Getting Closer With You

Got You Under My Skin

GOT YOU UNDER MY SKIN

“Getting Closer With You”

The school time has ended. Congratulations for Kai because of his success to escape from Mr. Yoo.

“Hahaha do you guys remember how worst Kai’s face when he got caught with Mr. Yoo?” Chen opens their topic as they’re going to parking lot.

“Yeah. He even got cold-sweating too puhaha” Baekhyun added.

“And the worst part is.... how come he can go in front of the class so confidently” Chanyeol ends the conversation and he receives many laughter from the others.

Kai covers his face with his hands “Oh c’mon, don’t tease this y maknae like that, hyung. The important thing is I success to escape from him” He pouted. He feels absolutely shy when he hears Sulli’s laughing because of his silly act.

“Okay, stop it you all! And for you Three Beagles, Chen-Baekhyun-Chanyeol, you better stop bullying Kai or you’ll get bully by me” The charismatic Yifan finally speak up and those beagles -who got mentioned- immediately shut their mouth.

“Emm~ since all of us are in the good mood, so how if we go to the cafe now? Yeah~ isn’t it our first time to hang out together with the Queenkas?” The oldest, Xiumin, suddenly gives his suggestion and all of them nodding in agreement with no doubt.

***

At the cafe, their first topic to talk about is “Oh Sehun, the youngest Kingkas”. It is also the first time for Soojung & Sulli to know about him. EXO then tell them that Oh Sehun is actually should be in the same school as them, but 4 months later, he flew to Paris because of his family’s business. And not only that, EXO also tell them many other things start from Oh Sehun is a typical of cold guy, he lives with Baekhyun, until.. the fact that he’s never fallin’ in love before.

“Paris?! Whoaa~ when he back here, I’m sure he’ll be the EXO’s Fashionista~!” Sulli claps her hands excitingly.

“NO! You’re wrong, pretty girl. The Most Fashionista in EXO is me, Kim Kai!” he said while flip his hair coolly, while Sulli just laughing at his action.

“So.. your ideal type is a guy who fashionable?” Chanyeol suddenly ask Sulli with his rare serious face. He can see the girl still thinking for a while.

“Um.. I think.. being fashionable or not, it’s not important at all. The most important is that guy should have something similar with me, and he also can make me happy and comfortable” Sulli ends her words with her precious smile.

“Haha good. Sulli already revealed her ideal type. Seems like there would be a tight match between Chanyeol and Kai” Soojung says in a low tone, but Baekhyun still could hear it enough and he chuckled.

“Something’s wrong, Princess? Then why don’t you tell us your ideal type too?” Baekhyun whispered to her. But in the end, he just got Soojung’s punch in his arm.

Their warm conversation got interrupted by a waitress who comes to ask their order. “I’m sorry for interrupt your conversation, Mr. and Mrs. But, may I know what do you like to order?” The waitress says as she gives them the menu.

“So.. which flavor that you like, Sulli?” Kai asked Sulli as he shares the menu with her.

She thinking for a while and finally she pointed at one delicious ice cream “I want this! The vanilla-peppermint one”

“Oh? Did you just order a vanilla-peppermint ice cream?” Chanyeol suddenly popped out. Sulli just nod as a ‘Yes’ response and Chanyeol said that unexpectedly he also ordered the same one as Sulli’s. Seconds later, both of them laughing together when they realized that they’ve a similarity.

When there’s ChanLli moment like this, usually there would be a guy who can’t be happy at all. Yeah, he is Kim Kai. He doesn’t know why, but he thinks his precious eyes would automatically get irritating to see them.

Kai immediately take that menu and going closer to Sulli “Oh my God! Sulli-ya, do you also order this vanilla-peppermint ice cream?! Wow! I can’t believe it! This one is my favorite!”

Kai’s crazy statement automatically makes the other Kingkas look at him with You-Should-Be-Kidding-Me face, because they really know that actually Kai can’t eat something with mint. They even start to mumble like “Wow. He really is deeply in love” , “Heol~ I think I’m agree with the statement ‘Love Needs Sacrifice’” , “Love in the air huh, Kai?”, or something similar with that.

