Introduction

The Scarred One

MinJee POV On:

I woke up at the sound of my cellphone alarm: I Am the Best by 2NE1. With lot of laziness, I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I love to take showers, you don´t? It makes me feel more relaxed then ever. It is in the showers where I can let all my frustations go without anyone bothering me or asking me questions. It was the most peacefull place you could ever found.

As I got out of my shower, I looked at myself in the mirror. It hurted so much o look at my reflection. Scars in my face, scares in my neck, scars in my back.... So much pain. It´s because of them that everyone is afraid of me. If...if only that werewolf didn´t attack me when I was twelve, I could have more friends. If he didn´t attack my family, they would still be alive and I  wouldn´t be all alone in this silent house.

I let a loud sigh escape from my mouth and went to my bedroom. I dressed my uniform and with the towel dried a little my hair. Only enough so that wter won´t fall. I combed my hair a little and decided to let it dry naturaly. 
Without wanting to have my house so silent, I turned the music of my cellphone on and put it the volume to the max. I went to the living room and tured the television on, putting the volume also to the max. Yeah...I hate this silence. I always put everything in max of their vlume so that way I won´t feel that lonely, but you know? It still feels empty inside...

Since I was hungry, I decided to go to the kitchen and eat something for breakfast, but as I looked inside the fridge, I only had nothing. Need to go shopping urgently. I noted that in my phone so that I wouldn´t forget to go to the gorceries after school. But the problem right know is: I´M HUNGRY! Guess I will have to go to a coffee shop. Not that I reall want to...

Suddenly, the door bell ringed. I went right away to see who it was and to my surprise, I saw no one else than my bestie, Amber. Me and Amber know each other since we were born. Or mothers were close friends, so it was natural to  both of us be close to each other. She´s my only friend. The only one that doesn´t judge me by me looks, the only one that really cares about me. I can say, that Amber is like a sister to me, and if she wasn´t here for me, I have to say that I would have killed myself a long time ago...

"Good morning sunshine! " yeah...Amber really loves to call me sunshine and stuff like that. It's still a mystery why she loves to call me that...

"Good morning. Why are you here? Didn't we decided go meet at school today?"

"I bet you'r hungry, so I decided too coock food for you. Pancaques for my sunshine ^^ "

"Thanks...come in." I let Amber enter the house and while I was eating the breakfast she made for me, she was playing some games with my ps4.

When I finished eating my breakfast, I cleaned everything and with lots of trouble, I took Amber out of my house. This girl can't play video-games.If she plays  she won't stop playing until she passes all the game. There was once this time  where she played non-stop for four days, without sleeping, eating or going to the bathroom. She is insane, but that's what makes her special.

As we went to school, we keep chating about little stuff, until lits of people started to appear. It was then that I put my jackets hoidie on my head. That way, it will become hard to for someone to see my scars.

When we are outside the school, some boy went agaisnt me, making my hoodie fall. He tried to aplogize and I said no problem, without looling at him, meaning that my back was facing him. He turned around to see my face, he jumped and looked terrified. I simply sighed and started walking once again, putting my hoodie once again and with Amber following me right away.

I already knew that boy's reaction. When someone sees my scars they will be really scared and will try to go away as soon as possible, but there's also some people that loves to bully me. I try to never show my weaknesses, but sometimes it is really hard to handle it. If they knew the truth, would they keep treating me like trash?

When we were about to enter the building to go to our class, we started hearing lots of scream, and all of them from girls. There´s only 2 ocasions when girls scream in our school. Or it is because of how our teachers want to kill us with the amount of excercises he want us to do or because of hot guys. I bet it was the last one. Me and Amber looked at each other and decided to check qhat was going on.
We saw a big amout of girls in circle. I tried to jump and see what was going on, but I wasn´t tall enough for that. I´m only 1,60cm, so I have difficulties to reach stuff that are in higher places or to see something if there´s lots of people. I was about to ask Amber o tell me what was going on since she´s 10cm taller than me and could see with great facility, but when I saw her, she was stunned.

"Amber?" I tried to call her lots of times but without sucess. Why was she like that? "Amber!" This time I called her name a bit higher than before and finly she was out of her trance. "Are you okay?" I asked her. She simply nodded her head and smiled at me. I knew right away that she wasn´t alright but I decided that I shouldn´t ask her now. Maybe she needed time to think and privacy.

"Let´s go to class sunshine!" Amber grabbed my arm and started pushing me to the entrance of the building. I looked once again to the circle o girls and noticed that they left a space between them and let pass twelve boys. No, scratch that! Twelve hot boys. Some were cuter than other, but all of them were hot. 

Somehow, I felt like there was something wrong. I don´t know how to express it, but this guys have something that doesn´t make sense. There´s something about them...I can´t explain, but they look like they are hiding something. I would love to find out what it was but right now I needed to go to class. Yeah, I´m a little like a detective. When something is off, I like to investigate about that.

Putting my atention this time at Amber, we went to our class. What I didn´t know was that that twelve boys saw me and were curious about my story....


A/N: Hello everybody! So...ere´s the first chapter!! I know that it´s a litle bring and short, but I wanted to do the introduction of MinJee so that you could understand her better ^^
I promise hat the next chapter, thinks will become much better.
I would love you you all commented the story, because I love to know your´s opinion and it´s a way to give me motivation..so....see ya on the next chapter ^^