Our Risk

Dangerous Dreams

(Taeyeon’s POV)

 

What do I do what do I do? Oh my god never did I expect her to say yes! I was flying on cloud nine but how to hide my excitement? Ah she is still here in front of me...and with all these other people from JYP. Taeyeon hold it in hold it in.

“So what do we do now?”

That was a good question. I never thought about it other than I wanted her to say yes. What should we do now? We are official right? “I ah...” Our conversation was cut off by someone calling Jessica over to help with an outfit. I couldn’t have been more relieved to have her gone...why did I want her gone when we just got together?? Oh these feelings are confusing.

“Taeyeon are you okay?”

“Ah! Tiffany don’t sneak up on me.”

“Why are you so jumpy all of a sudden?”

I could answer that...my heart is beating rapidly because the girl I confessed to said she would date me, but how could I tell Tiffany that? Even if she is my best friend, how could I let her know my preferences? “Maybe I had too much coffee today?”

Tiffany gave me a look of disbelief but she didn’t press the questioning any further, “Alright but I have to get going. Did you want to come with or stay longer?”

I didn’t want to be suspicious so I decided to leave with Tiffany, “No...I don’t need to watch your you know who hard at work.”

 

Tiffany was rambling on about her boyfriend the whole car ride while I texted Jessica quickly saying I had to leave suddenly and was sorry I couldn’t say goodbye to her before I left. The car stopped and I got out while Tiffany went to her next schedule.

I hastily made my way up to my apartment and shut the door before jumping around and doing a happy dance. It was like I went to a magical fairytale world where all my dreams could come true. After a few minutes of excitement my reality hit. How to keep this a secret? We are from two different companies and she is a civilian while I am always in the spotlight. No no I shouldn’t be thinking about that, I should think about how we could meet again. I needed to meet her again but how?

An idea came to mind and I texted her our plans.

 

 

(Jessica’s POV)

 

I am dating Taeyeon...that thought never left my mind all day. It was hard to focus on all the demands and adjustments I needed to make that night, but the work got done somehow and I returned to my apartment. These thoughts were consuming me and I had to get them off my chest.

“Minyoung!”

I heard the pitter patter of someone running down the hall, “Is there something wrong?”

I don’t know where the tears came from, “Minyoung...”

“Woah? Why are you crying? Did someone hurt you? Something happen at work?”

I knew these tears. They were of joy, “Minyoung I am so happy right now.”

She pushed me off her, “Happy? Don’t confuse me! I thought someone hurt you!”

“I have a secret and you can’t tell anyone...promise?”

“I am your best friend I would never.”

“I am dating...” I saw the confusion on her face to why that should be a secret, “...I am dating Kim Taeyeon.”

Unexpectedly she started laughing at me, “Wow you almost had me Jessica!”

I was getting flustered and mad, “I am not! I am serious. We started dating today.”

“Okay you live in your little fanfiction with Taeyeon but don’t get me worked up over nothing.”

“Minyoung! I am very serious! I wouldn’t lie to you.”

She examined my facial expressions for a few minutes, “You aren’t joking are you?”

“I really am dating her.” I said very seriously.

“I don’t understand. How did this happen? I mean she is...well you know a huge star and I hate to say it but you are a nobody.”

“I am not sure either. It has been a weird week. She confessed and then I said yes and now we are dating I think but all these thoughts say that this shouldn’t be happening. I feel like we shouldn’t be doing this at all but she looked to really like me and I like her I think. It is hard to tell the difference between admiration and liking her. Minyoung I am so confused!” And the water works started again.

Minyoung was always a good friend and just held me while I cried out my frustrations, “It will be okay. Just see how it goes. You might be confused with all of this but I feel like you should trust Taeyeon. She knows the ins and outs of this field...and if she hurts you, I have no problem causing a scandal for beating up a famous singer.”

Minyoung always knew how to make me smile again, “Thanks...I will trust her for now.” Suddenly I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I took it out and looked at the message and smiled. Maybe trusting Taeyeon was something I was willing to try out.

 

 

(Author’s POV)

 

Jessica made her way into the club with no problems since she was put on a VIP list thanks to someone special but it was weird going to a club alone. She loved having her friends around to have a good time. It was her first time coming to full fill a mission. After fighting threw the crowds, she felt an arm pull her away from the dance floor. She looked to who might have been dragging her away but she couldn’t see clearly with the flashing lights and she couldn’t say anything because the music was so loud. Jessica was led into a private booth where she saw her kidnapper, “Taeyeon....it was you?”

“Oh good you didn’t notice it was me...”

“That is a good thing? I was scared not knowing who took me away!”

Taeyeon went towards Jessica and rubbed her arm to comfort Jessica, “I am just glad to know that no one else would recognize me here. I wanted us to have some alone time and this was the best place I could think of that would be normal for both of us to come to.”

Jessica was kind of listening Taeyeon but her eyes went to what the girl was wearing. It was different than her normal attire but the dress complimented her curves and brought out the color of her hair to perfection. She thought of asking if it was her stylist who picked out this outfit or Taeyeon...but this wasn’t the time for work.

“Jessica...I umm. You look really nice tonight.”

Jessica was almost drooling over Taeyeon at this point, “Ah you too.”

Taeyeon was tired of standing awkwardly so she guided Jessica over to the booth to have a seat, “Did you want something to drink. I mean not to get drunk or anything. I don’t want to take advantage of you or anything...I want to use our time to know each other better. I know this place doesn’t seem like that is the purpose...I ah.”

Jessica laughed when she saw the nervous side of Taeyeon, “I know. I want to drink some but I want to know more about you too. Even though I feel like I know a lot about you already. I am your fan and all...”

The girls started drinking and talking about interests even Jessica who was a huge fan, learned many new things about her favorite star. Taeyeon was still nervous about Jessica not being able to handle her liquor though. It was like the girl was a drinking machine and it was very hard to not let Jessica lead her to drink more.

Jessica put down her last bottle and looked up to Taeyeon who was clearly tipsy but Jessica wasn’t doing much better, “Tae...ye...on....are you okay?”

Taeyeon started looking at Jessica with lustful eyes. She fell for Jessica because of her looks but the alcohol was good at giving her the confidence to state her feelings outwardly, “You are so pretty...”

Jessica was still sober enough to find the drunk Taeyeon very funny, “You said that like ten times now. Can we call someone to take you home?”

“No no no. If I leave, I don’t know when I can see you again. I don’t want that.”

Jessica blushed, “We will find time but I think you need to rest.”

Taeyeon suddenly grabbed Jessica’s shoulders with a bit of force while looking directly in the girl’s eyes, “Did I tell you that you make me happy?”

Jessica relaxed a bit knowing Taeyeon was still just acting on the alcohol, “I know now.” While Jessica was smiling back at Taeyeon, Taeyeon leaned in and stole a kiss before passing out on Jessica’s shoulder.

Jessica’s eyes were still very wide while she touched her lips, “Did she just kiss me?”

 

 


Author's Note

Sorry for the long wait but I was busy doing other updates. Like I said before, not sure where this is going at the moment. I hope you like the progress.

Thanks for the many subcribers and upvotes!