Sleepover

Mr. EyeSmile Meets Ms.No Good

All of you already fixed yourselves and you are ready to go home while 2PM were ready to go to their next sched. “Good job everyone!,” you exclaimed. Everyone exclaimed upon hearing those words. “Ya, we will have a party tonight because we topped the Oricon chart again. You should come.,” Wooyoung offered. “Me?,” you asked. “Yes ofcourse. Mr. Chi and Mr. Wang you go too.,” Wooyoung added. “Yeah ofcourse. I like that.,” they both exclaimed. “We will expect you to come.” Wooyoung said. You are amused. “Going to 2PM’s party. How could that be? Now, I am really going crazy. Aniyo. I am already crazy so I am really going crazier.”

*Junho’s POV

All of you were at the van already but you can’t help but to think of that scene. That scene when she cried in front of you. You tried to close your eyes but Taecyeon called your attention. “Junho-ya, are you seeing her to Althea? I know you.” Chansung then laughed and said“Junho-ya, we are at the dorm together. Do you think you can lie to us?” “Junho-ya, I know you are hurt but please try to clear your heart before settling to anyone else. No girls would like to be a rebound, you know..” Nichkhun explained. Maybe, they were right you thought. “I am not. Ya, I am tired let me sleep.,” you said. Then, you put your earphones and close your eyes. While listening to mellow songs, all the memories of you and her flashbacked. She was a photographer like Althea. Simple but pretty. Unlike you, she has a big eyes but those eyes are really pretty. You and her have been together even before after debut. She is your bestfriend. As you dreamed to become a singer, she dreamed to become a famous photographer. You courted her and you made her say yes after 3 months. Both of you dated happily despite of your hectic scheduled. She understands all your flaws that made you fall inlove with her. On your 3rd anniversary, you decided to propose to her. Well, you can leave the spotlight for her but he turned you down. She said she wanted to reach her dreams as you reach yours. She added that she really regretted that she dated you because she is postponed her dreams to become a famous photographer in US to be with you. You begged at her but one day you know from her neighbors that she already flew to US. Your heart breaks that time and you wanted to stop being an idol but your members encouraged you to continue and that’s why you are really thankful that they never left you. Its almost 3 years since she left but you know that you still love her. You fall asleep thinking about your past. Sleeping is the only way to mend your broken heart.

*Althea’s POV

You arrived at your place that day. You are so tired but you are afraid to sleep. You might sleep and wake up from this dream. You sent a message to Lea….

“Hi BFF. There are so many things I want to say to you. I did a photoshoot with 2PM. Supposed to be I will be a photographer only but one of the models got sick so I was chosen as a substitute. I did some scenes with Junho. Am I dreaming or what?”

She replied….

“Woah! Really. I’m so happy for you BFF. I wanted to talk to you more but I am having my duty right now. You know, I am now in my internship. I just sneaked my phone because I know it will be you. I love BFF. And I miss you. Talk to you later.

You replied….

“Okay! I understand. I miss you too and I love you too.”

“What should I do now?,” you asked yourself. You just lie on your bed and looked up the ceiling. “When you are daydreaming you always wanted these things to happen but when you are already in this situation, you doubt if are still day dreaming or this one is real? I don’t want anything like this.,” you said. You are talking to yourself when your phone beeped it was Mr. Wang…

“Miss Lianne its already 8pm. Mr. Chi and I are already on our way to the bar. Where are you now?

How time flies! You get up and prepare yourself. You didn’t wear anything special. You wanted them to know the real you. The simple, clumsy and nothing but you. You arrived at the front of the bar. It was your first time to go on such place. Lea and you didn’t go in such places. You find it somewhat bothersome and you hated the noise. You didn’t drink either. “Haaaay, Lea-ssi! My BFF. I need you know.,” you said. You are turn whether to go in or just go home and sleep. You decided to just go home since partying isn’t your thing. You are about to turn your back but someone grabbed your wrist. It was Wooyoung. “Where are you going, Lianne-ssi?,” he said. You turned your back and give him a plastic smile. “You shouldn’t be here. Let’s go.,” he said while pulling me inside the bar. It seems like they rented the place for the whole night. All I can see are some of their dancers, their managers, Mr. Park, Mr. Chi, Mr. Wang and them. I feel relief that time. Atleast, I just have to deal with few people. “I found her outside.,” Wooyoung said while presenting me to the other members. “Who are you waiting outside?,” Taec asked. “Aniyo. I just want to greet you then go home.,” you explained. “Go home? Miss Lianne, don’t be such a kill joy. We are here to celebrate their victory.,” Mr. Park said as he grabbed me and lead me to a chair. I was in a table with 2PM, Mr. Chi, Mr. Wang, and Mr. Park. They began to drank soju and beer. Some of them were already a little bit tipsy. All of them went to dance floor except you and Junho. It’s a bit awkward but you decided to break the silence. “Why wouldn’t you join with them? Its your party anyway.,” you asked. “I don’t drink. Besides I don’t feel that good.,” he explained. While hearing those words, you feel a little bit guilty as you know you he soaked in the rain to help you. “How about you?,”  he asked. “I don’t drink. Besides parting isn’t my thing.,” you explained. He smiled at you. “Why am I that funny? Or am I that terrible. Its my first time to enter a bar. My bestfriend and I didn’t want things like these,” you explained. “Its quiet amusing. You are so innocent.,” he said. You then blushed. “Am I that innocent! Ya, Althea-ssi, speak up. You are not that innocent. You are reading some fanfics that are quiet . You are not. Besides, you are speaking 2PM bulges on twitter. Ahhhh! What I am thinking about.,” you reckoned. And from there, silence built from both of you. And then there’s Taecyeon, thanks to him, he broke the awkwardness between me and him. “Let’s play a game.,” he said. “Game?,” you asked. “Truth or dare.,” Wooyoung said. You panicked that time you didn’t know what to do what if they ask you about him or them. What would you answer?

