Chapter 3

Anyone But You

Seeing him was torture. Finding out that I have to assist him was torture. AND TO TOP THAT I HAVE TO WORK WITH HIM ON WEEKENDS?”

You have got to be kidding me. Those are the only days I would get to live without seeing him. But no, my lovely father decides to make that my punishment. I’m his daughter for all that’s holy! Fathers just don’t punish their daughter! Nu-uh. Not done.

Ugh. The universe is against me.

“You are his daughter?”

I was taken back from watching my most lovable father walk away from us.

“Yea?” I responded.

“No way. You are kidding right?” For some reason, he didn’t want to believe it.

“No. Why?” I narrowed my eyes at him.

“Well, it’s just that he is such a great and sweet guy to hang out with and you, his daughter… quite the opposite, you see” He grinned while pointing out. Was he implying that I’m not sweet? Of course I am sweet. I’m the sweetest person alive. I rival sugar. Sugar is my bitter .

“You haven’t seen the nasty side of him” I scoffed.

My dad, yes, he is great guy but get on the bad side of him and you are screwed. He is a perfectionist as well. We all have to keep on trying with the tracks until we produce that exact track that he could be moved by. Get one thing wrong and he will turn ice cold.

I guess I conquer those few traits of him like being a perfectionist and hot blooded. And that pretty much could describe me.

“I have but I got to admit, yours is nastier than him” He grinned.

“YAH!” I screamed at his face, only to earn a chuckle from him.

This guy is no joke. He is a pain.

“Here, come with me for a second”

I was taken by surprise when he took me by the hand and started leading the way.

Where in the world is he taking me to? And why does he have to grab me? I can walk on my own.

But for some weird reason, I just let him. Let him do the work. I’m too lazy to speed up with him.

“Do you even know where you are going?” I asked. I mean he is new here, yet he is leading the way as if he knows this place well.

“I know this place better than you” He winked at me as he looked back at me.

“Sure” I scoffed.

He just came here.


He took me out to the balcony and brought me up to the drinking tap located there.

Okay, what? Why are we even here?

“Don’t tell me you brought me here to watch you, wash your face?” I folded my arms as he finally let go of my hand; to wet a tissue from the tap.

I looked at him curious, as he marched up to me with the wet tissue.

What is he going to do? Help me wash my face?

It was then, when he my white shirt with it.

“What the hell are you doing?” I pushed away his hand, taking a step back. I felt oddly violated as I glared at him.

“You are gonna walk like that?” He pointed at my shirt.

Oh . Right. The Coffee.

“I can do it on my own!”

“Just let me!” He sighed.

“It’s not like I haven’t seen any of yours” He came forward and started rubbing the stain off.

Good point.

I watched him as he carefully rubbed the stubborn marks off.

He could be nice, I guess. I smiled.

“I’m doing this because I feel sorry for you for bumping into me, thus the stains.” He spoke as he kept concentrating on removing the stains.

He could be sweet as well.

It felt like I was seeing a different side of him for the first time.

“And because I feel sorry for myself for bumping into you.” He grinned as he looked at me.

And there it goes.

I take back what I just thought about him, few seconds ago.

I rolled my eyes at him. “Ugh. You just ruined the moment”

“There was a moment?” He raised a brow.

“Never mind” I looked away.

He was just about to continue when-

“HYUNG!”

Startled, I took a step back, and Jiyong immediately turned around in such a way that he was covering my front; which was wet from the water, exposing a little of my bra.

“Seungri” He seemed surprised to see him.

This guy named Seungri walked towards, with Kush following him behind.

Oh good lord.

“Hyung, What are you doing?” Seungri teased as he reached us.

“What are you doing?” Jiyong shot back, still surprised.

Seungri tried to peek at my shirt, but luckily Jiyong kept moving according to Seungri’s sight. Hiding me from Seungri’s roaming eyes

Giving up, Seungri chuckled. “You got a girl, I see”

“This is not what it looks like” I called out, popping my head out from Jiyong’s side.

