three

hey daydreamer




 

 

  Changmin @chwangminator
  Friendship over



jae2boojae @mjjejung
  @chwangminator come on, minnie. don't be like that



  Changmin @chwangminator
  @mjjejung I don't know you. Stop talking to me



  CHANGMIN'S PAPA @yunnieboo
  @chwangminator @mjjejung Changmin be nice.



  Changmin @chwangminator
  @yunnieboo @mjjejung Papa stop defending him or I'm going to block you!



  CHANGMIN'S PAPA @yunnieboo
  @chwangminator @mjjejung Do that and you're grounded.



  boojae @mjjejung
  @yunnieboo @chwangminator omg yunnie no you don't have to do that ><



  CHANGMIN'S PAPA @yunnieboo
  @mjjejung @yunnieboo Yes I do. The kid needs to learn how to be nice.



  Changmin @chwangminator
  @yunnieboo @mjjejung Papa! Listen to me. You don't want to ground me. You are only seduced by /that/ person's dp



  boojae @mjjejung
  @chwangminator @yunnieboo changminah :(



  김준수 @1215thexiasstic
  @mjjejung @chwangminator @yunnieboo Aww look their first fight as a family! HI MR JUNG 8D I'M JUNSU



  YuChun @6002theMickyBrown
  @1215thexiasstic @mjjejung @chwangminator @yunnieboo Nice to meet you too Mr. Jung. And I'm very sorry about the disturbance (Junsu).



  김준수 @1215thexiasstic
  @6002theMickyBrown @mjjejung @chwangminator @yunnieboo Chunnie is dragging me away D: TTYS CHANGMIN'S PAPA



  김준수 @1215thexiasstic
  @6002theMickyBrown @mjjejung @chwangminator @yunnieboo AND HYUNG



  김준수 @1215thexiasstic
  @6002theMickyBrown @mjjejung @chwangminator @yunnieboo AND CHANGMIMI



  김준수 @1215thexiasstic
  @6002theMickyBrown @mjjejung @chwangminator @yunnieboo p.s Changmin's papa. Jae hyung is a nice man he let me steal his cap
  X3




"That fellow is very cute." Yunho comments, smiling at Junsu's tweets. With Jaejoong snuggled on his lap, he continues scrolling down his timeline. Across them is a very irate Changmin who huffs whenever his father presses a kiss atop a very giddy Jaejoong's head. "Don't think we can't hear you." the oldest says, finally putting down his smartphone. "What's got your in a bunch, son?"  Jaejoong looks at his friend, still sulking. Changmin refuses to talk to him, virtually and personally.

Changmin rolls his eyes at the couple. "I said I'm fine with you being together, not with you having a Twitter account. How could you, Jaejoong hyung? Are you planning on embarrassing me for the rest of my life?"

The man in question opens his mouth to speak but Yunho beats him to it. "Embarrass? You're ashamed of me?"

"Papa! Stop twisting my words. I didn't say that."

"I'm not, but it's clear that that was what you were implying."

Jaejoong puts a hand over Yunho's mouth and shakes his head. He then looks at Changmin. "I'm sorry, okay? I didn't force him to make that account to embarrass you. Well it was meant to tease you at first but then I thought it'd be nice to get to talk to my boyfriend online, too."

Changmin visibly shudders. His father really has a boyfriend. Goodness gracious. His thirty-six year old father got himself a good looking twenty-year old man while he can't even get to make this girl he's been courting for almost a year to say yes to one date. One date. Just one freaking date. He sighs. "Why are you two so touchy feely anyway? Didn't you just get together last night?"

Yunho hums. "Does that not allow us to be touchy with each other?"





"Where are we going after-- isn't that your dad, Changmin?" They all stop walking and follow the direction where Junsu is looking at. True to his word, Yunho is at the school's front gate, hands on his pockets looking so handsome, as always. He seems to have noticed their presence because he smiles at their direction. "Is he going to pick you up?"

