Love Line

Got You Under My Skin

GOT YOU UNDER MY SKIN

“Love Line”

Soojung close the door. She can’t think of anything right now. Her mind is busy with a question “What is just happening?

“Ya! Krystal Jung! Why are you just standing there? Don’t you want to help your mommy to prepare dinner? Jessica and your father will be back soon” Mrs. Jung breaks her deep thought.

“Ah! N-ne eomma~! Just wait~” Soojung replied. ‘Soojung-ah, wake uuu~up!!’ She takes a deep breath before finally she go to the kitchen to help her mother.

“Whoaaaa! The menu for today’s dinner is curry rice?!” Soojung can smell something spicy in the cooking pot. The old lady just nod as a response.

“Assa~! I love ya, mom!” Soojung hug her mother tightly. Yeah, curry rice is one of her favorite dish.

For around 15 minutes later, finally Jessica and her father arrived.

“We’re home!”

“Soojung-ah, go greet them back and said that the dish is almost done and we’ll have dinner soon” Mrs. Jung told her younger daughter. But, when Soojung was about to turned her back, Jessica already popped out from nowhere.

“Aih kkamjagiya!” Soojung puts her hand on the chest. She’s shocked because of her sister sudden appearance.

“Waaa~ it’s curry rice!” Jessica –as still as stone- ignored Soojung’s complain and her eyes just glued into the dish,

“Ya eonnie! Until when you’ll be just standing here? Go change your clothes!”

“Pft~ arasseo. Seems like she’s in her period right now” Jessica pouted and murmured a bit. But unfortunately, Soojung got her.

“YA!!” Soojung finally explode and shout at her sister. “Kyaaa~ uri Soojungie is so wicked nyahaha~” Sica escaping herself while keep teasing the younger one.

“Stop it, you two. Curry rice is done~! Soojungie, please arrange some plates on the table, and call your father and sister to having a dinner now”

“Okay, I got it, mom”

Soojung immediately do what her mother told her to. And minutes later, Jung Family is enjoying their dinner now.

“Hey hey hey! Listen to me” Mrs. Jung open the conversation with kinda interesting voice. With that, 3 of them immediately turned their eyes to her.

“What’s going on, mom?” The older sister, Sica, asked her mother.

“You know what? Finally uri Soojungie has a new boyfriend!” Mrs. Jung’s topic success to get Mr. Jung and Jessica’s attention.

“Jinjjayo?” Jessica asked her mother with her sparkled eyes. Seem like she’s really happy to hear that news.

Yeah, here we go~ Eomma with her unbelievable gossip that she got from nowhere’ Soojung prefers to back to enjoying her dinner than to follow her mother’s gossip.

“Of course! That cutie pie even came to check Soojungie’s health today”

“Uhuk!” Soojung chokes. ‘No way.. Cutiepie? Aniya.. it can’t be-

“Who’s he, mom?”

“If I’m not mistaken, his name is Baekhyun” Mrs. Jung explains innocently at them. She even doesn’t recognize the girl who’s frozen right now. Yeah, she is Krystal Jung Soojung.

The sweet moment between Baekhyun and Soojung suddenly replayed in her mind. She bites her lips ‘Damn it

“So how is him?” Mr. Jung finally speak up.

“He’s so extremely cute. He’s a nice person too. He’s kind, polite.. gaah~ mommy likes everything about him”

“Whoa~ seems like he’s really extraordinary hm, Soojungie? Because it’s not easy to got your mother’s compliment like this kekeke” Mr. Jung also started to tease his youngest daughter.

Jessica linked her arm into Soojung’s neck “Ya! You bad sister! Why aren’t you tell me ‘bout this eum? Aigoo neo jinjja! But, anyway, good job honey” Sica finished her words with a cute wink.

Soojung suddenly stand up. She’s speechless right now. How can her family really support their relationship?

“Eomma, appa, Sica eonnie! Listen to me carefully, kay? We’re not a couple. Baekhyun came here just for gave me the script for our musical drama. So, I repeat it once more, Baekhyun is NOT my boyfriend-”

“..yet” Jessica cuts Soojung’s word. She looked at her with what-do-you-mean face.

“Aha~. Baekhyun is NOT your boyfriend YET” All of them –exclude Soojung- giggles at Jessica’s word. While Soojung? Her face just become redder and redder.

“I’ll go to my room. I’m done eating. Thanks for the dish, mom” then Soojung left them and Sica just shrugged innocently.

Soojung throw herself to the bed. The moment when Baekhyun ruffled her hair suddenly passes in her mind. Her cheeks start to burning again. She doesn’t know why, but she can’t let it go. She can’t deny that she felt some butterflies in her stomach at that time.

