Epilogue

Dangerous Dreams

 

The girl shifted around in her chair a bit as the makeup artist fixed the last bit on her cheek. “Are you ready?” The girl nodded as the lights flashed on in the cameras that were all set on her, “So here we are with Mrs. Jessica Jung, the highly successful fashion designer. We are honored to have her here as she is known to travel abroad for various fashion events.”

Jessica took the cue that it was her turn to talk, “Thank you for having me. I wasn’t sure if my fame would be big enough to guest on your show.”

The host gave a small laugh, “Mrs. Jung we thought you were playing hard to get for several months. We practically begged your agency to let you onto our show. Your fame has not gone unnoticed.”

Jessica shifted in her seat, “Well thank you for your kind words.”

The host returned her gaze to the camera, “Most of us are familiar with Jessica being the wife of the legendary pop singer Kim Taeyeon, but not so familiar to her works in the fashion industry. Can you tell us a bit about your transition from marriage into setting up your own brand?”

Jessica smiled at the name of her wife, “Well, the transition was one of the hardest obstacles I ever faced. Taeyeon didn’t want me to be in the spotlight and we were secretive for a while, but that girl must have been in love to have kissed me in front of so many people.”

“Did that shock you? When she did that in public during a time when same-couple relationships were not the norm?”

Jessica’s smile didn’t fade as she went through past memories, “I think anyone would have been shocked. Coming out in a relationship, boy or girl, would have been difficult for her since relationships period were not a good thing for an artist. Taeyeon and I didn’t get a warm welcome either. Yet, I think it was our faithfulness and love we had for each other that made the hurtful comments disappear. She never once made me feel like her work was a priority over me and never let the comments by others make me feel less to her as a lover.”

The host shuffled her cards, “Most of the viewers would agree with as we watched closely throughout the years, and then the shocking news of your wedding?”

“I feel like her asking me to marry her, was not as shocking as that one kiss.” The studio started laughing, “I was just glad that people started to support us fully after the wedding. Not to mention, Taeyeon received her 4th Daesang shortly after. It was a great year for the both of us.”

“So tell us how you got into the fashion industry.”

“Well I was in the fashion industry before meeting Taeyeon. I worked as a stylist and met Taeyeon during that period of my life too. However, I couldn’t continue to do that after the marriage so Taeyeon gave me my own clothing store as our 1 year anniversary gift.”

“Your wife seems to have all your interests at heart.”

“I never once questioned her love for me. I feel like I can never compare to how much she gives but she always says that money is like dust which she can sweep away but love is like gum. Gum takes a great deal of effort to get rid of....and she says that we will always be ‘stuck’ together.”

The host laughed, “She has a way with words it seems.”

“Well an artist who sings love songs all the time, must have some amazing lines.”

“That is true. Well you have your own brand now. Can you explain that to us?”

“Of course. It isn’t just my brand since Taeyeon invested and is our main model. We started this together only 2 years ago but had a great amount of success so far...”

---------------------

Jessica returned home after several more hours in the interview she gave about their fashion brand TY&JK. Already she wanted to just snuggle up to Taeyeon who came back not long ago from her tour in the Tokyo Dome. “Babe is that you?”

Jessica smiled hearing that angelic voice, “I am home.”

Taeyeon appeared in the foyer and smiled at her lover before going up to peck her on the lips, “I don’t even need to ask. I know you did well.”

Jessica smiled as she encircled her arms around Taeyeon’s neck, “Only because you coached me on everything.”

Taeyeon smiled before leaning in to kiss her wife deeply, “I made your favorite tonight.”

“I can smell pasta already. You didn’t have to. You just returned too.”

Taeyeon couldn’t resist so she kissed Jessica again while walking backwards into the kitchen, “I would do anything for you.”

Jessica leaned in and hugged Taeyeon tightly, “You have proven that time and time again. I love you more and more each day because of that.”

Taeyeon held Jessica closely in her arms, “It is because I am so thankful to have you to love.”

“Me too.” Jessica said as she nuzzled her head into Taeyeon. Their arms held the only thing that mattered in life as it was a love that could break any wall that came their way.

 

 

 

~END~

 


Author Note:

I didn't forget about this! Short but you got the Epilogue finally! Story is officially done! Thanks again readers!