Chapter Two – Collide

They Don't Know About Us

 

                Afternoon classes had finally ended. Kris let out a sigh as he had been wanting this day to end. First he came late in today’s morning classes. Good thing, he was Kris Wu so he pretty much got away with it. Second he missed his last class in the morning before lunch cause his girlfriend, Baekhyun called him for a certain emergency. He then found out that it was just Baekhyun having a ‘panic attack’ for being chosen as the lead role for the new school play come next month. But by being the understanding boyfriend that he is, he congratulated her and insisted that she’ll do great. Of course she will, Byun Baekhyun was Hamlet Academy’s up and coming theatre actress. Kris has watched all of her plays to show his support. Also he got a lot of kisses from her, so he isn’t complaining. He liked her enough to spare some time and miss a class. Although he disliked cutting classes – something not everyone knows is that he’s very serious in his studies. He doesn’t want his status and his surname be the reason why he excels – he could spare some time with his girlfriend.

 

“Hey babe” Kris softly whispered as Baekhyun wound her arms around his neck, head leaning in his shoulders as they embraced. They were now standing at the school’s parking lot beside Kris’ black Maserati car. He inhaled the sweet vanilla scent radiating from his girlfriend.

“I just came here to say goodbe oppa, my Dad’s waiting for me on the North Parking Lot.” Baekhyun tiptoed and gave Kris a soft kiss on the cheek. “Sorry again for making you miss your class earlier. I just missed you.” She uttered while looking straight into his eyes. Kris gently put his arms around her waist and kiss her forehead softly.

“It’s ok babe. I missed you too. I’m sorry I wasn’t able to call you these past few days. Things have been kinda messy at home.” He explained while kissing the tip of her nose and Baekhyun couldn’t help but smile at the sweet act.

“It’s okay. Oh! I better get going Oppa. Call me when you get home okay?” She checked her watch before she gave him a quick hug and stormed off on the other side of the school’s parking lot.

Kris was about to enter his car when he noticed Jong In, his bestfriend, hiding behind a bush, eyeing the two girls who seem to be chattering ten feet away.

“Jong In!” Kris called out and it was enough to get Jong In’s attention.

“Duizhang!” Jong In turned and gave him a keep-quiet-or-else-I’ll-be-caught look. Kris could only raise an eyebrow. He didn’t know what could possibly be up with his bestfriend now. Jong In always liked the thrill of adventure and excitement. But from observing the way his best friend’s actions are right now, he’s probably looking for his latest prospect. Kris shook his head. Jong In always had this narcissistic  attitude of wanting to be with every hot girl out there.

Kris walked to where JongIn was located and gave him a quizzical look. He then turned his head to the two girls where JongIn’s eyes were currently focusing. Kris noted that both were tall and taller than most girls in the school. One was a blonde pale girl with glasses and her face formed a crescent shapes around when she smiled. He recognized the girl, but he didn’t know her name. The other girl was even taller; she had long brown hair and fair skin. Judging by her long legs, he thinks she could be a model. Her doe eyed brown eyes were glistening when she laughs and woah does she laugh loud for a girl. Then he quickly realized that he has never seen her before. Maybe she was new?

“You also like what you see huh?” Jongin interrupted his train of thoughts. Kris saw him smirking his way. He must’ve stared too long.

“What are you doing Jongin?  Stalking your new victim?” He casually retorted.

“Yes and no. Duizhang! I think I found the girl of my dreams! And no I am not stalking! Luhan just told me this is the better way of acquiring my target.” And with that Kris can’t help but burst out laughing. His bestfriend was always like this when he spots his soon-to-be-girlfriend and then a month after he ditches them. Just like that. He was also pretty naïve, that’s why Luhan took every opportunity to play him.

“Don’t be an idiot! Luhan’s just playing with you. This is actually called stalking! You’re being really creepy! And why would you stalk two girls at a time? Weighing your pros and cons this time?”

“What?! I’ll kill Luhan!” He hissed and Kris rolled his eyes. “..but no! I’m only here for the tall one, the one with the brown hair. She’s the new girl from Busan.” He pointed to the girl’s direction and Kris averted his eyes. The girl was now waving goodbye to the girl with the glasses.

“Her name is Park Chanyeol and she just moved here about a week ago with her mom.” Jongin said.

“Wow! You completely outdone yourself this time. You really are a stalker.” Kris snorted and Jongin playfully hit him in the shoulder and snapped “I am not! Its not my fault I’m too irresistible people can’t just say no to me!”

“Oh ofcourse you are Jongin! But please stop being a creep and just introduce yourself properly. We don’t want the new girl having bad impressions on the Eclipse. “ Kris then walked to his car but to his surprise Jongin followed suit and was even first to enter.

“What are you doing?” He eyed Jongin who took a seat beside him in the driver’s seat. “I’m pretty sure you have your own ride.”

“What? Can’t I have a ride from my best friend? I sent our driver early to stalk Chanyeol, I mean to check her out.” Jongin displayed his puppy eyes. Kris flicked his forehead and Jongin let out a whine.

“Ouch! The was that for? Ugh Kris! Do you do this to Baekhyun too?”

“Stop being a brat or else I’ll throw you out! God, why am I bestfriends with you again? And no, I’m a very good boyfriend.” Kris  straightened his seatbelt and started the car.

“Aissh! Because you love me Yifannie!” Jongin started making kissing faces towards Kris. He knew it always annoyed Kris. This was always how their arguments turned out.

“Don’t you dare!” Kris shouted and Jongin bursted out laughing. Crunching his stomach cause he couldn’t take it anymore. “Fine! I’ll behave! Geez.”

On their way out, they passed by Chanyeol – and up close, Kris had to admit that she was beautiful. Jongin can’t seem to stop gawking at her honestly.

“She is so pretty! I’m gonna do everything to make her like me.” Jongin spoke a matter of factly.

 

 

Chanyeol had waved goodbye to Sehun five minutes ago but still her mom hasn’t arrived to pick her up yet. She was starting to get worried. This wasn’t her mom’s first time of being late nor was also forgetting to pick her up. She heard a beep and a text message was received:

Mom:

“Be there in 5 honey. Sorry I got held up. Stay safe. :”

Chanyeol let out a sigh of relief. Thank goodness. She then mentally took note of all her homework while waiting for her mom and suddenly remembered that she was suppose to do this pair project with her new classmate who was absent in class earlier.

“Aish! First day of class and I already have a project to do. And for Mandarin class nonetheless.” She then took out her notebook and stared at the name of her project partner. Mr. Kim had told her that he was a senior and and that he was Chinese so she would’nt have a hard time with the project. She was grateful that Mr. Kim took in consideration that Mandarin was her weak point.

“Wu Yifan”

“Well I guess I’ll meet you tomorrow then.”

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

Short update! Teeehee sorry! I will make it up to you on the next Chapter cause there will be some major things to happen! Hihi! Also how do you like it so far? Don't forget to comment and vote! And thanks to all my subcribers and subscribers to be! :)