At Jung's House

Got You Under My Skin

GOT YOU UNDER MY SKIN

“At Jung’s House”

Baekhyun is in the bus right now. He’s on the way to visit a girl named Jung Soojung.

“This is my first time to go to her house. Is it will be okay? I’m not too close to her actually. We’re rare to talk. She's the cold one, while I’m... well, yeah.. I think everybody already know how am I, right? We’re like day and night, yin and yang, or anything similar with that. Pft~” Baekhyun talk to himself. Although he’s the one who planning this, but half of himself still unsure ‘bout what he do.

While the guy still fighting with his mind, “Oh! Soojungie’s house is in that alley” Baekhyun suddenly press the button, and he get down from the bus.

Step by step, finally the Byunboy arrived exactly in front of Jung Family’s door. But still.. he’s still arguing with Yes or No question. Should he knock the door? Or not?

Baekhyun suddenly slapped his face for around 3 times and said “What am I thinking about? Wake up, Byun Baekhyun! Of course you should do it! Just do it without hesitate!” with that, finally he knocked the Jung’s door.

Who’s that?

Baekhyun can hear a female voice from the house. A minute later, there’s an old woman who standing in front of Baekhyun with confused expression that written in all over her face.

“Oh annyeong haseyo, eommeo-nim, I’m Baekhyun, Soojungie’s classmate” Baekhyun introduce himself to the woman.

“Soojungie friend? Oh my god, I never imagine that my Krystal will have a handsome friend like you. Just go in, little boy” The old woman –who exactly Soojung’s mother- let Baekhyun to entered their house.

Krystal? Does it mean Soojung had another identity or what?’ again, Baekhyun is arguing with his mind.

“Krystal doesn’t feel good this morning, so that’s why she can’t attend school today. If you want to talk with her, she’s in her room at upstairs” The mother showed him which one is Soojung’s room.

“Ah ye, eommeo-nim. Kamsahamnida” Baekhyun bowed 90 degrees to the old one.

“No problem, little boy. If you need something, I’m in the kitchen, okay?” Baekhyun bowed once again, and then the old lady left.

Baekhyun take a deep breath before finally he knocked the door in front of him.

Wait~

‘Omg! It’s Soojung’s voice! It’s Soojung’s voice!! What should I do? What should I say?!!’ Here he is. He fights with his mind for nth times.

Cklek

S o o j u n g   o p e n   t h e   d o o r  .

Baekhyun –with his indescribable expression- saying hi to her. While the princess just use her flat expression.

1

 

2

 

3

 

IT IS SO AWKWARD

Blam!

Soojung can’t hold it anymore. She slammed the door exactly-in-front-of-him.

“YA!!” The little boy finally explode because he can’t deal with her action just now. Seems like the slammed-door scene already hurt his pride, because there’s no one ever done it before.

‘Keep calm, Baekhyun-ah. Keep calm~ you should understand a girl. She’s just shock~’

“W-wh-what are you doing here? I’m feeling better now, so you don’t need to visit me, okay? Goodbye, Baekhyun~” It’s her first time to talking stuttered and more faster than before. And Baekhyun just found it cute.

Baekhyun giggles “Aniya.. I.. I just-”. Soojung cut his words “Wh-what? Oh~ or do you want to give me some notes about today’s lesson? It’s okay, Sulli will give me hers. Don’t worry”

“Ya, Jung Soojung. I won’t come here if I haven’t something to talk with you. So now, could you please just open the door for me?” Baekhyun asked her with his gosh-so-gentle voice.

When Soojung finally open the door, Baekhyun immediately get in and sit on the corner of her bed –leaving the owner of that room with her jaw open-

“Ya ya ya! Who told you to get in? I even still not give you my permission”

“Ayy~ c’mon, I’m tired to just standing there, you know”

Soojung just rolled her eyes and take a sit beside him “So, what’s bring you here?”

“Hehe~ how’s your condition, Krystal? Did you eat your medicine?” Baekhyun asked her like they’re already close to each other.

“Do I have told you that I’m alright, right? Gosh~ okay, let me repeat it once again. I am fine and I also had done with my medicine, thanky- HEEY!! Did you call me ‘Krystal’??” Soojung widened her eyes when she realized that the boy in front of him just call her with that unfamiliar name

“Yes, I call you Krystal. I just heard your mother called you like that. Whoa~ seems like you’ve another identity hm? Who are you actually?” Baekhyun show her his gosh-so-cute detective pose.

