Mate 01

The Scarred One

3rd POV On:

After MinJee and Amber went to their´s classroom, the bell rang, making the girls that were around the boys pout and sad to have to leave them. As soon the girls got aways, some of the boys sighed and some felt relieved.

"Finaly they left us. I seriously don´t understand how we will be able to handle this every single day!" One of the shortests boys say. His eyes were well defined because of the use of a black eyeliner, making his eyes stand out more.

"Chill Baekhyun, we will do something about that. If necessary, Tao can stop the time and we can escape from them!" One of the tallests boys that was there said and grinned, showing his white pearl teeth.

"Chanyeol gege don´t put me in the conversation. I don´t want any trouble for me." Tao said and showed his tounge to Chanyeol.

"What Tao said is right. We need to keep calm and don´t be in any trouble." One of the calmest boys that were around there said. Somehow, his voice had some leadership in it, making the other boys nodd their heads to him, except for one.

"Suho´s right. Don´t forget the reason we are here for." I can say that he was the tallest in the group of the twelve boys. He also had a aura of leadership around him, but much more stronger than the other that was known has Suho.

"Right now, we should go to class, don´t you think?" One of the shortest boys said. He had big eyes and squichy cheeks. Kris and Suho nodded their heads and without any of the twelve saying anything else, they started their journey to their classroom.....

While this happened, MinJee and Amber were in their English class. It was the easiest subject for them. Amber lived some time in an English ountry and MinJee learned English since she was 6 years old. 
At this moment, MinJee looked around her classroom and was confused. Why were in the classroon twelve seats that had no one at all? 
When she though about twelve, she remembered about the boys that were sorrounded by girls. Maybe they are in this classroom? She though. Pushing her thoughts aside, she started to listen to the teacher once again, when there was a knock in the door. 
The teacher stopped everything he was doing and opened the door. He went outside of the classroom, without reavealing what was going on.
MinJee was in the last row besides the window, while Amber was infront of her. Amber never seated beside her, the reason was simply because MinJee didn´t want anyone to bother Amber for being her friend. 

MinJee POV On:

Suddenly, the teachers comes inside the classroom once again and tells to someone hat is outside to come inside. To my and everyone else surprises, the twelve boys that catched the girls atention came inside the class. The girls were all delighted, while the other few boys of the class were jealous of the atention that, that twelve boys had from the girls.

"Please, introduce yourself to the class." The teacher said and the boys started introducing themselves.


"Anyonghaseyo, Xiumin iminda." Heh...he looks like a baozi. Really cute.
"Anyonghaseyo, Luhan iminda." Omo, he looks like a deer. He´s also really cute.
"Anyonghaseyo, Kris iminda." So tall. How can someone be so tall?
"Anyonghaseyo, Suho iminda" He looks like he is te calmest of the twelve. Don´t know if I can define him as cute or as y.
"Anyonghaseyo, Lay iminda" Lay as the chips mark? O.o And maybe he is the calmest and Suho the second calmest
"Anyonghaseyo, Baekhyun iminda" Is that eyeliner? Woa~ he looks good with eyeliner
"Anyonghaseyo, Canyeol iminda" Woa~ His smiles is too bright!
"Anyonghaseyo, D.O iminda" Woa~ His eyes are so big and he is cute. 
"Anyonghaseyo, Tao iminda" He has some dark circles around his eyes...didn´t he sleep well?
"Anyonghaseyo, Kai iminda" The tanest of the group. The tan makes him ier...
"Anyonghaseyo, Sehun iminda" He looks a little cold, but somehow he looks like a little cute child.

"Please, seat in the seats available." The teacher said. Every single seat that was available was at the back and around my seat. I´m sooooo dead right now.
I waited for the person who would seat beside me.
" Can I seat here?" I looked up and saw Chanyeol right beside me pointing to the chair and giving me one of his big smiles. "Sure, go ahead." Chanyeol seated and how lucky I was to have my hoodie on. That way he can´t see my scars, well, at least not so easily. I paid atention to my sorroundings and found out that right beside Chanyeol, was Kirs and Tao. Beside Amber was Kai, and in the table beside his, was Sehun together with Luhan. On another table that was beside Luhan, there was Chen and Lay. Somehow, the tables weren´t enough so the teacher asked right away for more tables and I stopped being in the last row. Behind me, there was Baekhyun and D.O. On the table beside them were Suho and Xiumin.
Too many boys around me. The girls at the front that were close to some of the boys were deep red and some alsmot fainted.

