Sorry and Reconciliation

Mr. EyeSmile Meets Ms.No Good

You woke up with his caress. “Junho-ssi? Are you alright now?,” you said while checking his temperature using the back of your hand. “It’s a relief that you are okay now. Just awhile, just sit or lie there. I will just cook some breakfast. Okay,” you said. Junho nodded. You then left him and then cooked a soup and make some ginger tea for him. You want him to take something before going home

*Junho’s POV

I can’t stand lying on the couch when she’s at the kitchen. I watched while she was preparing a breakfast for us. I found her as a wife material. Watching her doing those stuffs made me realized that she can be a good mother to her daughter someday. “Ah!,” she shouted. I rush to her. “Ya, what happened to you?,” I asked. “Aniyo. This is nothing,” she said but I noticed that she hid her right hand on her back. I insisted. I pulled her hands from her back and I saw one of her fingers was bleeding. “Come here.”, I said while grabbing her wrist and pulling her on room. I let her sat on her bed. “Just sit there. Where is your medicine cabinet?” “Uhmmmm. Ahhh! You can see it at the top of my study table,” she responded. I get it and back to where she was. I grabbed her wounded hand and put some medicine on it. After that, I put a band aid. Its just a small cut but I know it hurts. “You don’t have to do it. I always meet such accidents. I slipped on the floor, fell from the stairs, things like these are common to me,” she said. I looked at her eyes. I want to kiss her but I controlled myself and hug her tight instead.

*Athena’s POV

After saying those words, he pulled you and you  landed on his chest. It feels like the time stopped that time. You can feel his warmth. “So this is how it feels when someone hugged you tight?,” you thought. But then reality knocks you, this is not right. You then said, “Why are you hugging me? I can’t breath.” He then let go of you and an awkward atmosphere was created between both of you. While thinking what to do next, you smell something. “Ah! We left the food,” you said. Then, both of you rushed at the kitchen together. “Let me help you with that,” he offered. You then cooked our breakfast together. After that you with him sat on dining table and enjoyed your meal. “Ahmmm. You shouldn’t help me this. You should rest you know. You are sick last night,” you said to him. “We will eat together so we should cook together.,” he said. After that there was a moment of silence. You don’t even know how to start a conversation with him. Then, you heard that his phone was ringing. “My phone…..,” he said. “I….I..left it on the center table,” you replied. He then rushed on the center table and answered it. you followed him. “Hyung, ya! I’m on my way now. I’m really sorry hyung,” he said. “Who is that?” you asked. “Our manager, I forgot I have schedules today.,” he explained. “I’m so sorry. I’m such a bothersome,” you said while bowing my head. “Ya, why are you apologizing? I’m sick last night and you took good care of me. Shouldn’t be I be grateful to you?,” he asked. “But I’m the reason. Why..” He didn’t let you finish my sentence and told you, “Shut up.” You  saw how furious he was. You were on a total nightmare that time. You can’t move. You just let him fix his things and go. “Is he angry with me?,” You thought while tears starting to build up in your eyes.

*Junho’s POV

I left her place without saying goodbye. While riding on a taxi going to my sched, I thought of what had happened and I really regretted of what I have done to her. I just can’t help seeing him apologizing to me. “Ah! Psh. Lee Junho, what are you doing?” I said to myself. I am thinking how I can say sorry to her. I then decided to call Mr. Park.

Junho: “Hello Hyung.”

Mr Park: “Junho-ya, how are you?”

Junho: “I’m okay hyung. Can I just ask a favor from you?

Mr. Park: “Ofcourse Junho you can.

Junho: “By any chance, do you have Althea’s number? Can I ask for it?

Mr. Park: “Of course you can. I will just send it to you.”

Junho: “Thanks Hyung. Bye.”

I was at the set when I received Mr. Park’s message. I was about to text her when Taecyeon Hyung approached me. “Woah, Junho-ya! I heard that you didn’t go home last night. By any chance, did you score?” “Score? What are you saying hyung,?” I asked. “Psh, you are playing safe as if you are that innocent,” he said. I know what he meant but I am on the middle way of thinking what to say to him when Chansung arrived and said,“Junho-ya! You are really great. You get her by only one night.” I then burst out and said, “Ya, what are you saying? I…..I……I get last night. You fool.” “You get sick?????,” Taecyeon Hyung exclaimed. I nodded. “You missed that chance. Tsk.,” Chansung said. I want to tell them everything but our PD already called us. While taking our scenes of the MV, I can’t stop thinking about her that made me commit few mistakes while doing the dance part. I am quiet bothered so after taking my shoots I hurriedly grabbed my phone to send her a message.

“Lianne-ssi, I am really sorry for what I did to you this morning. Look, I just don’t want girls to apologize to me especially when they didn’t do something wrong. I hope you will forgive me. I really appreciated what you have done last night. Sorry again.”

After that, I was really hoping that she will reply to my message.

*Althea’s POV

You was shocked, depressed, and frustrated. It feels like it was you first break up. Eventhough, you are emotionally unstable that time,you fixed yourself and went to work. You don’t want to miss it. Upon arriving at the office, Mr. Chi approached you. “Miss Althea, Mr. Park called me. The second photoshoot of 2PM will be moved next week because of their Japanese activities.” “I understand.,” you said. After all, you don’t want to see him after that incident. “And we have new clients. I think one is a wedding and the other is a debut,” Mr. Chi added. “New clients you said?,” you clarified. “Yes, I texted you.,” he said. “Ah! My phone.” You then checked your phone in your bag. You checked every pocket of your bag but you haven’t seen it. Mr. Chi the saw you and said, “You left your phone.” “Yeah! Mr. Chi. For awhile.” You then left your office and went back home. Upon arriving home, you look for it and you don’t find it. You then realized that you fall asleep while taking the subway going to the office and you have left it somewhere. You went back at the office. You are weak and sorrowful and you don’t know where you get your strength. Mr. Wang the welcomed you, “Miss Althea, did you see it?” “I lost it”, you said. You then, went straight up to your table and start editing pictures for dead lines while tears rolled down from your eyes. It was your phone for the longest time. You saved lots of pictures on it, especially those with Lea. All of those were gone. All gone.

