Make up? Mascara? No more!!!!

Mr. EyeSmile Meets Ms.No Good

The next day you were surprised that you woke up earlier that your alarm. You took a bath and decided to wear a skirt, a pink blouse, and a pair of flesh heels. It was your first time to wear it and you didn’t regret why you brought it with you. You started to put make up in your face. It looks good and you decided to put mascara but it started to mess up. You tried to erase and erase it until you realized that you are erasing your make up. After that, you decided to just put lip balm and that’s it. As expected, you were again an epic fail. You shouted, “Suzy-ya, I really can’t be you.”

After those drama, you decided to gather up your things for the pictorial. Your first venue was the garden. You arrived and you were amazed. You have not seen anything like this in your entire life. You then saw Mr. Wang and Mr. Chi waving at you. You walked where they are and greeted them. “You are very pretty today Miss Althea.,” Mr. Wang said. “Mr. Wang, how can you joke like that.,” you said to him. You then checked the lightings and the set up. Everything is perfect. Mr. Park arrived and greeted you, “This is perfect. Well done, Miss Lianne.” “Thank you Mr. Park. I’m glad you like it,” you said. 2PM arrived. All of them are handsome as ever what more if they were suites. For sure, you would faint if you will not gather your thoughts. “Calm down. This is your job. This is your job.”, you said to yourself.

They started to prepare and you started to prepare your camera too. The make- up artists started to put some make up to them as well as their partners for the photoshoot. They were so handsome. You decided to go nearer to them to see their bare faces. You noticed that Junho was taking a nap while others are preparing. “Why he is so handsome? He looks like a prince. A real prince.”, you thought. You close your eyes and started to imagine that you are with him. It a dream come true. More than a fairy tale. “What are you doing?,” Mr. Chi tapped you. “You will see them for more days. You looked at them as if they will disapper.,” he added. “Aniyo. Mr. Chi. Uhmmmm. Uhmmmm.,” you are thinking how to say to Mr. Chi when Mr. Park approached you with a very frustrated face. “One of our models is sick. She is in bad condition. We need to bring her to the hospital.,” he said. You hurriedly go where she was and you see that see was so pale. You put the back of your hand to check if she has a fever and she was burning. “Mr. Chi, please call an ambulance to me.,” you said. “This is bad. Now, we lack one.,” Mr. Park said. “Can’t we go on with the 5 others. The other one can cope up next shoot.,” you suggested. “It is impossible. We rented this place for 1 day only. Only for this concept. It will be too costly if we do that. Besides, 2PM must have their scheds already we can’t pushed it back.,” Mr. Wang said. You don’t want to ruin everything that you prepared. This is your first project after all. You realized how fail you are. “Althea-ssi, you fail at everything. Even at work. How dare you?,” you thought. You then asked, “Is there a way to get a new mode? I’m sure you have somebody else in mind, Mr. Park.” “That will take some time. The boys will have their another sched after this. We can’t delay.,” he explained. You are on the verge of frustration when Mr. Wang spoke up, “What if you replace her?” You saw that he is pointing you. “Me? Mr. Wang please don’t joke at this time.,” you said. “He is right, Miss Althea. You can be replace her.,” Mr. Park said. He then grabbed you to the make up artists and stylist. “But Mr. Park, I don’t know how to project besides I am the head photographer.,” you insisted. But your reasons can’t do anything. They Mr. Chi agreed too. 3 vs.1, you lose. The make-up artists started to put make up to you and while the hair stylist fixed your hair. After its done, you look at yourself at the mirror and it feels like you see another person. “Woah! Make up can really turn an ugly ducking into a lovely princess.,” you thought. The stylist called you and she helped you with your dress. It was a red venus cut dress. Its simple but its lovely. “Perfect,” the stylist said. Mr. Chi came in. “Miss Althea are you ready?,” he said. “She is.,” the stylist said. You turned around and you saw how Mr. Park looked. He was indeed amaze. “You are lovely, Miss Althea.,” he said. “Mr. Chi stopped it. I am doing this for our project.,” you explained. “Ah! I understand. Let’s go. They boys have their another schedule at 4pm. We should be packing up by 3pm.,” he said. You then went out and you see all of them were looking at you including Junho. Mr. Park approached you and said, “Miss Althea, I didn’t know you could be a model too.” “Ah! Stopped it Mr. Park. I didn’t know how I became like this. Psh,” you said.

