How about you start day after tomorrow? I’ll let dad know” I changed the subject.

“Cool. Thanks darling” He ruffled my hair and got back on joking about me with Jiyong and Xin. I pouted in anger as I sat through their jokes on me.

“CHAERIN-AH”

The jokes and everything stopped at the voice of Bom unnie’s from the gates. She came in with the most irritated face on her.

“What happened?” I asked, worried. Did something happen? What did Tabi do to her? Following her, came in Tabi and this girl, who I have never seen. She bowed at all of us, as she got in. Nodding a welcome, I just sat curious as to what this is all about.

“He told me he was gonna show me something!” Bom unnie started. “But in the end, he took me to the AIRPORT WITH HIM!” She cried.

“Airport?” I gasped. That is so far away. No wonder, they took their time.

“You guys were trying to flee away?” Daesung oppa asked, concerned. “Oh, Daesung-ah!” Bom unnie hugged him; tired, as soon she realized that he is there as well.

“No.” Tabi corrected him. “I told you why you couldn’t be there at that time!” Tabi defended as he faced Bom unnie.

“You could have dropped me somewhere else then!” Bom unnie screamed at him.

“Alone? She is gonna kill me!” Tabi shot back as he pointed at me.

Hey, don’t make me sound like a serial killer. Jiyong would be perfect for that. I saw the girl behind him shake her head, at this reckless argument. She knows how we feel.

“And it’s not my fault, my sister decided to land on that time!” Tabi exclaimed.

His sister?  So the girl is his sister. She looks so adorable and pretty.

“Hey don’t bring me into your love quarrel” the girl backed off.

“This is not a love quarrel!” Tabi and Bom screamed at her in union to get ‘okay’ from her. Bom unnie was about to continue but figuring out it’s useless, she frowned and went to her room.

“Meet my noona, Dara” Tabi sighed and then introduced his sister.

NOONA? I thought she was his younger sister. You have got me kidding me. She looks like she is 20! I could see Daesung oppa shocked as well.

“Annyeonghaseyo” I got up and shook her hand.

“Annyeong” She cheerfully greeted us all.

“What brings you here?” Jiyong asked curious. “Ah, guess what? I got an opportunity to work here as an actress!” She squealed as she sat next to Xin.

“Chincha?” Xin and Jiyong asked, amazed. I’m guessing this opportunity is a huge boost to her career.

“Yeah. I guess I’ll be seeing you all often” She rubbed her hands together as she smiled at us.

“And you are?” She asked me and Daesung. “I’m Chaerin” I smiled back. “And I’m Daesung, Bom’s brother” Daesung oppa introduced himself as well.

“And this lady would YG’s daughter” Jiyong pointed at me. “Really?” Dara unnie was amazed. Dara unnie knows my dad as well? Oh wait, her brother is working here. No wonder.

“Is she the one…?” Dara unnie started. “Nop” Jiyong quickly denied. Am I what? What the hell are they talking about?

I was about to ask when, my dad came in, surprising all of us.

“Dad”

Why is everyone coming now!? Couldn’t they come here a little sooner?

“Is there a party or something?” My dad looked at all us as if he had missed something.

“Dara!” his excitement grew when he recognized her, as he walked up to her. “Sajjanim” she hugged him.

Sajjanim? She worked there too?

“Good to see you! Why are you here? I thought you were in  ?” My dad seated among with everyone.

“Got an acting opportunity!” Dara hooray-ed. “That’s great!” My dad gave her, his warm wishes.

How does my dad know all these people? He then turned to me. “I heard you left because you were sick. So I got you some fruits and juices” He raised the plastic bag at me.

“Thanks” I got up, taking the bag to the kitchen.

“Want something to drink?” I asked everyone. “What is everyone doing here?” Bom unnie asked as she came in through the hallway.

“God knows.” I muttered.


“Chaerin-ah” Bom unnie looked at me confused as I followed her into her room with my rilakumma and a pillow.

I cannot sleep in my room alone tonight. Not after what happened hours ago.

“Can’t sleep?” She asked coming over.

“Unnie!” I cried hugging her.

 This is going to be a long night.