Jaejoong bites his lips, resisting the urge to explode. Yunho is not there for Changmin, that he is sure of. The man messaged him a few hours ago, asking if he wants to go on a date after school. Of course he's no fool to let that pass.

Changmin glances at Jaejoong and chuckles. "Unfortunately, he's not here for me. Am I right, Jaejoong hyung?" The older man fidgets before nodding lightly. "Then what are you waiting for? Don't keep my papa waiting." he nudges him and Jaejoong takes that as a signal to run towards his boyfriend of one week, squealing when he literally throws himself at the other who catches him with a laugh. At a distance, Yunho could see Jaejoong's friends and his son cheering for the smaller male.

"Look at you, so excited to see me." Jaejoong grins as he buries his face in Yunho's chest, mindful of the attention they're gaining but frankly, he couldn't bring himself to care.

"Changmin's hanging out with the boys." Jaejoong finally says, looking up to smile at his lover who leans down to press a soft kiss on his lips.

"And he didn't even say hi to his old man."

"Want me to call him?"

"No need. I didn't bring my car."

"That's no problem. We could always walk around."

Yunho smiles as he laces their fingers. "Can we stop by my office first? I was in a rush to get here and I forgot my wallet. While we're there, maybe I could introduce you to some of my officemates."

It takes Jaejoong a whole lot of self-control to not jump on his boyfriend, literally. It's nice to know that Yunho wants people to know that he's taken by none other than him. And that makes him feel very special.

It's a fifteen-minute walk from the university to Yunho's office and Jaejoong would be lying if he said he's not nervous. Nervous is an understatement, even. What would his officemates think of him? How would they react if they find out how young he is? Would they think Yunho is pathetic for dating someone like him?

"We're here." he snaps out of his trance when Yunho pulls him inside the building. As they both enter the elevator, he squeezes the older man's hand gently. "Is there something wrong?"

He shakes his head and smiles, albeit forced.

The first thing he notices when they get on Yunho's floor, is the silence. The moment Yunho steps out of the elevator with him, everyone stiffens and the atmosphere is kind of tense. He frowns. A woman approaches them, an uneasy smile on her face. "M-mr. Jung, you're back." she says with a bow. Jaejoong notices how she's discreetly eyeing their joined hands.

"Hmm. We'll be at my office." He almost gapes at the tone of authority in his boyfriend's voice. "Is Heechul here?"

"No, sir. He left a while back, but he said he'll be back in an hour or two."

With a curt nod, Yunho drags a confused Jaejoong to his office.

"Are they, like, scared of you?" asks the younger man as soon as the door shuts close. He grins. "Are you the scary kind of boss that makes everyone cower by your mere presence?"

Yunho smiles, taking out his wallet from his bag and slips it in his back pocket. "I don't know, Jae. Am I?"

The university student plops down the leather couch, stretching his limbs. It was a rather busy day at school and a short power nap sounds very tempting. Actually, he suddenly feels a little sleepy, but he keeps his eyes open. Knowing Yunho, he'd postpone the date and let him sleep instead. He can't have that happen.

"Seems like it. But I'm not the least bit scared of you. Does that make me braver than your employees?"

The couch dips a little and Jaejoong soon finds himself spooning with the oldest Jung. How they fit in a small couch is amazing, if he were to be honest. Since Yunho's a little bulky and all.

"You're adorable, you know that?" Yunho mumbles, pulling him closer. "But you do have a point. I suppose you're one brave little muffin."

Whatever comes out of Yunho's mouth next falls deaf on his ears as he unconsciously drifts off to dreamland.





When Jaejoong opens his eyes, he is surprised to see a man grinning at him and a woman scowling at him. He panics. And looks around for Yunho, breathing a sigh of relief when he realizes his head is on the man's lap. "You don't have to get up." Yunho tells him with a smile as he his hair gently. "That's Heechul," he points at the man, "And that's Yuri." and then the woman. "They're my friends. Well, Heechul is."