“Oh CL!” Kush seemed excited as he finally recognized me.

“CL?” Seungri smirked.

No. No. They can’t call me that.

“Uh, please don’t call me by that name here. Just call me Chaerin” I imitated hush as I explained.

“Oh. Okay” Kush agreed, though he was confused as to why.

“And also not a word about the Dj-ing” I added.

“You DJ?” Seungri screamed in amusement.

I narrowed my eyes at him. I just told them, not to speak about it!

Is he a 2 year old who cannot understand what I’m saying?

Well I’m pretty sure 2 year olds listen better.

Getting the point, he murmured a ‘sorry’.

“So what are you doing here again?” Jiyong asked again.

“I just got a call from YG hyung, saying I can work here with you all! Isn’t that great?!” He squealed.

With you all? Who exactly are the ‘you-all’? And why do they even seem to be close with my dad? And what’s with the squealing?

I am so confused. Yet I was thinking that I’m the closest to my dad. Clearly he hasn’t open up to me. I felt betrayed.

“Really? That is Awesome!” Jiyong exchanged a fist touch with Seungri.

Wait…does this mean; I’ll be meeting these guys; Kush and Seungri every day at my work?

You have got to be kidding me for as they seem like a bunch of creeps as I have mentioned earlier.


It was only 5 pm, yet the sun is shining still brightly as ever.

I heaved a sigh into the air, as I leaned back on the bench.

It’s extremely hot outside, but I’m glad it’s drying up my wet shirt. Who would want to parade around their father’s company with their bra on display?

“So…Chaerin?” I turned to voice of direction; to see Jiyong approach with two Coca Cola cans in his hands.

Well that seems odd, I have never heard him call me that.

 “You never introduced yourself to me.” He handed me over a Coke bottle, as he sat next to me.

Come to think of it, I really did not. Wow.

I slept with a guy who I haven’t even introduced myself to. Way to go Chaerin.

“Yeah…But wait, you didn’t even introduce yourself to me.” I shot back.

He really didn’,now did he? I mean I found out that his name is Jiyong through Xin.

“But you know my name” He pointed out.

“Well…That still doesn’t count as an introduction” I stuck my tongue out.

“Alright then” He sighed and got up.

That was it?

A bit upset that he ended it, I drank a sip.

To my surprise, he got straight in front of me and did a 90 degree bow.

“Annyeonghaesyo. I am Kwon Jiyong. Nice to meet you”

He screamed as if he was introducing himself to a military chief.

Okay. That was so unexpected. And cute at the same time.

I couldn’t help but chuckle a bit, which made him lift his head in amusement at me.

“Wow. You can laugh as well?”

And AGAIN he ruins it.

My frowning face found its way back to me. Pleasure acquainting with it. Really!

Well, looks like my shirt’s all dried up, I better leave before he mock me again.

I got up, startling him.

“You are going now?” He questioned.

“Yeap” I popped out the ‘p’ to his face and started to walk away when-

“Be ready with my Black Coffee by 6 30 am!” He called out.

Wait, what? What did he just say?

I turned around to clarify what I had just heard.

“What?”

“Be. Ready. By. 06. 30. Am. Tomorrow. With. My. Black. Coffee.” He slowly read out the words, just to make sure I get it this time.

I did hear it right.

But…6 30 AM? He has got to be kidding me right?

I BARELY MAKE IT WHEN ITS 7 30 AM! HOW THE DOES HE EXPECT ME TO BE HERE AT 6 30.

And worst of all who the hell drinks Black coffee at such time.

Clearly he is nut job. God bless his future wife.

I need to get out from this.

“I don’t live to please you” I shrugged a shoulder with a sly smile, and was about to walk away boss-style when he stopped me once again.

“Fine. I could just tell your dad about the DJ-ing.”

Argh. He is driving me crazy!

“Fine! I’ll try.” I heaved a sigh and slouched, yielding to the annoying consistence of Jiyong


“APPA!” I stormed in my dad’s work office.