It’s been two days and I haven’t got out from this bed. Well not literally. The pain has lessened except my back pain.

“Chaerin-ah” Bom unnie poked her head into my room.

“Yeah?”

“You see, Jiyong’s track turned out great. And we got a huge income from it. Thanks to you as well. So we are planning to go out clubbing. Coming?” Bom unnie explained as she came closer to my bed.

It did? That’s great! I felt proud.

“When?” I asked her.

“In an hour or so”

Should I go out? Well my pain has somewhat gone. Why not? Plus I’m going stir crazy staying at home.

“I’ll go” I lazily groaned into the pillow and got up.

“But” Bom interrupted. “It’s Spazz and Jazz” she finished.

‘Spazz and Jazz’? I can’t go there! What if I run into Dean again!? No. Just No.

“Then I’m not going” I fell back on the bed.

“Sure?” she gave an apologetic look. She knows that I would have wanted to go but I can’t.

“100%” I shoo-ed her away. Guess I’ll be spending the night at home. Again. While the others are out partying.

I was about to doze off, when my bedroom door opened yet again.

“I told you, I won’t go” I spoke as I rolled around to face Bom unnie.

“But we are not going without you!” stood Xin.

What is he doing here again?

“Yeah, plus we will all be there. Don’t worry” Bom unnie got in, joining him.

I smiled. It’s adorable that they are doing this for me just so I won’t feel left out.

“Now get ready!” Bom unnie and Xin left the room.

“Fine” I called back, with a smile on my face.


“Oh look, what is Miss Miserable doing here?” Jiyong greeted sarcastically as I approached the V.I.P area. Couldn’t he greet me in a better way? Would it hurt him for ask me how I am doing? I mean it’s been two freaking days!

“I am doing fine. Thank you for asking” I faked a smile at him, pretending as if he just asked how I am. He rolled his eyes.

“Let’s get this party started!” Lydia unnie screamed.

“Are you feeling better?” I got distracted when Taeyang sat next to me. HE CARES!  Can’t you see that Kwon Jiyong.

“Yeah” I gave a shy smile. God. Why am I acting like this? Be calm Chaerin, Be calm.


Through, laughter, stories and drinks, we bonded more. All of us; all of us, including Danny, Daesung oppa and Dara unnie as well. Minus Jiyong. No way I’m bonding with him. We both kept ignoring each other. And I myself don’t know why. Pretty sure he doesn’t either. God what is wrong with us?

“I’m going to go up and sing my soul out” A drunk Bom unnie stood up. I would stop her but she sings amazing even when she is drunk.

“Go girl!” Dara unnie and Kush encouraged her.

“Are you sure about this?” Tabi leaned in and whispered. I nodded.

“And Im gonna go and dance while she sings!” A drunken Seungri followed her, up to the dance floor.

“I’m in!” Lydia unnie joined him.

“Me too!” everyone else then got up.

“Joining?” Taeyang asked. So sweet of him. “Later” I shook my head politely.

Everyone except me and Tabi left to dance floor, to get drinks and more.

Neomu chisahajana neodapji mot-hajana
Jigeum jeokeungi andwae eojireoweo wae
Nuga nugurang hae-eojyeo niga narang hae-eojyeo
Jal saenggak-hago malhae, yeah

She sang in.

Oh. She is singing the song Teddy hyung and I produced. ‘Go Away’ And I can’t believe she is rapping the rap parts as well. Not bad unnie, not bad.  

Getting up from couch, I stepped out the V.I.P area to get a clear view of Bom unnie. And she is rocking it.

Smiling proudly, my body grooved into the music. 

“Wow, she is good” Tabi came up to me, still eyes fixed on her. “Hell yeah she is!” I nodded in return.

And just like that, Tabi moved along to the music.

One song after another, she kept pumping the crowd along to the electron music. And I was enjoying it like no other with Tabi right beside me. For a moment there, I forgot all about worries of seeing Dean here.

I was enjoying when my eyes caught an interesting view. Kwon Jiyong trying to hit on a girl, next to the bar.