"Well, lets resume the class..." The teacher said, but with only 10 minutes left of class, he didn´t teach that much, and no one was really paying atention to him.
When the bell rang, all the girls from our class, except me and Amber, went beside the boys and started making the questions. Seriously, this girls never get tired with all that screaming and squealing. Me and Amber got outside of the classroom and decided to go to our favourite spot- the secret garden. Why secret garden? Because no almost no one as ever found out about this little garden. No one takes care of it, so Amber jugested for us to take care of it. Why not? It would be a waste if it wasn´t been taking care. 

Both of us seated beside each other and I decided that it was the right time to ask Amber what happened to her. "Amber, what happened this morning with you? It was like you were in a trance..." "Oh, nothing special sunshine. Just remembered that my mom asked me to do something for her and I forgot to do it. I will be dead when I get home. Hehe" I could see right away she was lying, but why? We always told each other everything...
"Hum...ok then. I´m gonna buy a cappucino. Do you want something?" "No thanks sunshine. Be back quickly, ok?" " Yes mom~" Both of us laughed at each other and I went to the machines.
I was about to buy my cappucino, when I heard someone´s voice.
"Oh, if it isn´t the ugly scarred girl! Long time no see MinJee!" I didn´t need to see who it was. I knew it right away. It was Kim Hyuna and her four subordinates. She was the only one that made my life school hell.
"Don´t you say nothing? Did you lose your toungue? Hahahaha" Hyuna and her subordinates started laughing at me. It was embarrasing and humiliated. I wish I could punch them, but if I did I would get in bigger problems and if I say something back to them, they will make it worse. I need to keep quiet and wait until they are gone. At least my hoodie can cover my face from them.
 

"What you think you´r doing?" A manly voice was made heard.
"Chanyeol oppa!" Hyuna gasped. I didn´t dare to look to him and simply stood there like a stone. "We were just jocking around!"
"You think I´m dumb? You were obviously bullying her!" Chanyeol said with a really mad tone voice.
"Argh! Fine! I was bullying her. what´s the problm with that? Did you already see how ugly she is?" Ok, that hurted, and a lot! I didn´t ask for this scares. Why do you keep me remembering that I´m ugly?
Suddenly, Hyuna pushes me and took my hoddie out of my head and to make it worse, grabbed my head with her hand and showed my face to Chanyeol. " See? Don´t say that she isn´t ugly at all. Look at this scars. I bet she cuts herself. Such a poor life being shouldn´t have been born in this earth."
Chanyeol eyes widden and I could see how furious he was. Chanyeol grabbed me and tool Hyuna´s hand out of my chin. He grabbed me by the waist and pushed me towards his body, making my face be against his chest. He is so tall, it was normal that I would only reach his chest.
"You girls are the ugly oes. Without knowing oting about her, you dare to call her ugly and bully her. Do you know that bullyin is a crime? If I see you girls ever again bully her, I swear that you girls will be in big trouble." The five girls gasped, especialy Hyuna, since Chanyeol called her ugly. She couldn´t have been more humiliated than this. "Oh, by the way, don´t you dare call me or any of my brothers oppa. You aren´t even close to us to call us that." With that last scentence, Hyuna and her subordinates went away and Chanyeol kept holding me until they were gone.
"They are gone now." He said and smiled at me. 
"Thank you very much for helping me Chanyeol-shii." I bowed a little.
"Ah, it was nothing. If I was in the same position I would like to have help too. where you gonna buy something?" He asked me.
"Yes. I was gonna buy a cappucino, when they appeared..." Without more than 5 seconds, Chanyeol gave me a cappucino. I wanted to pay him for it but he wouldn´t let me and we started to arguing about that, until we started laughing. 
"I never got your name seatmate!" "Oh! My name is MinJee. Kwon MinJee." I said and he smiled at me. Somehow, I felt at ease around him, but there was also that made me want to aask millions of questions to him.
"Nice to meet you MinJee!" "Nice to meet you too Chanyeol-shii." I gave him a little, but sincere smile. I looked at him, and I saw his eyes turn into that kind of yellow gold-ish color. I must be imagining things. It was then that I remembered that Amber was waiting for me.
"Well. I need to go. I need to find Amber, shes waiting for me. See ya in the next class. Oh! Thank you for the cappucino once again!" I started runing so that I would go as fast as possible to the scret garden, but tried to not let my cappucino fall down. If only I knew what was in Cahnyeol´s mind...