But, a guy named Do Kyungsoo, as pure as himself, he innocently says “What?! You’re kidding me right, Kai? Because I know you can’t consume anything if it related to mint. You’ve trauma with it. Because the last time you eat something with mint, you immediately spent 3 hours in the toilet”

“Really?” Sulli shocked when she heard one of Kai’s shames from Kyungsoo. But Kai also immediately deny it and says “It’s just a past, Sulli-ya. Don’t worry. When I’m growing older, my taste is growing more mature too”.

The worried in Sulli’s face suddenly changed into a sweet smiles and she also claps her hands “Whoaa~ you’re so cool!” Then Kai just scratch the nape of his neck and secretly turned his face to look at Kyungsoo with Please-Read-The-Situation-Hyung face.

After all of them have finish ordering, minutes later they finally can enjoy their own ice cream. While eating, Baekhyun is the first one who opens the conversation.

“Hey hey hey! Do you know what? Soojungie’s mom is really has a skill to cook! She ever gave me her homemade fruity salad, eum.. well, it’s not my first time to eat salad actually. But, hers is more delicious!! I’ll give her 10 out of 10” Baekhyun said proudly while Soojung just rolls her eyes as usual.

“If that so, then why you didn’t give us some? Hearing your words just now, it just makes me more impatient to taste that salad too. If it really delicious, I want to ask Mrs. Jung about the recipe” Kyungsoo said.

“Yeah. I like salad too. It’s good for our health” Suho –who’s the only one who really cares about something that related with health-, added.

Baekhyun just shook his head with his mischievous smile and says “Ckckck. Don’t worry, guys. Because Soojungie has promise me that she would bring it to school whenever I want”

“Uhuk!” Soojung almost spilled out her ice cream when she heard Baekhyun’s declaration. She immediately glares at him “What are you talking about?”

“Why, Princess? I’m not lying. You really have promised me that on the day when I came to your house” Baekhyun shows her his gummy smile.

Soojung just close her eyes and bites her lips when she remembers that promise. ‘Ukh! Damn it!! I should be insane when I said that nonsense’ she says in her mind.

“Ooooh~~”

“Soojung-ah, you look good with him”

“An Ice Princess has fallen for Diva Baek!”

“Baekhyun-ah, when will you confess to her?”

After hearing Baekhyun’s words, the rest are starting to tease those couple. Again, Soojung feels that her cheeks start to burn again. She immediately looking down, trying to cover her red face. Baekhyun got her reaction and he just smiles gently to her.

‘Look! Soojungie is shy! She’s not an annoying Ice Princess like what people said. She can shy, she also has some feelings like what the others have! She still can feel it, so she’s not a cold-hearted girl one’ Baekhyun’s said in his mind as he ruffles Soojung’s hair softly.

***

Kyungsoo catch Kai’s uncomfortable face. He can see the scene that Kai can’t eat his ice cream peacefully.

"Told ya that you shouldn't order this one" Kyungsoo shook his head.

Sulli –who unfortunately hear what Kyungsoo said- immediately turn her head towards a guy beside her “What’s wrong with you, Kai? Seems like you aren’t okay”

Kai can see that Sulli is worrying him, it really written in her beautiful face. So he gives her his gentle smile, trying to calm her down. “I’m okay, Sulli-ya. Didn’t I say that Vanilla-Peppermint Ice Cream is my favorite? Don’t you trust me?” Kai finished his words as he puts 3 supa-big spoons of ice cream in a row. “You see that? It feels amazing!” He says to Sulli as he chewing his ice cream forcefully.

After makes Sulli calm down, then Kai secretly turn his head to Kyungsoo once again “Mianhae, hyung. But this all is for Sulli. I can't let Chanyeol hyung get even 1 plus point in Sulli's eyes.” Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes, he can’t understand with what’s in Kai’s mind. He should be insane now.

Meanwhile..  The Kingkas? They’re still amazed with Kai’s crazy action just now. They thinking like ‘How can he eat like that when he knew that his stomach will surely refuse it?’

When one by one finally starting to back to reality, Tao calmly says “Just let him do whatever he wants. I’m sure he’ll rush into the toilet soon no matter what” and he back to enjoys his waffle. Minutes later, as if he was fortune-teller, he’s right! Exactly 2 minutes after Kai’s big action, he immediately excuse and rush to the toilet as soon as possible.