“Chaerin-ah, this is work. I’ve told you to restrain yourself from calling me that” He slightly scolded me, his gaze fixed on to the laptop screen.

“He is going to kill me!” I banged the door behind, acting as an innocent victim who currently needs help from her father.

“Chae, for as far as I know, he is not under any Murderers list, so you will be fine” He finally tilted his gaze towards me.

“Oh he is soon going to be. Wait for it! And I, your loving daughter will be the victim! And when that happens you will know that I was telling the truth and you will cry!” I acted out a drama right there, because for some reason it felt so real to me.

My dad looked at me like I am some psycho for a while, and then finally spoke.

“I think you’d do great for acting” He laughed.

Clearly he is not taking this seriously.

I dropped my bag on the couch as I walked up his work desk.

“I am serious dad! He expects me to be here at 6 30! WHO THE HELL DOES THAT?”

“Really?” He widened his eyes in surprise.

Hah! In your face Kwon Jiyong!

See! Even my dad thinks it’s crazy. He is gonna call you and ask you to not order me such stuff.

“Yeah!” I smiled brightly. And he is going to call him right-

His surprised expression disappeared, with now only an evil smirk forming across his face.

Dad…No, don’t do this-

“Looks like I found the right one”

BANG. The arrow shoots through my heart.

I played it out just so he knows how betrayed I feel.

I mean really! Does he not care about his own daughter’s precious sleep?

“I’m doing this because I care” He leaned back against his chair as he shot me a Sorry look.

Great. He read my mind.

“But, why him?” I let out my last whine.

“You will be fine, bubbles. Head home and sleep” He got and hugged me goodbye over the table.

“Dad, no using of ‘bubbles’ here please” I joked.

‘Bubbles’ is what he calls me out of love. I don’t really mind it but being called that outside is just embarrassing. Anyone could find out.

Minzy is his little Miss ‘sunshine’ for as she is the first to get up in the morning than the rest of us. I don’t know why he calls me bubbles. I’m not some kind of bubble making machine or something.

“Bye” I waved him bye as I opened the door to go out.

Complaining to dad is not going to work.


“Unnie? “ I called in as I entered the house.

The lights are out, her home slipper is here. I guess she still didn’t come back.

I better sleep now or else I might not be able to wake up.

After a light dinner, I stuck up a note on Bom unnie’s door before I left to sleep.

‘I need be at work by 6 30 am. So please, please, please wake me up. I don’t care which method you use, just make sure you wake me up. Because Karma decided to be a ’


BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Thousands of noises from thousands of places found its way to my ears at once.

“OHMYGOD WHAT THE HELL!” I got up, screaming as I pushed away the quilt on to the floor; because it felt like the noise producing objects were on it.

MAKE IT STOP! IT’S DEAFENING ME!  I chugged my fingers to my ears and looked up to the figure that was standing right next to my bed; my eyes still trying it’s best to open up.

I swear to god, the moment I open these babies wide, I am gonna glare the hell out of her. I should have never asked Bom unnie to use whatever method she likes.

But how was I supposed to know? She has never pulled this on me.

And POOF, the alarms just vanished. All at once.

What in the world was that?

Reassuring that it is safe now, I pulled my fingers and rubbed my eyes so that I can proceed with glaring.

“Who in the world taught you this?” I frowned as I rubbed my eyes.

I heard her chuckle.

Her voice seems bad again. Has she been singing too much?

Making sure, that my eyes are wide awake, I took my hands off and then stared at her.

THIS ISNT BOM UNNIE!

I stared at the familiar figure, who is now standing right here in my room, in the dark, with only a glimpse of light shedding in through my door; with a god damn evil smirk on.

The time has come.  I am going to die.

KWON JIYONG IS FINALLY HERE TO MURDER ME TO DEATH.

Goodbye unnie, Goodbye mom and dad, Goodbye worl-

Hold on. This could be dream. I might still be in a dream!

My hopes started rising.

I switched on the table lamp that was next to my bed, and got up.

