Taking Care of Baekhyunnie

Got You Under My Skin

GOT YOU UNDER MY SKIN

Taking Care of Baekhyunnie

 

            It's 3 weeks already since the last time they hang out together. Soojung, Sulli, and the Kingkas are busy to practice hard for their Musical Drama. Their relationship is also going much better than before. They're really close now.

            And now, because the time for practice is over already, there were only some people who left in the theater. Yeah, they are Jung Soojung, Byun Baekhyun, Choi Sulli, Park Chanyeol, and Kim Kai.

            “You’ve work hard!” 5 of them then bow to each other.

            “Ah~ my throat is so dry” Sulli complains as she wipes her sweat.

            “Then, should we go to coffee shop before going home?” Chanyeol suddenly popped out from nowhere.

            “No no no~. Sulli already promise to me that we would go home together” Kai also suddenly appear as he embracing the tall girl.

            Then, here they are. As usual, Chanyeol and Kai would always fight against Sulli. And to be honest, actually sometimes Sulli also a bit annoyed when those guys being childish like this. So, Sulli takes a deep breath before finally she shows them her stunning smile again “It’s okay, guys. Then let’s just go to the coffee shop together”

            “B-but, Sulli..”

            “No exception, Kai. Just trust me, it’ll be fun if we’re going together” Sulli says cutely as she linked her arms with Chanyeol’s and Kai’s. Of course it makes those 2 guys facepalmed. They know that they can’t fight again if Sulli already shows them her aegyo.

            “Well, if Sulli already ask like that, then we can’t do anything, right Hyung?” Kai grins widely as Chanyeol nodding at him. Psh, is this what you called ‘The Power of Love?’

            “Then how about you, guys? Do you want to join us as well?” Sulli throws her question towards Baekhyun and Soojung that look so exhausted.

            “So sorry, Sulli. But, I think I can’t for today. I wanna take a rest” Soojung excuse herself as she gives them a sweet smile.

            “Then, I’ll send her home hehe” Baekhyun says. The others then bid a goodbye to them as they leave Baekhyun and Soojung alone.

            “Baekhyun-ah” Soojung suddenly call him.

            “Hm?”

            “Are you sure you want to send me home?” Soojung says as she examines his face carefully.

            “Of course. So, are you ready? Leggo, Princess!”

            Baekhyun’s step forcedly stopped because he feels there’s a warm hand that holding him tight. Yeah, that hand is belongs to Soojung’s. Baekhyun then stares at Soojung’s beautiful eyes. They keep being in that position as if they’re talk with their eyes.

            Baekhyun’s eyes widen when Soojung suddenly moves her hands to cupped his face. She looks at him really carefully. “You look pale. Your voice is also changed a bit. You’re sick, Baekhyun-ah. I’m so sorry if I didn’t realize it before.”

            “Soojung-ah..” Baekhyun can see the worried in Soojung’s face.

            “And now, let me send you home. I’ll take care of you”

            “B-but, Soojung-ah, that should be me that send you home”

            “Hey, I’m not that cruel to let a sick person to sending me home, okay? So, Byun Baekhyun, please don’t be stubborn.” As soon as she finished her words, Soojung immediately pull his hand and they’re going to the bus halt.

            On their way to the bus halt, Soojung keeps holding him tightly. In her eyes, Baekhyun is really weak right now, this guy can faint anytime. Especially when they’re finally arrived at the bus halt, unexpectedly it is raining.

            “Aish, why should it’s raining in the time like this? Psh~” Soojung cursed. Then, she take a look at Baekhyun. She was surprised when she recognized that he’s cold-sweating right now, his face is also becoming more pale.

            “Oh My God! Baekhyunnie, you got a fever!” Soojung screamed in shock when she touched Baekhyun’s forehead. Baekhyun just can’t give her any responses, seem like he’s already reach his limit. And fortunately, there’s a bus that stop right in front of them in the same time.

            But, when Soojung was about to get in the bus, she saw too many people in there. It is so crowd. So, she frozen for a while. Seeing Soojung sudden action, Baekhyun -who really knows a lot about her-, he finally realized that Soojungie hates crowd.

            "I'm alright, Soojung-ah. You just go home first. It's just a fever. I can take care of myself. When I'm home, I promise to you that I'll consume my medicine well" Baekhyun trying to make the girl sure.

            After hearing that, unexpectedly Soojung keeps holding his hand then both of them finally really get in the bus. Baekhyun shocked a bit. He was thinking like 'How come she get in here when she knows that she hate it?'

            As soon as they take a sit in the bus, Baekhyun landed his head on Soojung’s shoulder.

            ‘He’s older than me actually. But, why does he still have the same face as baby’s? Does he have problem in growth?’ Soojung said in her mind as she keeps poking Baekhyun’s cheek.

            "It's okay, Baekhyun-ah. We're almost arrived” Soojung trying to make him feels better. And Baekhyun just nod at her words. He’s really weak right now.

            Minutes later, they finally get off the bus.

            “Baekhyun-ah, give me your key” Soojung asked him when they’re already exactly in front of Baekhyun’s house.