“Ukh!” Kai moans as he feels something strange in his stomach. “Ex-excuse..me” He immediately gets up when he can’t bear with that strange feeling and he disappear to the toilet

Sulli starting to worry again as she watches Kai’s back. Don’t know why, but she feels guilty towards him. Chanyeol –who’s recognized Sulli’s worried face- just said “Don’t worry, Ssul. He can fix it by himself. He’s not a kid anymore”, then Sulli just reply him back with a kinda bitter smile.

***

As they continue to enjoying their ice cream, Baekhyun sees a cream on the tip of Soojung's lips.

“Oh! W-wait, don’t move” He said to Soojung while the girl just confuse but she still does what Baekhyun told her to do anyway. She just sit calmly and staring at him confusedly.

What is this person trying to do?’ Soojung keeps staring at him blankly until she gets that heart attack when Baekhyun wiped the cream on her lips by his beautiful finger.

“Ya! W-what are you doing?!” Soojung’s eyes widen as she gasped in shock.

“It’s clean now hehe” The Byunboy finished his words with a sweet smile.

“NO! Y-you.. you don’t have to do it. I can clean it by myself” Soojung immediately turn her eyes because she cannot look at Baekhyun’s eyes straightly anymore. When he touch her, when he do something sweet with her, when he gives her his gentle smile, it makes a girl named Jung Soojung feels something different in her heart.

"Omo! My Soojungie is shy again ahaha how cute~" Baekhyun chuckles as he recognized Soojung’s red face. And with the words that just came from Mr. Byun, it just makes the girl’s cheek redder than before.

And as Soojung's forever enemy, Huang Zitao, as usual, when he saw the moment when Soojung feels shy, he immediately teases her "Whoa! I don't know if a cold-hearted Ice Princess like you could feel shy too hm? I'm curious if the Ice in you has melted because of Baekhyun hyung’s cheesy power?"

After hear Tao’s annoying words, Soojung automatically change into her true self, A Cold-Hearted Ice Princess. She glares at him before she replied him back "Ya! Just shut up, you Green Skin! The more you tease me, the more your skin becomes green. And you know what? Right now, you exactly look like a grass"

"Ya! What did you say?! Ohmygod! I really don't know why does Baekhyun hyung has a cru-" His words stopped because all of the Kingkas give him deathglares that make Tao gulped and immediately pretend to get a call from Kai.

“A-yo, wassup, Kai? W-what? Do you need my help? Oh okay, I’ll be right there, wait me, kay?” In order to being save from the Kingkas’ deathglare, Tao immediately pretending to get an emergency call from Kai and said that he need his help.

“Em.. excuse me, guys. I think, my friend Kai, needs my help over there. I’ll be right back!” Tao excuses to the others. But, when he was about to turn his back to go to toilet, the Real Kai suddenly back from toilet at the same time. Tao’s eyes widen and he quickly find another reason so that he won’t feel embarassed.

Of course it makes the rest burst into laughter because in a blink of eye, Tao’s lie was revealed. But then, after feeling awkward, Mr. Zitao cleared his throat and immediately denies it.

“Ehem. So sorry, I was mistaken when I read who’s calling me. Actually this call is from Sehun, but I don’t know why Kai’s name was getting out from my lips just like that hehehe” He laughed bitterly. “So.. ladies and gentleman, excuse me” Tao excuse himself –for the second time- with Sehun’s name as the reason this time.

But, once again, when Tao was about to turn his back, the oh-so-pure Luhan suddenly interrupted him and told them that Sehun already changed his phone number recently. All of them then exchanging look between Luhan first and turn their eyes to Tao again. They can see that Tao’s green skin is turning red right now. Not sure if it means that he’s angry, embarrassed, or else.

All of them are in a good harmony right now. Although it is the first time for the Kingkas & Queenkas to hang out together, but just for around 30 minutes, they already look so close, especially the relationship between Chanyeol – Sulli – Kai, and also Baekhyun – Soojung for sure.

Baekhyun checked his watch for a while and gives Soojung an eyecontact as a signal. Baekhyun then suddenly gets up as he puts his hands in his pocket coolly “I’m sorry, guys. But, Soojung and I already have other things to do. So.. we’ll leave first”

“Wow! Another date hm?”

“Well~ you can call it like that” Baekhyun scratch the tape of his neck and finish his words with a wink. Soojung –who stands beside him- immediately gives him a punch.

“Ouch! Okay, okay. I’m sorry. I’m just kidding, ok?”