We gathered around the table. Taec spinned the bottle and the first victim was Wooyoung. “Truth or dare?,” Nichkhun asked. “Dare.,” answered Wooyoung. “Okay, drink 2 glasses of tequila. Not a shot glass huh? 2 glasses of this.”, Taec said. And everyone was Woooooooaaaaaaaaah! Wooyoung the said, “Call” He drank 2 glasses of it that even you can taste how bad it is. “Its my time to spin.,” Wooyoung said. It pointed to Junho. All of them said, “Woooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!” Taec then whispered something to Woo. “Now, Junho truth or dare?,” Woo asked. “Truth.”, he said. “I don’t want to pass out here so I don’t want to take a dare I know you would asked me to have a shot of tequila.,” he added. “Okay, then. Do you still love her?,” Jun K asked. That question brought noise in our table. Her? You are asking yourself? It means that he has an ex-girlfriend. “What kind of kind of question is that?,” he asked them. “Its just yes or no. Common.,” Wooyoung said. “No!,” he answered straightly. You can’t described his face that time. He is too furious with his answer. Is he guilty? “Ya, Lee Junho-ssi, we don’t believe you, sorry!” Nichkhun said. “Yeah right!,” Taec said. “Now, shot!,” said Woo. He then took the shot glass and drank it. Its your first time to see him in that way. Now, you are asking yourself if he is still really inlove with his ex. After that he then spinned the bottle, it pointed at you. You close your eyes and said, “What to do” “Since I know her better I want to ask her.,” Mr. Park said who was already drank that time. You are afraid what he will be going to ask you. You don’t want to do the dare. You still don’t know what are your attitudes if you are drank besides you promise Lea that you will gonna be drank with her accompany only. “Truth.,” you said. “Do you like Lee Junho?,” Mr. Park asked. It seems like your world stopped and all you can hear is nothing but the scream of s. You looked at him and it seems like he didn’t care at all. You are getting used to that expression. He is known to be the bish of the group. “No!!!!!!,” you answered. “We don’t believe you.,” Wooyoung said and all others agreed. All of them then shouted, “Shot! Shot! Shot!” “Okay.” You grabbed the shot glass you close your eyes and you are ready to bring an amount of alcohol in your stomach for the first time but someone grabbed it from you. You looked at who it was and it was Junho. He then drank all the liquid in the glass. You looked at him and it seems like your eyes are asking why. “Hyung, she doesn’t drink. Don’t let her join in such game.,” he said to Taecyeon. Everyone, turned their eyes to you. “Ara, let’s just dance and drink all night.,” Taecyeon said and everyone stand up and went back to the dancefloor. You looked at him you wanted to ask him why but you can’t. “I don’t like it when a girl passed in front of me. That’s why.,” he said he then looked at you and again you are stocked up at each other’s eyes. “I think I should go to the CR.,” you said as you wanted to break the moment.

“Althea, what are doing? You stupid girl. You should not fall inlove with him. Yes, he is your bias. You looked up to him. But the idea of you falling inlove with him is quiet unacceptable,” you said. You then wash your face, gather your thoughts and pretended nothing happened. You feel nothing and that’s it. You decided to go back and sat at your place all the time.

