two

hey daydreamer

 




 

 

  Changmin @chwangminator 5m
  I got in so much trouble and it's all because of @bornfreeonekiss. Gee  hyung, thanks




Jaejoong sighs, closing the application and wonders whether or not he should throw his phone on the wall. How much did he get Changmin in? How mad is Changmin and how furious is Changmin's father at him?

"I am so stupid." he mumbles, rolling around his carpeted floor. He has never wanted anything or anyone this bad and he thinks it's stupid. Stupid because all it took for him to be infatuated is a picture. A picture that shows how this certain man is useless in the kitchen. A man who is sixteen years his senior. "Way to go Jaejoong."

"I'm surprised you didn't reply to my tweet." says Changmin as soon as he finds him at the school's cafeteria that afternoon. He ditched his plan of ditching school because there really is no reason for him to not attend classes.

He slips in between Junsu and Changmin and rests his head on the former's shoulder. "Did he kick you out of the house?"

Changmin chuckles. "Of course not. He just told me not to give out his number to strangers again."

"But I'm no stranger." he mumbles, stealing Junsu's strawberry milk and takes a sip, ignoring the younger man's protests. "Does he think I'm a freak?"

"Kinda. What did you tell him anyway?"

"...Stuff."

Junsu snatches he carton of milk from him and chugs it down, not the least bit bothered by the fact that Jaejoong has been biting on the straw. "Why do you like Mr. Jung anyway?"

Instead of answering Junsu's question, he shows him his phone wallpaper which is the same picture Changmin tweeted. Changmin shakes his head. "I'm not even surprised you made it your wallpaper. Hyung, don't tell me you're serious about this?"

"I am, Changminah."

"But it's my dad! And he's really, really old!"

Jaejoong chuckles. "He's not really, really old, Min. Just... a little older than us."

"I admit, it would be uncomfortable if it works out between you two but that doesn't mean I'm going to keep you from being together. I just want my papa happy and if it's who you makes him happy, then okay."

He didn't think he'd need Changmin's approval for anything but now that the younger man has given him his blessing without him even asking for it, he feels really grateful. He doesn't even resist the urge to envelope the now flailing man in a bone-crushing hug.

Junsu squeals and joins the impromptu hug.





Now according to Changmin, his father is a techtard so it would be a better idea to just meet him in person than try to talk to him on the phone. The younger Jung also gave him his father's schedule together with their home address and assured him that he'd stay away from their house for Jaejoong's visit. He's not sure if Changmin's just thrilled that his dad's lovelife would not be non-existent anymore or he just wants to give him away.



  jiji @mjjejung 5m
  wish me luck, guys ;~;



  YuChun @6002theMickyBrown 3m
  @mjjejung I can't with your new ID. Very subtle.



  YuChun @6002theMickyBrown 3m 
  @mjjejung But good luck, hyung.



  김준수 @1215thexiasstic 24s
  @mjjejung GOOD HYUNGZ



  김준수 @1215thexiasstic 15s
  @mjjejung I MEAN LUCK BUT IS GOOD TOO 8D



  김준수 @1215thexiasstic 3s
  @mjjejung Minnie says good luck three! and try not to molest his papa xD






Chuckling at his friends' encouragements, he pockets his phone and then takes a deep breath before knocking on the door thrice. He did not come empty handed. Scared that Yunho would kick him out when he tells him the reasons why he came for a visit are to meet him and maybe woo him, he stopped by the grocery store a few blocks away and brought ingredients for the dish he's going to teach Yunho tonight.

The door swings open and there in all its glory, is the red-haired hunk, Jung Yunho, clad in a white v-neck shirt and gray sweatpants.  "Yes, how may I help you?" Jaejoong tries hard not to drool at the sight.

He hides his nervousness with a smile and lifts the bags of groceries in hand. "Good evening Yunhoyah, I'm Kim Jaejoong. Time for your lesson!" He pushes past him, not letting him respond and heads to what he thinks is the kitchen. A confused Yunho trails after him. He drops his act as soon as he places the bags on the counter. "Please don't kick me out." he pleads.

Yunho stares at the boy in front of him. This adorable boy who has his bangs pinned back by a very weird-looking bloodshot eyeball hair pin and glasses perched on top of his nose almost falling off. He walks towards him and adjusts his glasses. Jaejoong gasps. Yunho smiles. "I didn't think you were serious about the lessons."

"It's not only the lessons I'm serious about, Mr. Jung sir. I'm serious about liking you as well."

"...Excuse me?"

Clenching his fists, he looks straight at the older Jung's eyes and says. "I'm in like with you and I'm asking for your permission to court you."





There are many reasons why Yunho should reject this Jaejoong kid, but for some reason, he doesn't. He couldn't. Instead, he finds himself seated on a chair as he watches Jaejoong move around his kitchen like he belongs there. Jaejoong's not going to teach him anything today. Not yet at least. He's just going to cook for him. Saying yes to his cooking lessons means saying yes to wooing him, the boy said, which left him flabbergasted. Also, Jaejoong has made sure to tell him about Changmin giving them his blessing. While he appreciates that, Changmin should have told him first.

"So..." he clears his throat. He couldn't stand the silence any longer and by the number of times Jaejoong has dropped pans and pots on the floor, he's not comfortable with the silence as well. "How long have you been friends with Changmin?"

Jaejoong pauses from chopping vegetables and looks up at him. "Five years. But the first time I saw him was more than a year ago. We met online."

He quirks a brow. "Online? By any chance, you're aware of his dream job, right?"

"Dream job?" Jaejoong frowns, and then shakes his head. "No. We've never really talked about it. But... yeah I think he did mention something about being a filmmaker once. May I ask why?"

"Only if you promise to keep mum about it."

"I know it's too early for this, but you can trust me."

He smiles. "I guess I could. I just. He happened to forget turning off his laptop one time, so I did but then I found this really disturbing movie on a folder named future career." He could clearly remember how horrified he was upon seeing not only one, but at least fifteen movies on said folder. He smiles wider when Jaejoong starts laughing really loudly. Unconsciously, he laughs with him.

"Changmin watches a lot of ." Jaejoong says as soon as he recovers from his laughing spree. "I think he wants to be the director of such movie, not an actor."

"I thought so too. But we still need to talk about it. I'm not sure if I'd want that as his career."

"That's very interesting. Too bad I can't about it."





"You've probably heard this countless of times before, but that was probably one of the best meals I've ever had in a long time." Praises Yunho, rubbing his stomach in satisfaction. He looks at the blushing Jaejoong and grins. In the few hours he's spent with the boy, he's realized that he's not so bad after all. Jaejoong was very pleasant and interesting. There's never a dull moment with him and he thinks, he knows, he could get used to it.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" asks Jaejoong, cupping his cheeks.

"Does your offer still stand?"

"What o-- oh... w-why?"

"You don't know? Maybe I should take back my yes."

Jaejoong couldn't contain his happiness. He squeals and shamelessly throws himself at Yunho, who catches him with a smile. Jaejoong might be a whole lot younger than him, but who cares about age, really. And since they already have his son's approval, that only means even Changmin thinks Jaejoong is good for him.

Straddling the older man, Jaejoong grins and runs his hands through Yunho's hair. "You're going to take a selca because you need to do something. Do you have sunglasses here somewhere?"

Yunho stares at the suddenly giddy college student, amused. "Yeah, I think it's on the coffee table in the living room."




ho  CHANGMIN'S PAPA @yunnieboo 2s
  @chwangminator Changmin, meet your new stepmom. :) @mjjejung