 He was acting all mighty and sweet to her. Girl, you haven’t seen the nasty side of him. The angry furious Jiyong. I know it shouldn’t be of my business but this really bothers me. Maybe because I have never seen this squeaky, innocent yet strong side of him. Plus come to think of it, I haven’t seen the furious Jiyong in two days. I miss it.

Okay, time to stir things up. I smirked as I made my up to him.

“Oh, look at you trying to explore your choices” I smiled as I stopped next Jiyong.

Jiyong and the girl gave me a curious look as to what I meant. I smiled brightly at the girl. Chaerin-ah, let your magic begin.

“You see, he was sleeping with my brother.” I said grabbing Jiyong’s chin and squeezing it in an adorable kind of way. “He was so in love. You should have seen the two of them together. Always together. Always. If you know what I mean?” I winked at her.

 “But then my face brother had to go and ruin everything. He cheated on him…of course I support his –“ I nudged a traumatized Jiyong’s shoulder. “-decision to try out the stores where the straight men shops in. I’m sure you understand”

Hah. Good job Chaerin.

Despite Jiyong’s glare, I continued, “Please, the gay out of him” I patted on his head and walked away.

Proud of my work, I made it to the other side of the bar, greeting the bartender.

“Ah CL! Haven’t seen you around” He smiled.

“Yeah”

“Dad found out?” He asked, worried.

“He did, but I’m surprised he isn’t doing anything about it yet” I laughed.

“The usual?” He passed me a drink.

“Nop. I’ll just go with an alcohol free drink tonight” I am not going to drink. Not with Jiyong here. Who knows what’s gonna happen?

“Coming right up”

“Hey there pretty lady”

I turned around to see a stranger ogling me.

Who is he? Why is he staring at me? Is he a friend of Dean’s? Or is he hitting on me? I can’t figure out. I gave a glance to the dance floor for Xin. I don’t see him. Crap. This is bad.

“You okay?” This stranger asked.

“Yeah” I played it cool. Cool right. I was close to hyperventilating in a matter of seconds.

“Don’t bother hitting on her, coz she is a lesbian” I heard the familiar voice behind me. Is he trying to play the gay card on me as well? How original. I mentally scoffed even though I’m glad that Jiyong is here.

“Really?” the stranger’s smirk grew.

“Totally!” I agreed without hesitation. Anything to get rid of this guy right now.

“Lesbians are much better” He smiled.

. The plan backfired. I shot a glare at Jiyong. Thank you genius. You made it worse. I communicated through my eyes.

“What are we waiting for? Let’s get you a babe and we can have some fun” He took my hand, ready to lead me away. He touched me. Oh my god. I shot Jiyong a panicked look. He was too busy glaring at the stranger.

I pinched him. Hard. Gritting his teeth to swallow the painful moan Jiyong turned to me. He forced a smile at me.

“Sorry man. This one’s mine” He said still looking into my eyes. Huh. He had light brown flecks in his.

“Babe you shouldn’t have to act like a single woman every time we get in a fight” He said. What?

WHAT!?! I opened my mouth to deny the ludicrous statement when he moved towards me. He mouthed a ‘payback’ before placing his lips on me.

“Oh geez man. Should have told that she’s your chick. You know the lesbian card always turns us on” I heard the stranger. Neither of us replied.

Maybe he intended on giving a small kiss. Until his lips landed on me, all that I ever wanted to do was to get him off of me. Yet when he stared kissing me with those gentle lips – hold on! GENTLE LIPS? – I couldn’t shove him off. In fact I grabbed him from the front of his jacket and pulled him closer. His hand came up to cup my face as he continued to kiss me, confused yet eager.

All this time I had avoided any human contact with anyone other than Bom Unnie and Xin. The thought of touching another man had repulsed me. Not now. Him kissing me, opened up a part of me that I had not known existed. Opened the vulnerable part of me that just wanted to cling onto him. Weird right?  I feel safe. That’s right. Me, Chaerin Lee was kissing Kwon Jiyong willingly. In fact my kisses had a desperate feel to it. I just hope that he wouldn’t ask me about it later.

I felt him running has hands through my hair and I in turn moved mine across his chest towards his face and gently him. It was very smooth. Was the man always shaving? A smile crossed my lips at the thought. He bit my lips in return.

