The New Student

Got You Under My Skin

GOT YOU UNDER MY SKIN

“The New Student”

“Oh c’mon, Baek! Don’t you know that we’re all worried about you? Have you check your health to the doctor?” Chanyeol asked worriedly as he talked to the babyface person in front of him named Byun Baekhyun. All of EXO members are in his house right now.

“Yeah, I did. I already went to the doctor last week. And he said, I’ll be okay if I consume the medicine well hehe” Baekhyun replied with his popular gummy smile. The smile that can change their worried face.

“Aha. Consume the medicine well hm? You better be. Because I saw you threw that things away 2 days ago” Kyungsoo said sarcastically. With that, now the rest of the Kingkas taking a sharp glance to Baekhyun.

“Ya! How did you know it? I thought there was no one when I did it. Whoa~ Kyungsoo-ya, you really have talented to be a spy agent” Baekhyun tried to throw some jokes around. But the kingkas still have their eagle eyes on him.

“It’s not funny enough, Hyung” Kai finally spoke up with his flat expression.

“Kkaepsong~~” was all Baekhyun response after knew that his joke isn’t funny.

“C’mon guys, don’t you know that those medicine aren’t delicious? I wanna throw up everytime because of it, pft!” Baekhyun trying to send his not-important-feeling towards the kingkas.

“Medicine? Delicious?! Of course all of the medicines taste like that! Now tell me, have you found a medicine with pepperoni pizza flavor?” said Chen.

“Gosh~ you guys are so mean~~” Chen’s word just now success to make Baekhyun pouted for the nth time.

“Don’t be like that, Baekhyun-ah. It’s good for your health” said Suho, the angelic one.

“He’s saying the truth~” Tao agreed with Suho’s compliment.

“Ohmy.. Ya ya ya! You! Huang Zitao!! So now, you’re in the same boat with them hm? Fine, fine! Give me back the gucci that I gave you recently!” Baekhyun said madly at Tao. But in the end, Tao just hiding behind Yifan and give Baekhyun a mehrong.

“Ya! Stop you two! It’s time for us to go home. Our Baekhyun needs to take a rest too. And you Baekhyun! Make me sure that you’ll eat your medicine. If not, I’ll give you a romantic therapy.” Yifan wink while leaving the Byunboy gulped and nod to what he said just now.

So finally, EXO is in the car now. “Bye Bacon-ah!”

“Yeah, annyeong” Baekhyun waves at them. With that, their car is already go far away. Baekhyun then get in his home and close the door.

“So sorry, guys. But, I lied to you. Actually.. I never check my health to the doctor anymore. The last time I check was 2 months ago. I’m not a lazy person, but I.. I-I just don’t want to know about my health anymore. I’m afraid to know the truth.” It’s like Baekhyun is confessing to the air with his teary eyes. The playful Baekhyun with teary eyes.. isn’t that a rare scene to see?

As soon as he lie down on his bed, he said “The things that Kyungsoo hyung saw 2 days ago isn’t a medicine actually. Because I already spent my medicine a month ago. And the things that Kyungsoo hyung saw, I think.. it’s just a sour candies that someone put in my locker kekeke~”

In the next morning, there is a tall girl who looking around the school in amaze. She looks so happy with her new school.

“Wow! I thought I’ll be fine here” she talked to herself when suddenly she saw a girl who’s in the middle with 11 boys around her. The boys are laughing, while the girl just looking back at them with annoyed face.

“Goddess! She looks in a trouble! I should help her” the tall girl run towards them. She directly go in front of the other girl.

“What are you guys doing? Oh please, don’t be too harsh to a girl!” The tall girl mad at the boys with her cute pouts.

“Hey, are you okay? What did they do to you? Do you get bully or what?” Then she asked to the girl whose has sharp eyes.

“No. I-I...”

“PUHAHAHA” the two girls turned their head towards those handsome guys who laughing like crazy now.

“Oh please. What so funny?” The tall girl one rolled her eyes.

“Ohmygod. I can’t hold it anymore hahaha. It was too funny! She is so damnly innocent hahaha” The dark guy said while holding his stomach.

“Wh..why? why? Why? Am I said something wrong?” The tall girl asked to the sharp-eyes girl with a confused face.

“Haha. I guess you are a new student?” The tall girl just nod as a response.

“I’m Soojung. They’re EXO. I don’t know why but those stupid boys love to tease me everytime with no reason. So stupid action, right?” the sharp-eyes girl named Soojung finally introduce them to the new girl.

“Ah~ so it’s like that. I’m Sulli. When I was wandering around, I found that you’re like in a trouble. So, I.. I think I need to help you. So sorry” Sulli bowed many times towards them. It makes them chuckled because they found it cute.

“Ehem. Excuse me, Mrs. Ice Princess, I’m sorry for interrupted your precious moment. But, what do you mean by ‘stupid boys’ hm?” Tao said with annoying tone towards Soojung. Seems like Soojung already hurt his pride with those ‘stupid’ word.

