Mate 02

The Scarred One

3rd POV On:

When the school's bell rang, indicating the end of the last class, all the students run for their lives like ot was the last time they would be alive to get out of school. 

MinJee and Amber were from the last ones to get out of the class. Because of Chanyeol, the twelve of them also only got out of the classroom when MinJee did. They knew that Chanyeol would suffer when he and MinJee would get far from each other. Chanyeol would feels lots of pain because of being away from her, he would feel the desire to go to her house and be there with her, but he can't, at least for now. This made Chanyeol's brothers to feel bad for him, but they couldn't do anything right now.

As MinJee and Amber got out of the school gates they went to the right side, while the boys went to the left side. Everyone could already see how bad Chanyeol was feeling.  

The boys kept going to their house, but everyone could see that Chanyeol was getting worse. It was then that D.O decided to do something that could make him feel a little better.

"Chanyeol, is there some fave dish that you would like to eat for dinner. I will do everything you want to eat. Everyone was stunned. D.O rarely let's anyone chose the food he is gonna make. He always makes healty food for them and no one tries to fight him back.

"I don't have that much apetite though....it's a shame, hehehe." Chanyeol forced a smile.

"The....I will eat Chanyeol´s food!" Chen exclaimed, receiving Kris, Suho and Xiumin´s punches en his head. D.O sighed at them.

"The...Chen, you go and buy the food." D.O said, making Chen open his mouth in protest but he didn´t dare to say anyhting, making the rest of his brothers laugh at him. It didn´t matter if D.O was younger than him, D.O was the scariest ember of their pack, even Kris and Suho, that are the Alphas couldn´t go against him.

"Okay! I´m going! See ya soon!" As Chen went into a seperate route from his brothers, he sighed and put his headphones on.

Meanwhile...

MinJee went to the supermarket to buy food and drinks since she had none left. Unfortunlay, she had too take her hoodie of her head because people would tink she was going to steal something. Nowadays she doesn´t know if people mistaken her as a criminal is worse or not of being judge by her scars. 
She simply sighed and started looking around for what she wanted. Suddenly, an incredible scent came to her nose. She followed the scent and found one of her favourite fruits: strawberries. She bought 5 packs of strawberries...yep, she´s really crazy about them.

Chen was also in the supermarket buying whatever he wished to eat, but as well Chanyeol´s favourite things. Even thought he didn´t find his mate, he Luhan had told him once that when you found your mate you could be away from her until you mated her. It would hurt too much and if the distance gets bigger, the pain becomes bigger too, so, Chen really wants to do something for his brother, but he doesn´t know what to do.

Without any of the two know that they were in the same supermarket, both of them keep doing their shopping, but, Chen wasn´t looking around, and went against MinJee, making her fall down.
"Omo! I´m so sorry! Are you okay? Not hurt?" Chen started talking non-stop while helping her get up from the floor.
"I´m okay. IT was also my fault, I´m sorry." She said and looked in Chen´s eyes. Oh boy, she shouldn´t have do that....

Chen POV On: 

Without noticing I went agains a girl, making her fall down. When I helped her get up and she also apoligized to me, even though it was entirely my fault, she looked at my face. Both of us were shocked and surprised. I soo didn´t excpet to meet Chanyeol´s mate here at all. Chanyeol should have come, that way he wouldn´t feel so much pain...
"Your name is...MinJee, right?" I asked her. She simply nodded her head and I looked at her face. I could see the scars she had in the face and in the neck and it was pretty obvious that it was a werewolf who did that to her. 
Without noticing, I looked at her lips. They were so pretty. They were pink but had that little redish color, making them even more kissable. I shook my head at those thoughts and looked at her eyes. Somehow, I found them mysterious. In a way, they were light brown but in another they were green....
"What color are your eyes?" I asked her. 
"Heh? Oh! They are light brown, but when they are under bight lights, they look like they are green. Really weird, right?" And she gave a little and cute chuckle.
"Not at all! They are really beautiful!!" I smiled and gave her a thumps up. I saw her face become red and saw how flustered she was. She was sooooo cute looking like that.
"If you don´t mind me asking...your eyes color is goldish yellow or is it because of the ligts?" She asked me. When I heard her question, it was like everything around me stopped. I took my phone from my pants, quickly, and used it as a mirror to see my eyes. 
When I looked at them, I knew what that meant: MinJee is my mate. It´s really common that werewolves from the same pack had the same mate, so I´m only relieved that Chanyeol won´t kill me, but that also meant that maybe the twelve of us will have her as our mate, which meant, that we needed to share. Ok, I know she isn´t an object, you know what I´m trying to say, right?

I looked at MinJee´s face and saw her with a confused face. Oh right! She made me a question! "Yeah, that´s right! The bright light makes my eyes look like this. Heheheh!" 
"I see...well, I need to go. See you tomorrow at school Chen-shii." She gave me a little smile and went to pay her stuff. I keep choosing some more things, but then, I started to feel pain, like there was someon stabbing me. Is this the type of pain Chanyeol was suffering? Dam, we are going to die sooner than expected and because of being away from our mate. It´s a really dumb way to die, dont you think?

I pay for my stuff and went home. Chanyeol will kill me because I was with MinJee and didn´t tell him nothing at all, while my brothers will interrogate me, not to say that I´m in lots of pain....Can this get any worse? Oh, it can! If the twelve of us have MinJee has our mate...we are gonna die...

MinJee POV On:

After saying goodbye to Chen and paying for my stuff, I went straight to home and started putting everything in the right place. I looked at my phone and saw it was already dinner time. I heated up a cup of noodles and waited until it was ready. I will tell you all a secret...I don´t know how to coock. I´m really awful at it and I can make a kitchen explode, so...I never buy things that need to be coockd, only if it can be in the microwave. Without it, I would have died from not eating a long time ago...

When the noodles were ready, I picked the cup and went to the living room and startd watchin TV while eating it. As I eated, I started to think about everything that happened today....
It was defentily a weird day in so many ways....and Chanyeol´s and Chen´s goldish eyes...how come both of them have the same thing? Is it genetic? Hum....I don´t think so. Something´s going on and I´m gonna find the truth...

When I finished eating the noodels,  decided to take a quick shower. 
The shower really makes miracles. It made me feel refreshed and relieved. That´s the power of a shower! I decided to go to sleep earlier, simply because tomorrow my first class was going to be physical education.
I went to bed and tried to sleep, but, after 30 minutes passed, I started to feel lots of pain. My whole body was hurting and I couldn´t move that much. Suddenly, I started to heard a voice like: "I need you" and stuff like that, making me freak out more than I ever did, but everything stopped after 10 minutes of suffering. I can say, that I went to sleep right away....


A/N: And here´s another chapter!! Yay!! Already 10 subscribers? Thank you so much for subscribing to the story, it really means a lot to me. Please, do leave a comment to know if you´r liking the story ^^
Well...see ya all in the next chapter!!