"Hey, I'm your friend too!" The woman named Yuri protests. "Actually, kid, I'm his ex-girlfriend."

"This is why I told you taking her here wasn't a good idea, Heechul."

Jaejoong finally sits up, even more confused. And maybe a little irritated. He's not sure if Yunho's aware of how inappropriate it is to introduce an ex to your current lover.

"Did I have to meet her?" He doesn't even care if he comes off as rude. He's starting to get really pissed off and he wants Yunho to know that.

"You made him mad!" Yunho cries out and Heechul only chuckles. Yuri stares at him with a raised eyebrow. "Yuri isn't my ex-girlfriend, baby." he explains, putting an arm around Jaejoong's waist and rubs his side. He smiles a little when Jaejoong scoots closer to him. "We only dated. Well, we did go out on a date once and that's just it."

"And it was an unfinished date." Yuri butts in. "We didn't even get to the part where he's supposed to kiss me and then have with me. So Yunho, maybe it's about time to settle unfinished business, don't you think? Come home with me."

"Wow, you're so thick." Heechul comments, smacking the woman on the arm. "You said you wanted to tell him something important and that's why I agreed to take you here."

"Don't you think this is important, Heechul?" she responds, rubbing her arm.

If there is someone who thinks the whole situation is not amusing, that would be Jaejoong. This Yuri person is really making him mad. "Shut up, Yuri. I only agreed to go on that date because I felt bad for you. And for your information, I don't get into someone's bed on the first date. Or the second, or third. Not unless we're in a relationship." Yunho steps in. Honestly, Jaejoong is glad to hear that Yunho doesn't sleep around. He doesn't, either. Not that he's had any ual experience before. He's hoping that it's Yunho who'd pop his cherry. But not now. Not for quite some time. He's not ready yet.

"Please stop." he finally speaks up. Initially, he wants to her out, but then decides against it. She's just not worth it. "I like Yunho a whole lot and even if I'm not sure if he feels the same way, I'm trying. Trying so hard for him to like me back. We don't need someone like you to ruin our relationship because I can do it myself if I want to. But I don't. And Yunho doesn't, either." he looks at Yunho for confirmation. "You don't, right?"

Yunho smiles at him, "I don't." and then pecks him on the lips, much to Yuri's dislike. "And I do like you too, Jae."

The couple doesn't hear Yuri screaming at Heechul for pushing her out of the room because they're busy mumbling sweet nothings against each other's lips.





  boojae @mjjejung 10m
  hee >///< @yunnieboo

  



"Oh no they didn't!" Yoochun and Junsu both jump in surprise at Changmin's outburst. The youngest mutter a string of curses as he clutches onto his phone tightly. "They are going to embarrass me for as long as they are together."

"And that would probably be forever." Junsu pipes in.

"Changmin, why do you keep on complaining?" asks Yoochun as he drapes an arm around Junsu's shoulder. "Why did you give them your blessing if all you'll do is grumble when they do something couples normally do? Why does it bother you so much?"

The younger Jung frowns. "It doesn't bother me. I just... I don't even know. I guess I feel a little awkward with the whole set up, somehow. I wanted them to be happy, reason why I gave them my blessing. Knowing hyung, he won't fail me. But still, it feels kind of weird that your friend, who isn't much older than you, is dating your father. And that they are going to do things that would make me shudder."

Junsu chuckles. "You're overreacting, Minnie."

"Oh yeah?" Changmin glares at him and scoffs. "What would you do if Yoochun hyung starts dating your father?"

"Wha-- no! That's gross! Chunnie's mine. I haven't even told him I like him yet!"

Changmin snickers. Yoochun gapes. And Junsu cries.

 

 

 

☆☆☆☆☆

 
 
 

a/n: somehow, i'm not satisfied with the ending. i'm thinking if i should write an epilogue or what :| and oh, jaejoong never got to teach yunho how to cook, no? lol