“I didn’t know that our photographer-nim can be that lovely,” Chansung said. “Bingo! She is very pretty. I just wished she wouldn’t slip this time.,” Wooyoung said. Junho, on the other hand was awaken by their noise. He was so tired preparing for his tour in Japan. “Ya, why are so noisy?,” he scolded Chansung and Wooyoung. “Mianhe!” Wooyoung said while smiling. They know how short tempered Junho is that sometimes he is the point of teasing in the group. Junho find his way to sit beside Chansung. Chansung began to talk to him, “Junho-ya. Look at her. Isn’t she lovely?” Junho began to set his eyes to her and amaze how lovely she was that time. “Can you believe that she was the same girl who slip yesterday?,” Chansung said. He can’t take his eyes off her. Her dress fitted her well. Chansung noticed that Junho was staring at her and he decided to get his attention. “Ya, are you that amaze? Common’ we all feel the same but Junho-ya. You tend to forget the power of make-up do you?” Junho tend look down and said nothing. “We will start now.,” Mr. Chi shouted and 2PM started to stand up and went to the place where they will have it.

“Okay, everyone. You have your partners. Today’s concept will be a sweet one. Boys, I want you to be manly as you could. In this photoshoot, I want you feel that you are really proposing to your partners. Understand?,” Althea explained. “Boys? We are not boys anymore.,” Taecyeon said. She blushed as he corrected her. “Mianhe!,” she said to herself not knowing that Taec was on her back. “That’s okay.,” he whispered on her ear. She blushed again. Mr. Chi started to pick up their partners. “Oh! We will pick according to their heights.,” Mr. Chi said. And Mr. Hwang agreed. One by one, they have chosen. Althea, noticed that she was the only one left without partner. “How about me?,” she asked. “Since you are petite, you will be with….,” Mr. Chi didn’t have the time to finish his sentence when Mr. Park answered, “Junho!” Her eyes widened and she can already feel that her heart beats twice the normal. “Okay, Junho. Miss Althea. You will be the last since you will directing the rest.,” Mr. Chi said. “I understand. Since I will be the last can I take some rest first?,” he asked. You looked at him and you saw how tired he was. Now, you are in relief that he is your partner. Atleast, he can take some rest even just for few minutes.