The party ended and all of them were all drank. All of them are wasted except Taecyeon, Chansung who seems like doesn’t get drunk even if they take tons of alcohol and of course Junho. “Hyung, I will just take care of them.,” Chansung said while pointing to JunK, Khun, and Woo. “Ara, I will just take care of Mr. Park, Mr. Chi, and Mr. Wang. Junho, you could accompany her home right?,” Taec said. My eyes went larger as I heard his words. You looked at Junho wishing that he would insist but he nodded instead. All of us went out together. You feel pity for Taec and Chan as they were assigned to take care for those who were wasted. You asked yourself if it happens everytime. You sighed and it seems like Junho heard you. He looked at you and you looked at him too. “You should go home with them. I can go home alone,” you said. “I can’t let a girl go home alone at this time besides you’re a foreigner. You don’t know Seoul. Its not friendly as what you see in the drama,” he said. You can’t say anything to him anymore. His right. Its too dangerous for you to come home alone that this time. You waited for a taxi since he has no car that time and since their company car were used by Taec and Chan. 30 minutes passed by and they were no taxi passing your place if there were, for sure they are occupied. “Ahhhhmmm. It seems like its hard to get a taxi here. Would you mind if we just take a walk. Hmmmmm. I think we can find some after the street.”, you said. He just looked at you and said nothing. “Ahmmmm. It seems like it’s a bad idea.,” you said when you saw his expression. “Let’s go.,” he said suddenly. You were a bit surprised with his statement. “Ahhhhm. Wait a minute.,” you grabbed his wrist with a hand letting him to stop taking a step. You want to find something that would cover him and you find a cap and a scarf at your bag. “Wear this.,” you said. You want to protect him from any scandals and you don’t want to put yourself either in such case. He then looked at you blankly. You put the cap on his head and scarf on his face. “I don’t want to be misinterpreted. Besides, you don’t want to make a big fuss before you comeback right?,” you explained. He then smiled at you. You can’t already see his lips but his eyes told so. You then walked together and the silence between you and him are quiet irritating. Its your time to asked him. “Ahhhmmmm. Can I ask something?,” He nodded. “That girl they asked, is she your girlfriend?” He paused and you were afraid that he will get angry. “Ahhhh! If you don’t want to answer that question its okay,” you said. “She’s my ex. We broke up 3 years ago. She left me. She went to US. She wanted to pursue her dreams. She wanted to become a famous photographer,” he said. While hearing his story you wanted to hug him. “So, there are really tragedy behind their success.,” you thought. “Can I ask something too?,” he said and I brought a surprised expression to you. “Do you really like me?,” he asked. You paused and think what you are going to say. Since his been honest with you, you wanted to be honest with him too. “Ahhhhmmm. How can I explain this one. Uhhhhhhmmmm. Actually, I’m your fan, a hottest and you are my bias. Ahhhhh! I don’t know how to explain.” Your words brought laughter to him. “So that’s why you always look pale when we are around?,” he asked. “Something like that,” you answered with a trembling voice. “You should have say to us from the beginning.” He laughed endlessly and you laughed too. This time it seems like you are talking to Lee Junho, it seems you are talking to a friend.

You are in the middle of your walk, when the sky cried again. “Oh, its raining again,” you said. He then put the cap in your head and covered you with the scarf. “Junho-ya, but…..” “You might get sick.,” he said. “Aniyo, let’s just share.,” you insisted. Both of you are already wet and you already feel that his shivering. Luckily, you saw a taxi and you rode it. You arrived at your place and you see that Junho was still still shivering. “Let’s just stay at my place.,” you said. Bought of you went your condo. When you arrived, you guide him in the sala. “Wait a minute, I will just find some towel for you.” You left him. You saw a shirt that he can use and you hurriedly went back to where he was. When you went back, he was already lying on the sofa shivering. You hurriedly checked him. “Junho-ya. Junho-yaaaa!” You place your forehand on his forehead and you know he has a fever. “Junho-ya, what to do?” You grabbed your phone and find some people you can contact. You can’t find anybody since all of them were wasted because of the party. “Right! Lea.” You called Lea via kakao talk and gladly she answered. “Lea helped me,” you said. “What? Why? What happened?,” you asked. “Junho is in my place. He’s shivering. He has fever. We soaked in the rain and this happedned. Tell me what to do.,” you said while tears were already forming you eyes. “Okay calm down. Follow what will I tell you.,” she said. “I understand,” you said. “First, dry him up and change his clothes and everything. Second, do a sponge bath to him. You know how to do it right? You were my model back then so I presumed you know. Third, let him eat something. Forth, let him drink any antipyretics in your medicine box. And lastly, let him rest. Call me every again after 2 hours if he’s still not okay. Understand.,” she explained. “Understand,” you said. You then grabbed the towel and wiped him. You know that you should take off his clothes and changed it. You hesitated but looking at him made you do it. You lifted his shirt but he grabbed your hand. “Your sick. Let me change it for you. Trust me.,” you said. Upon hearing those words, he let you. You close your eyes when you finally take off his shirt. But how can you dry him if you do that, you get some courage and dry him down with a towel. You can see his abs and you feel that you have already sinned. You change his shirt your shirt. Gladly, it fit on him. You then, cooked ramyun. Let him eat with your assistance and take him some antipyretics. Few minutes after, you observed that he is not shivering anymore. You sighed and felt relief. You took a bath hurriedly leaving him there and when you get back to check him. He moaned, “Please don’t leave me.” You then kneeled at the front of the sofa saying “I won’t.” He then hold your hand and you looked at him.

*Junho’s POV

The next morning I woke up. I feel so weak. I noticed that I am not in our apartment. I tried to move but I can’t. Althea has fallen asleep at my chest while holding my hand. Then, all of the things that happened last night flashed backed to me. She never left me. I looked at her while sleeping. She must been so tired of taking care of me. I caressed her hair and I thought, “Maybe, I should open my heart again for someone…… Its been 3 years Junho!.... Someone like her.” I then smiled while looking at her. She’s so innocent simple but her ways captured me.