            Baekhyun laughed a bit when he saw how serious Soojung’s face right now. He can’t deny that he’s so happy to know that Soojung is worrying him, but he still doesn’t want to making a fuss for her. “I can take care of myself, Soojungie. Sorry for making you worried. So, you better go home now. Trust me, I’m alright, Soojung-ah” Baekhyun said to her but he still give her the key anyway.

            Hearing what was Baekhyun said, Soojung choose to just stare at him than to reply his words. Looking at Soojung’s eyes, it success to make him soften and just let this girl to take care of himself.

            “Baekhyun-ah, now just go change your clothes and lay peacefully on your bed. I’ll be back with a bowl of cold water and a towel” Soojung then leave him and looking for some things that she need.

            ‘What is this? Could somebody tell me what kind of feeling is this? Am I really falling for her?’ Baekhyun fight with his mind again as he lay down on his bed after change his clothes. He keeps thinking about this and that until finally he closed his eyes and he fall asleep.

***

            Soojung is on her way back to Baekhyun’s room. But, her steps were stopped when she saw a photo sticking on the wall. Yeah, that is a photo of Sehun and Baekhyun that was take at the airport when Sehun’s gonna flies to Paris.

            “Is this Sehun? Wow, he’s more handsome than what I thought” she said in a flat tone before finally she entered Baekhyun’s room.

            As soon as she gets in, Soojung moved her eyes to see Baekhyun who’s lying pitifully on his bed. She takes some steps forward to getting closer with him and puts her hand on his forehead to check his temperature.

"Gosh! Baekhyunnie, you seriously got a high fever!" Soojung said with worrying face. She quickly squeeze that towel from the cold water, and immediately puts it on Baekhyun's forehead. She really is taking care of him very carefully.

While Soojung keeps doing that towel thing, she unconsciously put her hand on his cheek. Her brown eyes keep glued to the face that she’s touch right now. She examines every single angle from him. His eyebrow, his pretty eyelashes, his well-made nose, his cheeks that getting red because he got a fever, and his irresistible lips that will form a rectangular shape when he smiles. He’s just.. perfect.

“You know what? Since I broke up with that bastard, I already promise to myself that I won’t open up my heart for someone easily. But, Baekhyun, you.. you easily entered my life. And I think.. you slowly break the promise that I made” Soojung was silent for a while. ‘Am I in love with you?’ she said in her mind. Soojung keeps staring at him until finally Baekhyun open his eyes weakly.

"Soojung-ah.." while keeps fight with his fever, Baekhyun calling the girl that sit right beside him as hard as he can.

"Hm?" Soojung answered him softly. Then she shocked a bit when she saw that Baekhyun is forcing himself to sit.

"No. No, Baekhyun! Don't move, okay? Just lie down on your bed. You’re still sick." Soojung trying to stop him and keep pushing him softly, hoping that he would just listen to her and lie down again. But, all of her efforts were useless because Baekhyun suddenly grab her hand gently.

Soojung just froze with that sudden skinship and Baekhyun use that chance to immediately move his body to sit on his bed.

“Hey” Baekhyun calls her again with such a husky voice.

“Y-yes?”

“Why are you doing this all to me? You know that you don’t have to”

“I.. I also don’t know why. You’re sick and I.. I just-”

Soojung can’t finish her words because Baekhyun suddenly pull her into his arm. He hugs her warmly and gently. And for the second time Soojung was space out, she really can’t think properly right now.

“It’s not fair, Soojung” Baekhyun said –still with that husky voice- as he buried his face in her shoulder.

“F-for what?”

“It’s because you’re caring to me, because you’re just too perfect for me, while in another side I always deny all of the toughts that I’ve that special feeling for you. I always thought that you’re being nice to me just because we’re partner for our musical drama. But now, you success to make me doubt about it, girl” he said and the girl just can widen her eyes and silent still.

Baekhyun broke the hug and cupped her face. “Can I love you, princess?”, Baekhyun tells her his true feeling as he straightly look into her eyes. While the girl –Soojung- just silent still, she doesn’t know what kind of responses that she should give him back.

“Do you love me too?” Baekhyun keep asking her as their forehead touched. Soojung can feel the hot feeling from Baekhyun’s fever now. Their face is so close, they even can feel each other breath.

“Baek.. Baekhyun-ah, I.. I kinda love you too” Soojung reply him shyly as she look down, trying to avoid Baekhyun’s beautiful eyes.

Baekhyun smiles happily as he finally close the distance between them with a sweet, soft kiss. Soojung automatically shut her eyes and hold onto his shirt’s tightly.

"So.. be my girl?" Baekhyun said after he pulled out. Soojung then nod shyly, not dare to look at his beautiful eyes. Baekhyun leaned on her once again, and he plant a little peck on her left cheek. Soojung just still frozen in her place. All of this were so unexpected for her, it just happens too fast.

 

                                                                             TBC

 

=================================================================================

So, how's it? I know I'm really on writing, but hey! I'm really trying my best x'D

Hope you guys will like it ^^ And for Sehun's fans and SeStal's shippers, good news for you! Because I think Sehun will appear on 2 next chapters c; So please check me out *bow*