“CL your drink. Non-alcoholic orange squish Mario’s special” I heard Mario, the bartender say as he placed the drink on top of the counter.

We were pulled out of our strange reverie but neither of us moved. He slowly placed his forehead on mine as he sighed. I heard a whispered “Wow”. Wow indeed. Jiyong stayed like that for a while, and I didn’t make a move to tell him to do otherwise. He finally lifted his head after giving me one last chaste kiss on the lips. Seriously what was going up with him?

“You’re drink” He muttered before walking towards the crowded dance floor. WHAT THE HELL DID JUST HAPPEN?

I stared across the room and caught the eyes of Xin. He was smirking at me.


“Care for a dance?”

I was startled, when Taeyang pulled out his hands towards me. Taeyang is asking me to dance with him. Dear god. What do I say?

“Sure” I grabbed his hand, as he led me to the dance floor; Xin following me. Thank you Xin.

Bom unnie has also joined the dance floor with everyone else. Following the music, we both got turn up and danced around.

He is really good at dancing. As he does a step, he assists me in doing the exact same step. Luckily, I am able to pick up the steps. Laughing, we both continued dancing. Xin joined us after a while. This was turning out to be more fun than I had anticipated. Even Jiyong’s kiss was pushed to the back of my mind. It didn’t take long for me to get sandwiched between the two of them, the rhythm at its highest tempo. Xin’s constant presence calming my nerves, I danced the night away.


“Having fun with two guys…Enjoying aren’t you?” Jiyong asked sarcastically as I entered the V.I.P area to rest.

Yes. I am enjoying. What is his problem?

I was about to shot a rude answer when Xin grabbed me and made a run for it. Out of the club.

Why are we running? What’s happening?

I turned back to see what had caused Xin to react this way when I saw Jiyong glaring at us. He turned around with a huff when he saw me look at him.


“What happened?” I asked as we finally paced down, away from the club.

“He…” Xin panted.

He? Who?

“Dean!” Xin finished. Dean was there? Oh my goodness.

“D-d-did Dean see us?” I stuttered. Did he? What if he saw and came after us?

“I don’t think so, I just grabbed you out as soon as I saw him” He spoke after calming himself down.

Thank goodness. 


“Good morning!” I greeted Jiyong, as me and Xin got in to the studio.

Instead of greeting me back, he avoided my gaze. God. He is being an again. Seriously what is his problem now? Why am I even asking this? He is always like that.

Rolling my eyes, I put my bag and sat on the couch.

“Jiyong, where are the others?” Xin asked. No response.

Woah. Okay now that’s new. Ignoring Xin as well. Someone sure is moody. I cannot stand his ty attitude, I’m out. Plus I haven’t taken my breakfast yet.

“I’m going out to grab my breakfast. Coming?” I asked Xin as I got up.

“Sure” He followed me out.

I heard Jiyong scoff behind us.

I bet he is PMSing today as well.


After a quick breakfast, I walked into the studio to see Jiyong enveloped in a woman’s embrace. He was holding her a little too closely, smiling a little too brightly.

Why was he smiling? I heard the girl squeal as she tightened her hug. What was she, a ? Not that I care or anything.

Jiyong released her and grinned down at her. He then closed the distance and placed a kiss on her forehead. WE KISSED ONLY LAST NIGHT AND HERE HE IS NOW KISSING OTHER WOMEN? Not that I care or anything. But it was a daa-aahhhh-mmmnn good kiss.

I started tapping on the door with my thumb impatiently signaling for them to move their kissing session to somewhere else. Jiyong’s eyes turned to me when I started making the sound and he rolled his eyes. The girl who he was hugging turned around as well. I was glaring at Jiyong before I shifted my eyes to the girl.

Then I forgot how to breathe.

“CHAERIN UNNIE” She screamed, delighted.

“MINZY??!” 


Am I getting killed for not letting Jiyong save her? Eek. 

*bows* Sorry. But this really wasnt a time for Jiyong. So please spare me T.T . Haha. xD But sensed a jealous Jiyong? ;D

And I really tried my best making this a fun chapter but she was almost , wasnt she? :O 

Hope you enjoyed it. (: <3