“What do you mean by ‘identity’ huh? You’re weird! Soojung or Krystal, both of those names are just a name. Just, Krystal is my nickname in LA”

“LA? Whoaaa~ I didn’t know that you’re a foreigner!”

“Yeah~ of course you didn’t know. You even don’t know anything about me, except the fact that I’m an annoying Ice Princess” Soojung rolled her eyes for the second times.

Uh-huh, maybe you’re right, but I will learn more anything about you start from now, Krystal Jung’ Baekhyun said in his mind and smiling unconsciously.

“Ya! Byun Baekhyun!! Wake up, booooy~!” Soojung’s dolphin voice success to make Baekhyun wake up from his daydreaming. He immediately blinked his eyes many times.

“Ah.. y-yes?”

“Pft, seriously! What brings you here?” Soojung pouted her lips.

“In the end of this month is our school 21st birthday, right? Nah~ there would be a great stage for each class to perform. And Mrs. Kim told us that we’ll show a Musical Drama”

“Musical Drama?” Soojung suddenly turn her head to face Baekhyun. Baekhyun got her interested tone in her words “Omo omo.. are you excited?” Baekhyun and he immediately gets Soojung’s punch on his arm. “Ouch!”

“Yeah. Do you know the story about Peter Pan? Nah, we will play that. Well, it’s not exactly the same.. but there will be many different scenes and stories. Just call it the 2nd version of Peter Pan hehehe”

“Different? Like what?”

“Eum.. when I read the script, I think.. It’s a story with a.. sad ending” Baekhyun can see a disappointed face from the girl in front of him.

Baekhyun cleared his throat again. “Ehm.. well.. I-I.. However, in every drama, there would be some people who’ll be the main role, right? Nah.. I.. engg, Mrs. Kim choose me as Peter Pan. And you... you’ll be Tinkerbell” he looked down, trying to hide his wow-so-red face.

“So what’s the problem? In Peter Pan story, the main roles are Peter Pan and Wendy, right? Tinkerbell is just a person who felt that one-sided-love. Peter Pan and Wendy will lived happily ever after in the end” Soojung, as expected, she just get it with her gosh-so-clever brain and said it flatly.

“A-aniya. I already told you that our drama is different from the real story, right? Nah, it means.. that.. eum.. in our drama version, Peter Pan is the one who can’t get his real love. Wendy isn’t his destiny. So, in the end.. there would just be a pity love between Peter Pan and.. Tinkerbell.” Okay, this time, Baekhyun’s red-face-meter has upgrade to the max level.

Soojung widened her eyes “Oh my gosh. So it means that you... and I-”

Baekhyun cut her words “Yeah yeah. It’s something like that. So, this is yours” He gives her the script. She read it.

“Uwaaa~ it is.. kinda cheesy?” Soojung jerked a little

“I know.. I know. I also think that both of us are too awkward to act some of those cheesy things. So, we need more practice” Baekhyun look straightly into her beautiful eyes.

“Of course we should practice together!”

“No, it’s not practice like usual. But, this practice is just for both of us. For you and I. For a boy named Byun Baekhyun and a girl named Jung Soojung. Is it clear for you, Princess?”

“So it’s like an extra practice hm? After practice together in theater, then both of us still have another practice. Okay~ what kind of practice do you want?”

Baekhyun grin’s wider. He didn’t believe that the Ice Princess would accept his offer. “I’m sure it won’t spend much of your energy. We just need to become closer. We should spent time together hehe. That’s the only way we will not become awkward anymore! We should get the chemistry on the stage!” Baekhyun explain it so passionately. He even holds her hand unconsciously.

Soojung widened her eyes, she starts to feeling that burning sensation in her cheeks. She quickly let her hand go of his “O-okay. I got it”

Baekhyun smiled at her.

“Oh? It’s time for me to go home” Baekhyun suddenly sit up.

“Oh okay” Soojung then accompany him to the downstairs.

Baekhyun turn his head to the right, and then to the left. Perhaps looking for someone?

Soojung noticed his act “Who are you looking for?”

“Your mother”

“For what?”

“Nothing. I just want to bid a goodbye to her. She’s a kind one. You’re lucky to have her” Again. Baekhyun show her his killer smile.

