First Step

Got You Under My Skin

GOT YOU UNDER MY SKIN

“First Step”

It’s 2 months already since Sulli joined XOXO High School, together with EXO and Soojung. Like the first day when she came here, she looked definitely good with Soojung. So, here they are, as expected, they become more closer.

They know each other, they protect each other, and sometimes they even sleepover together. Both of them are one of the famous Queenkas, with different charms. Soojung is the Queenka with her cold but delicate inside image, while Sulli is the Queenka with her famous eyesmile, lovable, and playful image.

Today, Soojung doesn’t feel good. She got a stomachache. So that, Soojung take her phone and dialed Sulli’s number.

Hello?” Soojung even can imagine how playful she is by just hearing her voice.

“Oh annyeong, Sulli-ya~”

Omo.. ya! Soojungie, are you okay? Your voice is already like a frog!

“Ck, ya! If I’m a frog, then I’ll be the prettiest frog all around the world, paboya” Soojung giggled at Sulli’s word just now. This is the reason why she chooses Sulli as her real bestie. Yeah, it’s because Sulli know how to make her laugh.

Hahaha. So, why did you call me?

“I got a stomachache. So I think, I won’t be able for going to school today. Could you please tell Mrs. Kim about this?”

Of course. Just take a rest, kay? Don’t be pressured with today’s lessons. I’ll write it all for you.

“Assa~! Gomawo, Dduling-aaah~, you’re the best!”

Omona hahaha. Are you acting cute right now? Gosh! Told ya that you should do it more often in school. I’m sure that you’ll make the Kingkas heart become flutter kekeke~

“Ya Choi Sulli!”

Kekeke~ I close the phone now. Rest well, Soojungie~

After Sulli hang up the call, then there’s someone who knocked Soojung’s door. “Soojungie? Wake up babe~ if not, you’ll be late~~”

“Aniya~ I’m not feeling good enough, eonnie” Soojung replied to her sister, Jessica.

Jessica, as the older sister that really loves Soojung more like her life, after hearing that she’s sick, Sica immediately open Soojung’s door. Worried is written in all over her face. “You aren’t feeling good hm, sweetie?”

“Ne eonnie. I think I won’t able to go to school today. So that, I called Sulli and asked her to give me permission to the teacher”

“Okay, that’s good. Now, you just need to take a rest. Or do you want me to make hot chocolate for you?”

Soojung shakes her head “No thanks, eonnie. You better go get your breakfast now or you’ll be late to go work”. Sica laughed a bit and pinch her sister’s cheek “Ne~ aratagyu nae dongsaeng~”.

Soojung jerked when hear her sister acting cute. “Ohmy-. Please don’t do aegyo in here. I wanna throw up ugh! Don’t forget that you’re the famous Ice Princess Jessica Jung” Soojung said jokingly to Sica.

“No no no~! I’m swagger than you, so let’s just call me Ice Queen. While you, as my sister, you’re the Ice Princess right now kekeke”

“Gosh! What are you talking about in this early morning? Ya eonnie! If you still daydreaming ‘bout Ice Family, Flame Family, or what, then I’m sure that you’ll getting late to your work”

“Hahaha. Arasseo, arasseo~ I’m going now, Soojungie. Don’t forget to eat medicine, kay?”

After Jessica leave the room, as a good younger one, she immediately did what her sister just said. She eat the medicine, lay on the bed, hearing some music, and go to wonderland again.

***

Sulli finally arrived at school. She also feeling bored because there’s no Soojung beside her. So today, maybe Sulli won’t be hyper as usual.

The Kingkas, EXO, who also just arrived at school. Seeing the scene that there’s a Queenka who walking alone, it makes the 11 boys blocked her way immediately. As if she was Soojung, maybe she would throw them some annoying gaze. But, hey! She’s Choi Sulli, the Lovable Queenka one.

“Eoh? EXO is here~ annyeong!” Sulli greet them with her puppy eyesmile. The Kingkas then replied her greeting. But, some of them know that something different today.

“Sulli-ya, where’s Soojung? I think you two always walking together to go to school” Baekhyun realized that Soojung isn’t here.

“That’s right! Ohmy.. Soojungie isn’t here! Gah~ so that’s why I feel a bit different today. Because if Soojungie’s here, maybe there would be World War 3 between her and Tao” Kai said while fixing his hair. Acting cool in front of Sulli huh?

“Soojungie is sick. There’s something wrong with her stomach” Sulli explaining Soojung’s condition to the Kingkas that just make a sound like ‘hmm’ after that.

“Oooh~ so that’s why this school feels so peace” Tao said to the air, and he immediately success to got Yifan’s elbow on his waist.

“You should be feeling lonely, right?” Baekhyun asked Sulli again.

“Actually yes. But, what can I do? Of course I won’t force the sick Soojungie to come to school for just accompany me right? Haha.” Sulli replied him with her playfulness again. “C’mon guys, this Sulli already spent 2 months in XOXO High School. I’ve made many awesome friends! But still, the girl named Jung Soojung has something different with the others hehe”

“Ouw~ I think I’m gonna be JungLi Shippers” Chen faked a tears.

“Psh~ what a fanboy!” Sulli replied him with a sharp tone like what Soojung always did towards Tao.

“Ohmygosh! Ya Choi Sulli! Seems like you’ve learn many things from Jung Soojung huh?” Chen can’t take a deal when he got a really different replied by Sulli. All of them just laughing at that Chenderella.

Then Chanyeol cleared his throat “Em.. anyway, Sulli-ya, if you feel lonely, if you have nobody to accompany you, just come here and play with us. EXO is always welcoming you” Chanyeol finished up his words with an adorable grin.