Chanyeol POV On: 

Seriously, that Hyuna girl is starting to be on my nerves. She thinks that she better than everyone ele. It makes me feel disgusted by her. Even Kris hyung isn´t like that. And she said that MinJee cutted herself? She can´t see that that were scars left by a werewolf? Okay, I know that she thinks that werewolves don´t exist, but at least she could see that it wasn´t cuts that knifes would do.

Somehow, it felt so right to have MinJee in my arms. It felt like I was complete. It was when I saw her beautiful smile and heard her melodic laugh that I noticed. MinJee was my mate.

I looked for my phone in the pocket and used it as a mirror to see my eyes. When a werewlf finds their mate, they eyes turn a goldish yellow, and, just like I thought, they were with that color.

As far as MinJeebgets from me, I felt apain around my stomach. The farther she was, the pain would get worse.

I let out a sigh and went to my brothers. As soon as I started see them, all of them came to my side and looked at me.

"Why are you in so much pain? Did you get in a fight?" Suho hyung asked me. Lay was trying to see any wounds so that he could treat them, but without any sucess.

"Hyung, your eyes!" Kai exclaimed, making my other brothers look into my eyes. Their eyes widden more than never.

 "You found your mate? Who's she?" Suho hyung asked.

"The girl that sits beside me in the class. She was with the hoodie on. Now I know why. She has werrewolf scars in her face. I think she also has in her neck, but I'm not so sure about that." When I stopped speaking my brothers were still trying to understand everything.

"We need to see her than. Don't forget there's a probability that she cam be someone else's mate from the pack." Kris hyung said. I simply nodded my head and, suddenly, Kai speaks. " The girl that's seating beside me is also a werewolf and she knows who we are!" 

"We need to check her out too. For now let's go to class." Suho said and we started walking towards our classroom. As we got closer to the classroom, MinJee appeared from a corner. She was with jer hoodie again, covering her face. Suddenly she stopped walking and turned to her left. "Come on Amber! We need to go! Miss Hana is going to kill us if we are late." As MinJee said that,  another girl appeared. I smell the air and I knew right away that that was the girl Kai was talking about.

" Don't worry, she won't kill us!" They started walking again and we were right behind them. Since I was closer to MinJee, I didn't feel any pain at all. I only felt all happy and like there was butterflies in my stomach.

All of us entered inside the classroom and I saw that werewolf girl looking at all of is like we were a treath to her. If I'm not mistaken, MinJee called her Amber. We need to keep her on watch, but, for now I will simply be all happy to be beside MinJee, but I wonder, how in hell am I gonna be far away from her when we aren't in school. If being in school but still not together with her was already hell, I really don't want to imagine how it will be....

For now, let me just enjoy the rest of time I have to be with MinJee today...


 

A/N: The second chapter is up!! Hope you all enjoy it. Don't forget to leave a comment to know if you like it or not, and by the way: thanks for who subscribed to my story. It really means a lot :)

By the way the Hyuna that it was in the story is 4Minute's Kim Hyuna. Don't think that I hate, because I really like her. I just felt like she would be the best choice :)

So I will leave for now. See you all in the next chapter :D 

Later I will add a picture to the chapter ^^