“This is a dream right. You are just here to kill me in my dream, right?” I spoke as I shook him.

I might have sounded like the stupidest girl in this planet, but I had to make sure.

I mean who pops into your bedroom in the middle of the night!

“Whaaat?” He looked at me as If I was high.

“Pinch me!” I startled him again.

I needed to wake up from this nightmare before I die.

He just stood there, staring at me blankly.

“Pinch me! Pinch me so that I can wake up from this ” I repeated.

Is he really not going to save a life?

He took a deep breath and then cupped my face.

“I can’t pinch you but I could kiss you” he smirked.

Before I could even react to his response he dipped his head and gently touched his lips to mine. He then proceeded to move it softly evoking a response from me. I sighed opening to his delicate touch. He tasted good. Really really good. Like mint dipped in honey. I felt a smile form my lips as I thought of that.

“What?” He murmured against my lips. His gentle attack on my lips still on-going.

“You taste like mint in honey” I told him honestly.

“Is that good?” He sounded amused. I nodded my head before kissing him again.

Kissing him again.

KISSING HIM.

KISS!!!

I was kissing him! He was kissing me! We’ve been kissing each other!!!

With a yelp I jumped back from him landing in the middle of the bed. He looked at me confused. But then his face cleared into a smirk.

OH MY GOD.

NO. NO. NO. NO.

Now this has got be a dream.

This has got to be a dream of me embarrassing myself, for believing that the dream that I thought was a dream, wasn’t a dream.  Well isn’t that screwed up?

 “Awake yet?” He grinned.

Oh god. What a way to start off my day.

I am so embarrassed; I could hide myself under a plastic bag.

“Huh?” I pretended to not know what he was talking about.

“Weren’t you just sleep-talking a second before?”  He pointed out.

Wait, so he thought I was sleep talking? Please tell me that’s the truth.

“I was?” I played along.

“Yeah” He laughed. “You should have seen yourself”

Right. The teasing.

“Please, oh god, don’t speak a word about this!” I begged as I shook my head.

“I won’t” He tousled my hair.

“Pinky promise?” I raised my pinky at him.

After giving me a judgmental look, he entangled his pinky with mine with a sigh. “Pinky promise”

Phew.  Wait.

“What the hell are you doing here?! In the middle of the night?”

I don’t remember giving him permission to enter my house.

This is what happens when you give strangers your address.

“What do you mean in the middle of the night? It’s freaking 5 AM!” He defended himself.

5 am? I grabbed my phone to re check the time.

It’s 5:15

“Okay then, what the hell are you doing here at 5 am?” I asked calmly.

“I heard that you come late to work. I don’t wanna miss my morning Coffee. So here I am, to wake you up” He smiled all excited.

“It’s 5 am! I’m supposed to be there at 6 30!” I whined.

“As far as I can remember you took an hour to get ready. So if I were to wake you up an hour early, you’ll be ready on time” He gave a toothy smile.

 He is crazy! And who the hell is hyped up to work at 5 am!

“Wait. First of all who the hell let you in?” It clicked me.

There is no way he can get in, unless he is a professional robber or something.

“Your sister let me in” He pointed his thumb at the door.

Bom unnie?

“Sister?” I let out a chuckle.

“Yes? Isn’t she your sister?” He seemed dumbfounded.

“Well she is kind of but she is actually my best friend” I explained, still chuckling.

“Well, the last time I checked you had a sister” He scratched his hair.

How does he know that? Dad told him already?

Wow. Sure seems like they bond a lot.

“Now hurry up!” He slightly pushed my head away and walked out from the bedroom.

My sleep has long gone. I have no other choice but to get up.

With a deep breath, I got up to go the bathroom, when I stepped on a couple of hard objects.

I looked down to see alarm clocks all over the floor; which I’m assuming are the ones that fell when I pulled away the quilt.

 Not just two or three alarm clocks. I see many.

I checked around the bed, and picked up alarms clocks that counts up to 15!

Fifteen alarm clocks!