“Gosh! Excuse me, Mr. Green Skin, you.. you didn’t get what I mean?! Hah! This is the reason why I call you stupid. Let’s go, Sulli. We’ve no reason to stay in this place especially with those weirdo boys” Soojung held Sulli’s hand and bring her free from that area.

“What the.... ohmygod! I think I’m explode right now. Oh my god.. oh my god. Arrgh~ that ice princess really!!”

“Keep calm, Tao-ya” Luhan  trying to make the maknae calm.

“But seriously, don’t you think that actually they’re cute?”  Baekhyun finally spoke up.

“Yeah. I think the same way too, hyung” Kai embracing Baekhyun as an agree.

“Haha you guys are so funny. Seriously, what’s the cute point from that witch?” Tao rolled his eyes.

“Watch your mouth, Zitao!” Kris said with a serious tone that success making Tao shut his mouth.

On another side, there were 2 pretty girls with different charms walking together on the hallway.

“Whuaa~ daeeee~bak! Once again, I think I’ll love my new school more” Sulli suddenly speak up still with amaze in her eyes.

“Why?”

“I don’t know. I just thinking like that kekeke”

“Hahaha. You’re weird! But not as weird as those stupid kingkas of course” Soojung laughed a little because of Sulli’s innocent side.

“Oh my God! Soojungie, you should laugh more often starts from now! Cause you look so damnly pretty” This time, Sulli success to make Soojung looking down. Although Soojung hides her face, but Sulli know that she’s blushing right now.

“Ya! Choi Sulli! Could you please just stop making me blushing?!” Soojung finally explode but once again, Sulli, the innocent girl just found it cute.

“How can I stop? I just saying what’s in my mind hahaha”

“Pst! Whatever” Soojung jokingly leave Sulli.

“Ya! Jung Soojung!! You have to wait me! I’m newbie here, so you better just show me the way to the headmaster’s room” Sulli run towards Soojung and holding arm-in-arm with her. Seems like they already close to each other.

***

It’s 07.00 AM, the bell sound finally can be hear. All of the students of XOXO High School entered their class.

“So, anyone know about Sehun recently?” Suho started the conversation.

Luhan shrugged his shoulders “I don’t know. The last time I talked with him was 2 weeks ago. He just said that he miss us”

“OHMYGOD! He should know that we miss him more! Especially me~~! My house already feels like a graveyard without him~” Baekhyun fake a tears.

“That’s right. Baekhyun and Sehun live in one rooftop. I always curious what do you guys do? How pity our Sehun is to be a house with Diva Baek”

“Sehun and me? Oh~ of course we’ve done many things together. We live normally like a brothers. And sometimes we even take a bath together teehee~”

“Jeez, you guys are so disgusting” As soon as Kai finished his words, Baekhyun trying to make it clear.

“Just shut up, you black guy! Gah~ how I wish I could wash your ert mind”

“Omo hyung, aren’t you too harsh to your y maknae? And.. could you please just stop calling me ‘Black’? Hyung isn’t that skinny too” Kai mad and pouted his lips. Yeah, he’s doing aegyo right now.

“Don’t acting cute, Jongin-ah~~ I’m cuter than you, you know hoho. And although I’m not too skinny, but still, my precious skin is more better than yours” Baekhyun mehronged at the maknae. Even Tao also nodding unconsciously with Baekhyun’s words, but unfortunately Kai got him.

“Ya! Why are you nodding huh, Mr. Green Skin?” this time Kai throw his words towards Tao. While the green one just act like he’s searching for someone.

“What are you doing hyung?” Kai asked him. With that, Tao stop all of his acting and turned back to face Kai “Oh? So is it you that talking to me just now? I’m sorry, I can’t find you cause you’re too dark to be seen”

Tao’s words is like a sharp sword that success to stabbed Kai’s heart. He can’t hold it anymore, he wanna explode. His face is turning red right now.

“YA! HUANG ZITAO!!” The moment when Kai wanna take revenge for his maknae-friend, Mr. Lee finally entered the class. All of the students suddenly becoming quiet, include the Kingkas too. While Soojung, as Ice Princess, she just keep calm, doing nothing, and just writing in her notebook. She’s totally hasn’t any interest to the teacher.

“Good morning, class! Yeah, as you can see, we’ve a new student here. So, agasshi, please introduce yourself” Mr. Lee excuse the new student to introduce herself.

“Ne, annyeong haseyo~! I’m a new student here. I coming from Busan. My name is....” Hearing that familliar cute voice, Soojung looked up to see the owner of that voice.

 Suddenly, she lifted the tip of her lips to make a sweet smile that rare to be seen.

“Omo! Sulli’s here!”

================================================================================

Jajaaaaang~~!! So, here’s the 1st chapter. How is it? Is it boring? Gosh! I hope no D’x

For Sehun’s fans, so sorry if your bias still not exist in this story yet. Ehm.. maybe he would coming up in the 3rd or maybe 5th chapter. There would be an unexpected marriage as long as he still not coming up yet kekeke~

So, don’t be silent reader please [: As an amateur, I really need your comments x’D

See ya in the next chap, guys *throw loves* cx