You directed the others. Its amazing how 2PM members can handle such pose. They all look good at your shoots. They are so humble. They diligently follow your instructions. The last one before you is Jun K. You can see how passionate he is. “Okay! That’s great.,” you applauded. He approached you to see the pictures. You let him see it on the screen. “You guys are great. We shoot very smoothly.,” you said. “Your team is indeed amazing and easy to work with, that’s why.” Upon hearing those words, you can’t helped it but to smile. “By the way, you look great today Miss Althea.,” he left you with those words. “Am I that pretty today?,” you said to yourself. “Miss, can we go to your shoot now?,” Mr. Chi approached me. “Ah yeah! Hmmmm. I should call him now.” You don’t want to call him because it makes your knees weak but you are the one who called him. “You did it to other members, why is it that it is so hard to do it when it comes to him?” you said. “Knock knock. Mr. Lee Junho, I think we are ready to shoot now.,” you said. I took a deep breath. Your hands were cold and you are trembling. He put down his phone and go with you. “Mr. Wang, I guess we are ready.,” you said to Mr. Wang. “Okay. Junho-ssi let’s start.” He started to smile at the camera and his eyesmile makes me weaker. The concept fitted him well. Sweet, really sweet. If that guy will propose to you, would you dare to say no? “Okay Miss Lianne. Now come near him. Junho, you stay at the back. It feels like you are trying to surprise her. Lianne-ssi, you know what to do. Pretend that you don’t see anything.” Mr. Wang commanded. You didn’t know what to do and just do anything he said. “Good. Lianne-ssi, you good. Now, Junho. Wrapped you arms on her back.,” Mr. Wang commanded. “Huh?,” you asked. “Yes, something like back hug?,” he explained further. It feels like the world has stopped. Your hands get colder. You heart beats faster. That was your back hug ever and your first was with him. “Lianne-ssi, try to be natural.” He wrapped his arms on you and you can feel his warm skin. You blushed but you tried to look as natural as possible. You want this to end before you faint in front of him. “Good. Very good. You look good together.,” Mr. Wang complimented. You can feel the awkwardness between you and him upon hearing those words. “Psh! He must be joking. Me and Junho, how come?,” you thought. “Now, Junho I want you to kneel in front of her.” “Kneel?,” you asked. “Yes kneel.” Junho started kneeling. You can’t help it. It was sweet but for you its somewhat wrong. Few minutes passed and you tried to help him to stand while tears started to build on your eyes. Taecyeon and Wooyoung on the other hand watched your shoot. “It seems like someone is falling with Junho’s charm. What do you think Hyung?,” Wooyoung asked Taec. “Yeah. Its seems like. This will gonna be an interesting one. Will she replaced her on his heart.,” Taecyeon said. Junho looked at you and it seems like his curious why you acted like that. Your tears started to fall and then, “That’s it. Good shoot.”, Mr. Wang exclaimed. You can’t believe it. They are taking pictures while you are acting like a weird in front of him. “But Mr. Wang.....” “You are good.,” he said while patting your back. You looked at Junho and he also looked at you. That’s the first time you had an eye to eye contact with him. You were so embarrassed and said, “Mianhe. I think I am bad partner. Next time you will have a new one.” He smiled at you. He then, put his hands on your shoulders and it seems like he is comforting you. “Who said you were bad? You’ve done a very good job.”, he said to you and then he smiled again. “I hated your smile the most. It makes me feel weak.,” you thought. You noticed that both of you were caught at each other’s eye. You don’t want to blink because you don’t want to miss that moment. But you suddenly feel a drop of water in your skin and heard Mr. Chi shouting, “Miss Althea, its now raining. Let’s packed up.” You then leave Junho and helped Mr. Chi. The rain became heavier but you didn’t finish packing up yet. Your heels were bothersome so you wear them off and decided to move as fast as you could. You noticed that your make up were starting to fade off and you thought, “Ya, Cinderella! You can’t remain as this forever. You are the queen of flaws and you are always.” You started to become yourself helping Mr. Chi and Mr. Wang with your stuffs. 2PM on the other hand were on the tent. “Thank God we are already finished when it started to rain.,” Nichkhun uttered. “Or else, we are soaked on the rain or ended up cancelling the shoot.,” Taecyeon added. “Ya! Hyung. Look at them. How bothersome. They are still packing their things up.”, Chansung tried to caught the attention of Taecyeon and Nichkhun. Out of curiosity, Junho looked what is happening outside together with Nichkhun and Taecyeon and when the other boys saw them they joined them too. “Ahhhhhh! Poor them.,” Jun K said. Wooyoung then pointed you from afar saying, “Ya! Daebak! She helped them. And even wear his shoes off.” “Should we help them?,” Nichkhun asked. “No. Do you want us to be sick and delayed our comeback besides….” Taecyeon didn’t finish his sentence because Junho ran on her to offer some help. Nichkhun wanted to stop Junho because he know he is tired but Taec stopped him, “Let him be.” “Why?,” Nichkhun asked. “I think he saw her to Althea.,” he explained.

You are so busy with gathering your things when you heard a voice from your back. “Can I help?,” he said. You then turned your back and it was Junho. He was already carrying some of your things. You stopped him but he insisted until you finished everything. “I think that’s it.,” you said. You are already wet by then but you don’t care anymore. You looked at him and you saw that he was also wet. “Ya, you are tired. You might get sick. You shouldn’t help us.”, you said. He did not say anything he just caress your head and smiled. You both went to the tent and all the boys scolded Junho for soaking in the rain, all of them except Taec. I found it cute and I whether this is true or not you want to cherish this moment.