Is he for real?

Good lord. Either he is very bored or is very crazy enough to buy 15 alarm clocks.

Tossing the clocks on to my bed, I proceeded with cleaning up.


I walked into the living room to see Bom unnie chatting up with that .

“Why did you even let him in?” I shot her a glare.

“Hey, it’s not my fault. He said you work with him.” Bom unnie defended as she raised her hand in surrender.

“Let’s go” I told him as I walked up to the door.

“Bye noona” I heard him say bye to her.

Look how close they sound already. I rolled my eyes.

“Bye you both!” Bom unnie waved as she came to see us leave.

I let Jiyong take the lead and then turned to bom unnie.

“HE IS THAT PERSON!”I mouthed as I pointed to him.

“Huh?” She mouthed back.

Clearly she at lip reading.

“Later!” I waved her a final bye as I hopped into Jiyong’s car.


We arrived just in time. And I got to make his coffee.

I would have poured a bottle of salt in to the drink, but he was there, assessing me as if I would do something like that. Talk about trust!

I walked into the studio with Jiyong to see a bunch of familiar faces lounging on the couch, as they shared laughs with Teddy hyung.

“YOU!”

Me and Xin exclaimed at the same time as we saw each other.

I scanned the couch to recognize the faces.

Xin, Seungri, Tabi and Kush.

One seems to be missing. Oh right, Danny.

So is this what Seungri meant by working with you all?

Like seriously? Did Jiyong just bring an army to work with him?

And how could I not forget that, if I bumped to Jiyong, there is a possibility that I would bump into Xin.

“Please don’t tell me you work here as well” I did a sorrow face as I turned to Xin.

“I have never felt lucky this much for not working here” He imitated a phew.

So he is not?

“I’m just visiting them on their first day” He fell back on to the couch.

“You all have met?” Teddy hyung asked, curious.

“CL! Yeah, we met her at the club” Tabi spoke.

SHHHH! I screamed at him in my head.

“Ah?” Teddy hyung looked at me as if I’m caught red handed.

“You went DJ-ing I see” He smirked at me.

“Don’t tell dad” I begged as I mouthed.

“Ah don’t call her that and don’t talk about DJ-ing!” Seungri slightly smacked Tabi’s hand.

Well Thank you Seungri.

“Her name is Chaerin” He smiled as looked at me.

Now that’s creepy.

Jiyong just stood there looking at Seungri, probably thinking the same thing I was thinking; ‘what is up with him’

While Xin just stood there wondering why they shouldn’t talk about it.

“Oh I’m sorry” Tabi apologized.

I think he is the most normal person in there.

“Well, since you know everyone, we don’t have the go through the trouble of knowing each other, right?” Teddy hyung clasped his hand as he got up his chair.

“Let’s work” Tabi got up doing a little bingu dance, all excited.

Okay, cut out that normal part.

That was the weirdest dance I have ever seen, but it kind of fits him though.

So he is definitely not normal.

Who are these abnormal creeps?

Wait, does Teddy hyung know them?

They all got up and started with their own work.

They might seem like the silliest people but when they start with their work, they have the most serious face on them.

I scooted over to Teddy hyung and whispered. “You know them? Who are these people?”

“Some of them used to work here” he chuckled as he explained.

“But?” I waited for him to continue.

“Kush and Danny just stopped due to personal reasons. I’m guessing you have met Danny as well” He looked at me for an answer.

I nodded in return.

 “Jiyong just came from Japan to work here. And his friends as you see; Tabi and Seungri decided to join along with him. They even used to visit here once in a while, when they were like kids.”  He continued.

Even Jiyong?

“Xin never worked here. He is really close with Jiyong and them though. Same with Kush and Danny. They may not be the same age but they hang out a lot. In clubs to be more precise.”

“And I guess Jiyong convinced Kush to be back at producing. “ Teddy hyung gestured a I-don’t-know as he shrugged his shoulders.

“I see” I nodded; eyes still fixed on them, as he finished up explaining.

