Still dreaming or what?

Mr. EyeSmile Meets Ms.No Good

Maam, we are about to take off.,” you are awaken by a pretty flight stewardess. You then wipe your saliva that was flowing on your mouth when you fall asleep and prepare yourself. When you arrived at the airport, it feels like you smell a new beginning or its just you are smelling yourself. “Psh! I really smell bad now. I really need to take a bath.,” you said to yourself. You then take the taxi and when arrive to the address which was given to you, you were shocked. “Woah! Am I now living in a condo?” You then rode on an elevator. The address said you will be living at room 225 at the 15th floor. When you opened the door, you were amazed. It was too big for you. You are at the middle of your amazement when you receive a message in your kakao talk. It was Lea.

“Ya, did you arrive already? Are you in your place now?”

You hurriedly take a picture of yourself in your big room and send it to her with a message.

“Yes. I am. My place is quiet big.”

She then replied…

“I think you are happy in your new place. But I can smell you from here. Now, take a bath. I’ll talk to you later besides there I will study now. Bye. Bye ^^ I love you bestie.”

“Psh! You neird bish. I understand I will take a bath now.,” you took a warm bath and after that you fall asleep in your big comfortable bed.

You woke up the next day and when you looked at your phone you panicked again because you know you are going to be late in your first day of work. “Ya, why don’t hear the alarm. I am going to be late.” You hurriedly took a bath and fix yourself. Well, its your first day you want to impress your new boss. You took a taxi and when you arrive your boss was already waiting for you. You hurriedly bowed to him saying,  “Hi. I’m Althea. Your newly hired photographer. Sorry I am late.”  You are prepared to be scolded. He then tapped your back and said, “Follow me.” You followed him and both of you took his car. While in the car, you look at the window and were really amazed of the scenery. It was very different compared to your place. You are in the middle of sightseeing when he said, “I looked at your pictures your good.” “Ah! Yeah. Thank you so much boss.,” you said while bowing to him. “That’s why I assigned them to you.,” he added. “Ehhh?,” you asked. “I guess we arrived.,” he said. You looked at the building in front of you and it was JYP building. You were shocked and it seems like you were about to panic. “Am I going to work here? Noooooo. I am not prepared to see him. Ahhhhhh!,” you said to yourself. You did not know what to do so you just follow your boss. “Are you nervous?,” he asked. You turned your head down and thought “Am I that obvious.” “Don’t be afraid. Your first clients are harmless. I assure you.,” he said while smiling at you. You then arrived in a studio and a man greeted him, “Mr. Kim, it’s a long time since I saw you right?” “Yeah, long time no see. By the way, she is Althea. I will leave her to you.,” he said. He then turned his back and walk but before he leaves you, he tapped your back and said, “Good luck. Don’t fail me.” “What? He will leave me. Now what to do?”

“Miss Althea, you can now set up your things.,” that man whom my boss greeted said to you. You then set up your camera and tripod. While setting up, you heard a very familiar voice. “Hi! Long time no see, Mr. Park.” That voice is really familiar to you so you turned your back to confirm if your intuition was right. Your knees weakened as you see him, it was Nichkhun. “My 1st client is the famous Nichkhun Buck Horvejul. Now, Althea what to do?,” you thought. You were about to going crazy when two other guys arrived. “Anyeong.,” They greeted and when you saw them it feels like the whole world was crushed in front of you. It was Jang Woo Young and Kim Min Jun. You are now in disbelief. They hugged each other and it seems like it’s been years since they’ve seen each other. You can feel your heartbeat and it feels like you are going to faint. You decided to send a message to Lea.

“You wouldn’t believe it. My first clients are Wooyoung, Khun, and Jun K. Now, tell me what to do?”

She then replied to you.

Oh em geeeeee. So you are now with them. Ya, fix yourself? Its your chance bestie but leave Khunnie to me. Understand.”

You replied to her.

“I’m nauseated. I think I’m going to pass out.”

She replied….

“Ya,you have waited for this right? Now, its for free. Enjoy. Let it be. And you are a professional photographer so keep calm. Do you want to lose your job?”

Upon reading her message, you thought that she was right. You are there for your job, for your dream and nothing more. You don’t want to loss it. You elicited a deep breath and close your eyes. You meditated to calm your nerves. Now that you are calm, you are ready to set everything for the pictorial. You were about to turn around to greet everyone when you heard three voices. “Anyeong.,” they said. You close your eyes and said, “This can’t be. This can’t be.” You know that those voices belong to Ok Taec Yeon, Hwang Chan Sung and your dream boy Lee Jun Ho. Of course, you want to see them in person but you didn’t prepare yourself in such thing. It feels like going to be insane. All fangirls will feel the way you do if they are at your situation, you know that. “Althea-ssi, come here. I want you to meet them.” Mr. Park called you. You take a deep breath again, turn your back and hurriedly go where they are. You are about to reach them when you feel a slippery object on your feet and there you go you slipped again. Its not the first time that you slipped in public but it was the most embarrassing. “Are you okay?,”  you hear a guy’s voice while you feel that someone is helping you to stand up. You turned your head up, and it was Lee Junho.