Handshake Blues

Mr. EyeSmile Meets Ms.No Good

That time you are asking yourself if you are dead already because you already saw an angel in front of you. He helped you to stand up but you still on disbelief. “Are you okay?,” Taecyeon asked. “Ahhhh. Yeah. I am.,” you said not leaving your eyes to Junho. “I think we are good.,” Mr. Park said. All of us, sat on a table. Mr. Park explained to me the concept they wanted to. The concept will be some kind of wild, wet, at the same time sweet. “Are am I going to see them ? Ya, calm down Althea. Come down.”, you reckoned. “Miss Althea?,” Mr. Park called you. “You will be our official photographer together with two others and there will be three others that will be in-charge to take the video.,” he added. “Ye….Yeah! Mr. Park, I understand.” “I think that’s all for today.,” Mr. Park said. All of them stand up and you stand up with them. You see that shake hands with Mr. Park and you wanted to touch Junho’s hands too. It’s a one in a lifetime opportunity. This time you just want to grab it. “Nice to meet you.”, Taecyeon said while reaching your hand. You shake hands with him and the others follow. You waited for Junho to offer his hands to you and he did. “Nice meeting you Miss Althea.,” while offering his hands to you. It seems like you don’t want to let go of his hands. You gripped it tightly while looking at his face. “Miss Althea????,” he said. You then realized that you should let him go. You loosen up your hands and said goodbye to them. When you saw that they are already gone, you turned around and giggles. You can’t believe this is happening. You want to Lea to know about these so you grabbed your bag and find your phone. “Do you like them?,” Mr. Park asked. “Huh?,” “I can see it into your eyes. You cannot deny to me Miss Althea. Well, many girls like 2PM. They are good guys. Often misinterpreted by the public but all of them are nice.,” he explained. Out of curiosity, you asked him, “It seems like its been a long time that you know each other, Am I right Mr. Park.” “Well, yeah! I am with them through ups and downs. I saw how they strive hard to become who they are now. Its not easy to be a kpop idol after all.,”  he explained. “I know Mr. Park. That’s why I like them the most.,” you reckoned. “You really like them huh? They’re quiet dangerous when it comes to women.,” you said. Your eyes went bigger when you hear those words. “Oh well, Mr. Kim told you that you need to go back to your office after the meaning. I will leave you here to fix your things. See you tomorrow.,” he said. “Dangerous when it comes to women huh? What will I expect,” you said to yourself while packing your things.

 

You arrived at your office. Mr. Kim was waiting for you with two other men. “Mr. Wang and Mr. Chi, she is Althea. Althea, they will be your assistants in your project.,” Mr. Kim explained. You then greeted them with a smile. It seems like both of them are 10 years older than you and you like the idea to be with. Its an honor to be with senior photographers. “Oh well, then. Althea, you will lead this project. I want to test your capabilities. I should leave you now. You should talk about what you will do tomorrow.,” he said. We then bid our goodbyes to him. Well, you consider yourself lucky to have a boss like him. “Well, Mr. Wang and Mr. Chi, its nice to work with you. 2PM wants the pictorial to be wet, wild at the same time sweet. Do you have any idea what where have our pictorial?,” you asked them. “Since, they those concept. It would be nice that the sweet park will be on a garden full of roses. They will wear tuxedo and it seems like they are proposing to someone.,” Mr. Wang suggested. You like his idea. You know that your fellow hottests will like this kind of pictorial. So you agreed but there is something pooped out your mind and so you suggested, “And isn’t it nice if we shoot the wild one under the rain. And in it seems like they are winning back someone. They can be half cause they have nice body.,” you suggested and they agreed. “So the pictorial would be something like they are going to propose to a girl to the garden and then became wet and wild under the rain because they got rejected? I think we should put an ending to it?,” Mr. Chi explained. “Wouldn’t it be nice, if our ending is kinda a beach wedding? There we can mix the 3 concepts. I mean. Sweet because of the wedding, wet cause some of them will be taken while seashore and wild because of their outfits.,” you explained. “Bingo.,” both of them agreed. You then texted Mr. Park about the idea and then asked Mr. Wang and Mr. Chi’s helped to organize everything. You finished at 10pm and you are very tired. Mr. Wang and Mr. Chi accompanied you at the exit of the building and you see that their kids and wives are waiting for them. Mr. Chi’s child is a 3 year old girl while Mr. Wang has a 6 year old boy. Both of them were so adorable. You said hi to them. “Miss Althea, are you sure you can go home alone?,” Mr. Chi asked. “Of course Mr. Chi. See you tomorrow.,” you said goodbye to them. You walked alone until at the bus stop and while waiting for a bus you came to think about what happened today. You met them and tomorrow you will meeting them again. It feels like you are just dreaming. You tried to pinch your cheek and you feel it. It is real. You then saw a poster of Suzy in the bus stop and you look at it and said, “Suzy-ya, you are really really pretty. I wish I was pretty like you. If I have that face, maybe, I could make him fall inlove with me.” You then paused and you came to think about something, “Yeah. That’s right! I will start wearing making up tomorrow. Yeah! Althea version 2.0. Here I come.”