“Now get back to work! I have given you a lot of information” Teddy hyung smacked my back as he pushed me forward to go.

“Alright, Alright I’m going” I frowned at him as I walked up to Jiyong who was working very hard with his track.

“Need any help?” I asked, as I rested a hand on the top of his chair.

“Not yet” He replied as he kept playing with the equalizer.

I stood there, watching every move he does.

Seems like he is a pro at this. I could learn a few from him.

I was concentrating on him, when a voice hit all of us.

“Sorry, we are late.”

All of us turned around to see a girl smile at us, as guy slowly closed the door the behind.

That face.

“YB! Lydia!” Jiyong got up to great them, all excited.

He…

“Oh! Chaerin!” the guy pointed at me as soon as he recognized me when he was greeting all of us.

“Oppa” I let out a shock response.

What is he doing here?

“You know each other as well?” Jiyong looked at both of us.

“Yeah, we were once classmates” He smiled.

“Yeah” I agreed letting out an awkward laugh.

Why is he here? I mean the guy I used to have a crush on is now standing here.

What is happening to my life?

“Annyeong” Lydia greeted all of us.

We exchanged a hand shake as she came up to me.

“YES! FINALLY A GIRL I CAN HANG OUT WITH!” She squealed.

She seems cool.

“Don’t worry dongseng-ah. You won’t be alone, surviving with these freaks.” She pinched my cheek.

Freaks? She agrees? Hah. I already like her!

“I’m so glad someone knows my pain” I faked a cry, earning a chuckle from her.

“Woaah. She is cool” Lydia unnie hugged me.

A few chuckle and we both turned around to see the guys looking at us; displeased and offended.

“We are not freaks” Jiyong narrowed his eyes.

“Whatever floats your boat” I rolled my eyes.

Yes! I no longer have to worry about working with these guys, since Lydia unnie is here.

We might have just met, but it feels like we have bonded in way more than anyone else in here.


“How was work?” Bom unnie put down her corn plate as I entered.

“It went better than I thought it would” I smiled.

“Well that’s good” she munched a corn.

“OH MY GOD!” I seated myself next to her as I was all pumped up to explain what happened.

“What what?” She got curious.

“Guess who I ran into today?!”

She about to guess but I just cut her off.

This is too exciting to not say it out loud, even for a second.

“TAEYANG! DONG YOUNG BAE!” I screeched.

Unnie couldn’t believe it as well as she looked at me with hanging.

“NO WAY!” She exclaimed.

“The hot Taeyang you were after?” She laughed.

“YES!” I nodded all excited.

“So so did your heart skip a beat?” She nudged me, teasing.

“No.” I gave her apologetic look for disappointing her.

I took a bite of Corn and leaned against the sofa.

“Oh and I met an unnie today. She seems to totally understand me. I feel like I can work there with those freaks” I sighed.

“Freaks? You mean Teddy and them?” Bom unnie shot me a confused look.

Oh yeah! I forgot to tell her all that, since she wasn’t home yesterday.

“JIYONG!” I crossed my legs, facing her ready to announce another shocking news.

Unnie looked at me, gesturing me to continue.

“IS THE GUY I ACCIDENTALY SLEPT WITH THE OTHER NIGHT!” I spitted out.

“WHAAAT?” She dragged the question, shocked.

“Mhmm” I nodded, sadly.

“Damn what the hell is up with your fate?” She laughed,I know right.


A week and half has passed. Everything seems to be going fine.

Work? It’s okay as well, I guess. Just Jiyong pulling the fifteen alarm clock method every day, hence, never gets late to work.

And hanging out with the gang, made me realize that they are actually fun, but annoying at the same time.

I guess you could say we all did bond a little.


“How was work?” I was greeted by Bom unnie who was readying the dinner for us.

“Awful!” I groaned as I dragged my feet up to the dining table.

“Jiyong?” Bom unnie shot me a look as she kept on placing dishes on the table.