‘...it’s not easy to got your mother’s compliment’

Suddenly Mr. Jung’s sentence also echoed in her mind. It’s not easy? Yeah, it’s true if we looked back when Mrs. Jung being not-too-nice to Soojung’s ‘ex’. Soojung is too tired to fix all of the problems in her mind until finally she fall asleep.

***

The next day, Soojung already feel better so she decided to go back to school. As usual, Sulli is going to pick her up and then they’ll walk together to school.

“I’m going now~!” Soojung said to her family as she goes outside. But, when she was about to waiting for Sulli, suddenly there was a person with his motorcycle that stop exactly in front of Soojung’s standing place.

Soojung tried to recognize the person behind that red helmet. Soojung become more confuse when that person start to lifted his helmet up.

“Good morning, Princess”

Soojung’s jaw almost fell to the ground “Byun Baekhyun? Wh-what are you doing here?”

“What am I doing? Of course I wanna pick you up. Leggo ride this too! If not, we’ll be late for sure”

“I’m sorry before Mr. Byun, but Sulli and I will go to school together as usual. And I think, she’s already on the way right now” Soojung back to her Ice Princess mode.

“Sst~ no excuse, Princess” Baekhyun suddenly take out his phone and dialed someone.

Yoboseyo?

“Aigoo~ good morning uri Kaiiii~! How’s your sleep? Do you dream about me last night?” Soojung just rolled her eyes with disgusting face.

Oh c’mon, just to the point hyung. What do you want me to do, hm?” Bingo! Kai knows that Baekhyun won’t call him for no reason. He knows that Baekhyun would give him another mission.

“Haha you got it, bro! Okay, you know Sulli’s address, right? Okay okay, you don’t have to answer it because I’m sure you have all the Queenkas’ address..”

“WHAT THE-” Soojung shouts but Baekhyun covers immediately.

Of course I have hyung. Why? Do you want me to pick her up?

“Wow! As expected, our Kai really has a good sense if it is about girl” Kai just laughed with his hyung’s compliment, then the call ends.

Soojung’s mind is full of some question like ‘How can it happen in this early morning?’ or ‘Why did he do this?’ or something like that.

“Hey Princess, what are you doing? Am I that handsome until your face become blank like that?” Baekhyun , and the girl just rolled her eyes for the second time.

Baekhyun grinned to her reaction “So that, leggo ride this quickly! You don’t want to get punish, right?”

In the end, Soojung has no choice than to accept his offer and ride along with him. On their way to school, Baekhyun explain to her that he did this to getting the chemistry for their drama. He thinks, they need to know each other well. Soojung just nodded because she already agree to do the practice yesterday.

10 minutes later, finally they arrived at the school. All of the students –even including Kingkas too- are amaze with the scene that Byun Baekhyun rides along with Jung Soojung. Some of them are fangirl/boy-ing , some of them are feeling jealous , and there are some who hate it too.

Soojung get down from the motorcycle “Thanks for the ride” Baekhyun smiles at her “Haha aniyo. I should be the one who thanked you because finally you want to ride along with me”

The curious EXO immediately come nearer to them. Almost all of them asked the same question. “How can both of you came to school together?” then Baekhyun explain to them patiently.

“Oh~ so it is like that. Arasseo arasseo, but what happen with Sulli anyway? Don’t you always walking together with her?” Chanyeol –who realized that Sulli isn’t arriving yet- asked Soojung. But, when she was about to answer him, suddenly there are 2 good-looking person who come closer to them after parking their black sport car. Yup! They are Kim Kai and Choi Sulli.

Kai gets Chanyeol’s bitter face and he immediately smirks at his hyung. The smirk that full of victory. He absolutely knows that Chanyeol is envy with him because of Sulli.

“Kyaaa~! Soojungie, do you feel better? Gosh! Although its just one day, but I already miss ya” Sulli jumped to her and hug her tightly.

“Ya! Don’t hug me too tight! I know you should be missing me~ because Choi Sulli without Jung Soojung is like a body without soul kekeke”

“So how’s your day with her, Baekhyunnie?” Sulli suddenly turned around to face him and smirk. Of course it makes the other EXO member turned their head toward a diva named Baekhyun.

“Sulli-ya, it’s getting nonsense. So now, let’s just go to our class first. We’re leaving, bye~” Soojung immediately pull Sulli with her, leaving Baekhyun which still being interrogated by the Kingkas.

***

At the class, Baekhyun asked Sulli to exchanged seat. He wants to take a sit beside Soojung. At first, of course it makes Soojung irritated a bit, but once again, Baekhyun use that ‘Musical Drama’ as the reason. So, Sulli emptied her seat for him sadly. She keep pout while thinking where should she seat.