“Kekeke~ I don’t know that you’re a polite person” Soojung laughed at him. While the boy just flip his hair and his lips. Perhaps, he’s acting cool right now?

Then Soojung called her mother.

“Oh do you want to go home already?” Soojung’s mom asked him.

“Ah ye, eommeo-nim”

“Why so fast? I’m making fruity salad right now. Do you want some?”

“A-aniyeyo. I don’t want to-”

Soojung’s mom cut his words “No excuse, cutie pie. Just sit down and wait”

While waiting for the healthy salad that made by Mrs. Jung, Soojung and Baekhyun back to the Princess’ room. Soojung sit on the chair that in front of her desk while Baekhyun sit on the corner of her bed.

“Soojung-ah, I’m really sorry for making a fuss to your mom” Baekhyun said sadly.

“No no no. It’s not like that, okay? It’s not your fault. So stop feeling guilty”

“But-” Baekhyun hasn’t finished his words because Mrs. Jung already gets in the room at that moment.

“So, this is it!” Mrs. Jung gives them that fruity salad. Soojung thanked her and smiled. While Baekhyun? He keeps staring at that oh-so-delicious salad. He has that ‘bling-bling’ eyes right now.

“Uwoooow~~! It is so pretty! Gosh~ I don’t know if I able to eat this. But, it looks delicious at the same time” Baekhyun said –still amazed with that appetizer-

Mrs. Jung giggles at him “I’m glad if you like it. Just eat it slowly, cutie pie. Enjoy your time” with that, Mrs. Jung leave the room.

***

Soojung almost finished her salad, while Baekhyun, he still has his bling-bling eyes on it. It makes the Princess irritated a bit.

“Could you please just stop staring at it and just eat?”

Baekhyun shakes his head “B-but, this is too amazing! I think I’m not able to eat this kind of art”

Soojung slapped her forehead. “Is he the Master of Food or what?! And.. did he just say ‘art’? Oh please, I know my mom has a good skill to cook but.. it-still-a-food” She said in her mind.

“Just stop it! I can bring you this salad at the school whenever you want! So now, just-taste-and-finished-your-appetizer” Soojung can’t hold it anymore. She’s too irritated to see the scene Baekhyun just keep staring at that salad like an idiot.

Baekhyun automatically turn his eyes to the girl “What did you say? You’ll bring me this whenever I want? Omona! You’re so kind, Soojungie~! Then I’ll just finished this one, and wait for the other one next time~~”

Soojung blinked her eyes many times. She really didn’t expect that she would made silly promise like that. But, she also can’t refuse this oh-so-pure boy’s offer. He looked so happy when she –unconsciously- said it.

Time flies so fast. It’s 6 PM already. They starting to know each other, they talked, they laughed, and sometimes Baekhyun also success to make the Princess shy. Their situation now isn’t that awkward like what in the beginning.

While laughing with Soojung, Baekhyun checked his watch “Ah! Soojungie, it’s night already. So, I’ll go home now”

“Is that so? Okay, let me accompany you then”. Soojung accompany him to go downstairs. After bid a goodbye to Mrs. Jung, finally both of them are exactly in front of the gate.

“Eoh? You didn’t bring any vehicle here?” Soojung asked him when she realized that there’s no any motorcycle or a car.

“Ah ye, I came here by bus before”

“Ah~ geurae? Then, should I accompany you to the bus stop?”

“Oh no no no, you don’t have to. If so, then you’ll walking home alone. And as a man, of course I won’t letting you to. I can go by myself” Baekhyun makes her sure by his smile.

“I get it. Be careful, Baekhyun-ah!” Soojung waved at him, and he winked at her.

After 3 steps away from Soojung standing place, Baekhyun turned his back and go closer to her.

“W-why?” Soojung become more confused when Baekhyun go more closer to her.

Wh-what is he trying to do?! It is too close!! I even can feel his warm breath

A second later, he leans towards her. Their eyes met. Baekhyun looked into her eyes deeply “Thanks for today, Jung Soojung” He ruffles her hair and shows her his really gentle smile.

This time, Baekhyun really going away from that place, leaving the girl still dumbfounded.

======================================================================================

END OF CHAPPIE 3 WOOHOO~ \(^o^)/ FULL OF BAEKSTAL HERE ~ ! It is longer than the previous one >.< So how’s it, readers? Is it really boring? D’; If so, I’m really sorry~ I promise that I’ll working harder and harder ! Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing^^