Then as what he said before, Baekhyun leaves the cafe first with Soojung following him. They go back to the parking lot to take Baekhyun’s motorcycle.

“Leggo, Princess!” Baekhyun said as he puts his helmet on.

“Okay” Soojung immediately rides his motorcycle too and hugged his waist.

“But, before I send you home, could you please accompany me to somewhere?”

Soojung’s grip suddenly loosened “Wh-where would you bring me to?”

“Hey hey hey! What’s in your mind hm, Princess? I won’t do anything bad to you, okay? I’m not that kind of bastard. I’ll just ask you to accompany me to buy something. If I do something strange to you, you can call 119 immediately”

Soojung finally calming down and she tightened her grip on Baekhyun’s waist again. Minutes later, they finally arrived at one of groceries shop.

“It’s so crowd in here. Ja! Hold my hand, Princess” Baekhyun suddenly gives his hand to Soojung. And he just smiles when finally Soojung takes his hand.

“What will you do in here?” Soojung asked Baekhyun as they walking with intertwined hands.

“Me? Of course I’m going to buy some foods and ingredients so that I could still alive” Baekhyun replied as his eyes glued to some fresh meats.

“Oh? Isn’t it for your mom’s job? Or your servant maybe?”

“No, Princess. Since Sehun is still in Paris, it means that I live alone, okay? I don’t have any servants and my parents is already passed away since I was 6”

Soojung froze when she heard Baekhyun’s story. It is her first time to know something about his life. “S-sorry. I don’t mean like that”

Baekhyun smiles at her as he buys 2 kilos of beef “No problem. It’s okay since you really don’t know anything about me. So now, because we’re a partner for our Musical Drama, do you want to know more about me, Princess?” Soojung just nods cutely as her response.

They spent for around 20 minutes in the groceries shop with 4 big bags that full of Baekhyun’s food. When both of them walking back to parking lot, Soojung’s step suddenly stop as her eyes glued to an accessories shop one.

“Why? Do you want to go there, Princess? Then, just wait me until I finished to put this things on my motorcycle, kay? It should be really full hahaha” Baekhyun catch her action as he put the things down.

“No..no. I don’t want to go there, I-I just..” Soojung’s words get cut when Baekhyun place his finger on her lips “Ssh! No excuse, Princess. Leggo!”

Baekhyun then held Soojung’s hand again as they run to the accessories shop. Soojung’s eyes full of sparkle when she enters that place. Because it is her first time to go to somewhere girly like this, really different with her sister, Jessica.

“So now, tell me. What kind of accessories that you want? A ring? A necklace? A hairpin? Or what?”

“Aniya~ actually.. it’s my first time to go to somewhere like this”

“What? As a girl, is it really your first time?!” Baekhyun shocked while the girl just nodding innocently.

“Eum..then...” Baekhyun thinking for a while as his fingers swept to all over that cutie things. “Nah!”

“What?”

Baekhyun takes out one of stunning necklaces and asked Soojung to turn around. At first, Soojung feels confused by his sudden command, but in the end she feels that electric shock again when Baekhyun puts a gorgeous necklace on her neck.

“You look pretty” For the nth time, Baekhyun shows her his super gentle smile. And for the nth time also, Soojung feels her burning cheeks and that butterflies in her stomach.

“Do you want it?” Baekhyun’s soft voice success to makes Soojung’s wake up on her daydreaming.

“N-no. Don’t you think that I’m a bit weird to wear this kind of girly stuff?”

“Of course not, Soojung. I already said that you look pretty, right? So, no excuse, Princess. I’ll buy it for you” Baekhyun winked at her and he immediately go to the cashier leaving the girl still speechless.

“Ta-daa! I already pay it for you. Don’t be too touched, okay? I know I’m a kind person hahaha” Baekhyun teases her as he gets a punch from the girl immediately.

“Yeah, you’re a kind person. Thank you, Baekhyun-ah” For the first time Soojung throws him her angelic smile. While Baekhyun? He just looking around to avoid that killer smile –and for hides his pink cheeks of course-.

“Well.. because everything is done, then lemme send you home. Your family should be wandering around why does their little princess is still not in the home right now”

Soojung just nodding cutely as a response. She never felt this warm and cheesy feeling before. That guy.. that Byun Baekhyun.. does he already got her attention? Or more than that?

=====================================================================================

Woohoo! 2 chappies in a day >