 

Junho’s POV

Its been 6 hours since I texted him but I haven’t received a single reply. “Is she upset of what I have done?,” I said to myself. I am not really on the mood to practice so the boys decided to finish our practice earlier. They thought I am still sick. While waiting for Chansung and Nichkhun Hyung at the company’s lobby. I decided to call Mr. Park again.

Junho: “Hello. Hyung, sorry for disturbing you again but did you call to her this day?”

Mr. Park: “Junho-ya, I am sorry I forgot to tell you. You called at their office to talk to her to confirm your sched about the pictorial but Mr. Chi told me that this is the right time to talk to her. He told me that she was crying because she lost her phone.”

Junho: “I understand hyung. Thanks for that information. Bye.”

“I can’t help it. I need to go to her place,” I said to myself. I then sent a message to Chansung and Khung Hyung that I will have some important matters to work on. I asked to drive our company’s car so that I can go to her place. I was in a hurry to see her but it seems like time won’t let me. It was too traffic. “Damn it,” I said. I need glance to the car’s window and I saw a very familiar face in one of the cell shops. It was her. I then parked the car and get inside the store.

*Lianne’s POV

“How can I buy a new phone? It is so expensive. If I will buy one, I can’t buy new lenses for my camera,” you said to yourself. You sighed deeply. You looked at the prizes again looking for a cheaper one’s when a guy said to the salesgirl, “Miss, I want to buy samsung note 3. I want the pink one.” The guy’s voice was so familiar but you didn’t look at him. You were busy looking at a cheap phone but you noticed that the salesgirls were whispering to themselves. You heard one of them saying, “Yeah. He is so handsome. Yay.” You were curious that’s why you looked at him. Your eyes went bigger when you see that the guy is Lee Junho. “Lee Junho? What are you doing here?,” you asked. “Well, a friend of mine lost her phone this day and I think I need to buy a new one for here. I hurt her feelings this morning so I want to make up with her”,  he explained. “Psh! For sure that’s a girl. I think we were so unlucky this day,” you thought. The sales lady handed him the phone and he paid it through his credit card. He then said, “Will you stay here the rest of your life? Let’s go out.” You didn’t why you followed his words. You then reach at the front of a black car. “I think its time for me to go home,” you said. You were really tired that time that all you want is to lie on your bed. “Get in the car before anybody sees us,” he commanded. “Ehhhh. Wait? Why?” you asked. Without your permission, he grabbed your arms and forcedly brought you inside his car. He then followed you. He then handed you the phone and said,  “I am really sorry for my actions this morning. I just don’t to see a girl apologizing to me. Its quiet bothersome. I texted you but Mr. Park said you lost your phone so I wanted to give you this.” You were shocked. You looked at him and it seems like you didn’t know what to say. “Aish! I know its not enough but please accept this,” he added. “Aniyo. Junho-ssi, I understand why you did that this morning. It’s fine with me. You don’t have to say sorry. And I can’t accept this phone. You don’t have to do such things,” you said. “Aish! Just accept it. Its hurting my ego,” he said. You sighed and said, “Okay, but I will pay this after I get my salary. Okay? I don’t people to do such things to me.” “Okay,” he said. He then smiled at you. That smile is the most beautiful of all. Any girls would fall in love if they see that. “Now, let me take you home,” he said. He then drove me home. While on the car, I opened that phone that he brought. It was the newest and I really like the color. “Do you like it?” he asked. “Hmmmmm. But this is a debt remember?” you said. He then stopped the car. You wondered why so you look around. “Let’s stay here for awhile,” he said. He then came out off the car and you followed him. The place was awesome. It is a part of Han River Park but you can seldom see people there at night. Youboth sat on the grass. “Today is very tiring. I want to inhale some air,” he said while closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. You looked at him. He is so handsome. You want to look at him for the longest time. You don’t want to miss any moment but suddenly he opened his eyes and said, “Am I that handsome?” “Who said so?” you replied. “Ya, you are my fan so I think you found me as the most handsome of all,” he said. I just smiled at him and looked at the stars above the sky. He noticed you while looking at it so he asked, “What are you thinking?” “When I was young, my parents told me that if you miss someone you just look at the stars. When you noticed, that a star is shinning brightly that means that the person misses you too,” I explained. “Who are you missing? Your boyfriend?” he asked. “Aniyo. I don’t have one,” you said. “Then, whom do you missed?” he asked again. “My mom and my dad. They both died due to a car accident when I was 18. From then on, I face life’s trials alone. I wonder what my life would be if they are still alive. Its hard when you don’t have someone to lean on during the difficult times. Well, I am thankful that my bestfriend accompanied me almost every day after that incident but now, I think I have to face it alone. My mom, my dad, and my bestfriend. I miss them so much,” you explained while tears fall down from you face. You looked at him and he saw how sorrowful you are. He then let you lay on his shoulders. You want to resist but you cannot. You feel weak and it seems like lying on his shoulders give you strength. He then caressed your hair and said, “My shoulders are available for you to cry on this night but only this night. I will let you pay for it for the succeeding days so you better pour out everything tonight.” Hearing those words made you cry harder. You want this moment to last forever.