Kai, who immediately sees that golden chance, suddenly calls her “Sulli-ya, Sulli-ya! Here! Just sit here with me teehee~”

Before Sulli could answer him, there is a gloomy aura that come from the person beside Kai “Oh.. so you don’t want to sit with me anymore?” Kai suddenly feels uneasy “A-aniyeyo, hyung. Of course I want to sit with you, I’m just kidding ok? Hehe~ I love you, Kyungsoo hyung!” He even pour some aegyo to Kyungsoo –who totally get forgotten by Kai-

“Ah.. I-I think I’ll just sit with Chanyeollie. Yeollie-ya, is it okay?”

“With pleasure!” Chanyeol immediately let her sit. Then there’s a gloomy aura again. But it is from Kai –who sit exactly behind Chanyeol & Sulli- for this time. Chanyeol knows why, so he turned his back to face Kai and smirk back to him. The victory smile is on Chanyeol’s face right now.

The Math’s teacher, Mr. Yoo, finally enter the class. He’s one of the killer teachers in XOXO High School. But, there are still some students who didn’t pay their full attention to him.

“Pst! Soojung-ah! Soojung-ah!” Baekhyun keep calling the person beside him. He keeps teasing her. And it makes the Princess a little bit annoyed because sometimes Baekhyun also keeps poking her innocent cheek.

“What?”

“Do you know what is Mr. Yoo’s tittle when he was in Senior High School?” Baekhyun starts to reveal one of the teacher’s shames.

“What is it?” Soojung just reply him with her flat tone and she even doesn’t turn her eyes from her book.

“Grasshopper”

“W-what!? Grasshopper?” Soojung suddenly turn to face him with her unbelievable face. Baekhyun just smiles to sees her reaction. Then he tell her from A to Z about the reason why Mr. Yoo got that unusual nickname.

“Ohmygod hahaha.. why does it is so...ridiculous? hahaha~”

“I know right? Puhahaha”

Both of them laughing together and Soojung finally start to get used to Baekhyun’s characteristics. The warm aura that comes from Baekhyun & Soojung is totally different with the aura between Chanyeol, Sulli, and Kai. Kai really can’t deal with the scene from 2 people in front of him. His eyes really got irritated to see Sulli laughing happily together with Chanyeol.

“Sst! Be quiet, Kai! If not, you’ll get caught with Mr. Yoo” Kyungsoo also getting annoyed to hear Kai’s mumbles all the time. He can’t focus to the lesson.

Kai, as still as stone, he doesn’t give Kyungsoo any response. He keeps mumbling about Chanyeol & Sulli until finally Mr. Yoo caught him and asked him to fix the question on the whiteboard. That is the moment when Kai starting to cold-sweating.

“Kyungsoo hyung, Kyungsoo hyung! Wh-what should I do? I really don’t know anything about that problem, I didn’t give any attention to him even since he entered this class. Hyung, please save me~~” Kai begged to Kyungsoo, but he just pretending that he’s not hearing his begging. Maybe he wanna take a revenge for Kai because he already got forgotten? No matter what, but at the end Kai just take Luhan’s book all of a sudden. When Luhan –who sit behind him- was about to tell him something, the dark guy already go to in front of the class confidently.

“I.. I just want to tell him that I haven’t finished to write the formula for that question. So.. he brings that book for nothing” Luhan said guilty to him, while his seatmate Xiumin, just laughing because he can imagine how will Kai’s fate end.

Kai finally has finished the problem on whiteboard, then he back to his seat confidently. “Thank you, Lu-ge! You are my savior” Kai pats Luhan’s shoulder as he gives back his book. But, seconds later, Kai recognized something strange in Luhan’s expression.

“What happen, hyung?”

“Ya! Kai-ya, you bring my book for nothing” Luhan confess to him soullessly.

“W-why?”

“When you was read my book, don’t you realize that I didn’t write the formula for that question?” Kai get cold-sweating again when he heard Luhan’s confession. But he suddenly go to face Mr. Yoo –who isn’t finished to check Kai’s answer yet-.

“Uh.. Mr. Yoo, suddenly I get a stomachache ukh~~ can I go to toilet?” here comes the Kim Actor. Because Mr. Yoo still busy checking the answer, so he just nod and let Kai go to toilet. So, Kai immediately rush to go to toilet ASAP.

But, when Mr. Yoo finally realized something strange with Kai’s answer... “YA!! KAI-SSI!!!!!!!!!”

=====================================================================================

CHAPPIE 4 KKEUT~ >w<)9 I’m sorry before because I think..maybe SEHUN’s appearance on chap 5 will be pending. For Sehun’s fans, hope ya can wait a litttle bit more *bow* /.\