“Haha I got it, Yeollie. I promise that I’ll play with you all whenever I want hahaha” Sulli give him back her gosh-super-cute smile, that making the tall boy feeling something burnt in his cheek.

Kai –who got his hyung’s reaction- suddenly interrupted between Sulli and Chanyeol’s conversation “Hey guys! Did you forget that we’ve drama class today? C’mon, let’s go to the theater!”

“Wooo~ seems like someone is je-a-lo-us~~!!” Baekhyun said playfully that success to got a perfect hit on the head from Suho.

Even after Kai interruption, but Chanyeol and Sulli keep talking while walking to the theater together. It pissed Kai off.

In that big-enough theater, the students could just sit on the floor so that they can pay full attention to Mrs. Kim when giving explanation. While keep talking together, Chanyeol wants to take a sit beside Sulli. But then Kai immediately go to the left side of her, and sit innocently there. Chanyeol feel a bit confused for a while, but then he’s planning to take the right side of her, but somebody already booked that sit. Pft~ how pity he is.

“Morning class” Mrs. Kim finally appeared in front of them.

“I’ve something interesting for you all. First, I wanna ask you, who likes to acting here?” Mrs. Kim asked the students. Then, some of them raised their hands. Sulli, Chanyeol, Xiumin, Tao, and Baekhyun also did it. Kai –who actually hasn’t any interest in acting- unexpectedly also raise his hand! Yeah, of course the name ‘Choi Sulli’ was the reason behind it.

“Wow! It’s more than what I thought before. So now, who’s love to singing?” after asking that, Mrs. Kim smiling when she that almost all of the students put their hands up. But then, she realized that a student named Byun Baekhyun, raised his hand in both of the questions.

“Baekhyun-ssi, do you love to acting and singing also?”

“Yes, ma’am!” Baekhyun show her his gosh-so-adorable gummy smile.

Mrs. Kim claps her hands. Feeling proud of him maybe?

Meanwhile..

“Psst.. hyung! Hyung! Since when that bacon love to act?” Tao whispered to Luhan, who sit behind him.

“I don’t know. The only thing that I know is he’s a type of student that is difficult to remember something.” Luhan whispered back to Tao.

“Yeah, I acknowledge it too. Sometimes he also can’t remember his own telephone number, right?” Tao open one of Baekhyun’s not-so-important-fact and the deer one just nodding in agreement.

“I-Can-Hear-You” Baekhyun’s voice success to make the green skin and the deer shut their mouth.

“In the end of this month is our school’s 21st birthday. There will be a showcase at that day. Each class will show their talent on the big stage. So guys, do you agree if your class will perform something cool like.. musical drama?”

The students ‘woo-hoo’ing in happy tone. Seems like they also agree to do that Musical Drama.

“Baekhyun-ssi!” the teacher called the hyper guy.

“Yes, ma’am?”

“I acknowledge your beautiful voice already. So, I’ll choose you to be the main role for this musical drama”

Baekhyun widened his eyes “W h a t ?” He blinked his eyes many times.

“Then.. um.. where’s Soojung?” Mrs. Kim looked around. And then, Sulli remember something that she should told Mrs. Kim before “Ma’am! Eng.. today, Soojungie is sick. So, she can’t attend school today”

“Oh is that so? But, everyone know that Jung Soojung also has a pretty voice, right?” the students just nodding.

“Em.. actually, I also thinking that if she take the main role too, it’ll be interesting isn’t it? Just imagine how Soojung’s voice will suit Baekhyun’s while they also have to act some cheesy moments on the stage” Mrs. Kim said -more like she’s fangirling to BaekStal Couple-

Sulli burst into laughter while clapping her hands “Ohgosh! My Soojungie will act some romantic scene with Baekhyun? Kekeke it’s gonna be awesome!”

The students who’ll take role into it are Byun Baekhyun, Jung Soojung, Park Chanyeol, Choi Sulli, Kim Jongin, and other friends of them. Mrs. Kim then handed them their script. Their class will play “Peter Pan”.

Baekhyun as Peter Pan, Soojung will be Tinkerbell, Sulli will be Wendy, Kai will be Wendy’s close friend, and Chanyeol as Wendy’s father.

***

The school has ended. The Kingkas and Sulli walking together again.

“Yeah~ finally school has ended. Wuaah~ don’t you guys feel hungry? We haven’t go to canteen today” Chen said.

“Uh-huh, we’re too excited with the musical drama. So that, today we just spent our precious break time with just reading the script in the class” Kai pouted.

Chanyeol take one step forward and turn to face them “So should we go to the cafe now? Of course Suho hyung will pay for us”

“B-but.. w-why...”

“YAAAAY~~!” The kids cheer happily, ignoring Suho’s word. How ruthless the ‘Rich’ life.

While walking to the cafe, Baekhyun suddenly stop his step and asked something to Sulli “Sulli-ya, cqn you tell me where Soojung’s house?”

“Sure!” without asking blablablabla, the gosh-so-innocent Sulli give him the address.  She also says “Good luck!!” to him. God, please...

“So you can’t join us in the cafe today?” Lay’s sweet voice finally can be heared.

Baekhyun shrugged “Yeah. So sorry guys, next time, okay?” He promised to his besties. Later, he immediately going to the bus stop and go to Soojung’s address.

‘It is my first step to get closer with her’

==================================================================================

End of chapter 2 woohoooo \(^o^)/

How is it guys? Is it worst than before? D; mianhae~ once again, I’m still an amateur ;~;

So I really need your comments, your critics, or whatever c;

BIGLOVE for you who already be my subscribers and giving compliments on my 1st chapter x”D Hope you love this one too readers~ :*