“Yes! And he was extra annoying today! He was all ‘Chaerin bring me this, bring me that, do that, do this, you are doing it wrong, do it more properly” I imitated him.

“Who does he think I am? His servant?” I grunted as I hit the table, real hard.

“Whoa! Easy there” said a startled Bom unnie.

“Ugh. I even have to make sure everything goes right tomorrow for as some people are coming over to hear his master piece which he has been working on for months.” I whined.

“Let’s eat, and get some rest” Bom unnie suggested she sat on the chair, ready to dig in.

“I can’t rest. I need to recheck on his work” I lazily washed my hand off and dug in.


A delicious Bom-made meal was enough to charge me up a little. Taking out his CD, I grabbed my mac book pro along with the MIDI controller and made myself comfortable on my bed.

God damn. This is good. I played his track over and over again. He really is good at this. I made a few adjustments to the places he asked me to.

I could listen to this all day. I’m sure they would love it. But just the thought of him being an today makes me all depressed.

 “AAAAARGH!”

“YOU !”

“I AM NOT YOUR GOD DAMN SERVANT!”

“ Whatchu didn’t know CL is the baddest,

Eating off your fate, let you Jiyong do the begging

Skinny little stick, snap back like a throwback,

On your knees, Jerk. See the horns? Kiss that.

Oh oh think you got a big old head?

Refer me to wrong and you gon see my daddy.

Pop the bubble out your gum, for my lipstick!

Now cheer for CL! Ji yong , Dismissed!”   

I can’t believe I just improvised a rap for him. Argh.  This is so frustrating. I need sleep.

After detaching the controller, and pulling out the CD, I shut down the mac book and got under to the quilt to doze off.


“Rise and shine babes!” Jiyong’s voice came through all the alarms that were currently going on.

“Im up! Im up! Stop the alarm!” I threw a pillow at him, as I got up and crossed my legs on the bed.

“Alright. Get ready!” His voice disappeared.

Ugh. Let me just sleep more!

But since I didn’t want to hear the alarms again, I found myself dragging my way up to the bathroom.


“You brought the CD right?” He asked me as we arrived into the building.

“Yes” I took out the CD from my pink and blue Adidas handbag to show it to him.

“And you did do the adjustments right?” He asked, worried as we got into the elevator.

“Yes, don’t worry! You will be fine!” I assured him.

He let out a deep breathe, trying to calm himself.

He seems really nervous.

“Just relax” I told him.

“I’m depending on you” He shot me a glare.

Oh god. He is so paranoid.

 

I followed Jiyong into the studio room to see, rest of the gang talking with a bunch of business people.

Who are these people?

“Ah. Here he is.” Teddy hyung walked up to us and introduced Jiyong to the people on the couch.

I went up to Lydia unnie and whispered. “What are you all doing here so early?”

“Why didn’t any of you pick up the phone?” She whispered back.

. I forgot to put it off from silent mode after I woke up.

“Sorry” I mouthed at her.

“They want to do the listening session now since they aren’t free today” She explained.

Listening session? Now? 

“Chaerin?” Jiyong called me, causing me to disrupt my whispering conversation with Lydia unnie.

“The track?”

Nodding a yes, I took out the CD and passed it to Teddy hyung.

The rest except me, Teddy hyung and Jiyong walked out from the studio.

Jiyong stood at the other corner, while I stood in the other; the couch in between.

Teddy hyung seated on his usual chair and clicked play.

The track started off. And I could see that everyone was enjoying the beat and everything.

It was just amazing and sick!

I looked out from the door, though the little glass part, to see rest of them give a thumbs up.

And Seungri and Tabi moving crazily to the track, as we speak.

Seems like they can hear it as well.

I feel somewhat proud. No, not somewhat. Very proud of Jiyong that he was able to make this.

I kept smiling to myself as I kept enjoying the flawless sick beat just like everyone else.

And then-

 “AAAAARGH!”

“YOU !”

“I AM NOT YOUR GOD DAMN-“

WAIT, WHAT?

NO.

DON'T TELL ME.