Mate 05

The Scarred One

MinJee POV:

I was with Exo. How did that appened? Well...let´s see...Chen, Chanyeol, Sehun and Lay did the magic, but it´s not that I mind, somehow, I kinda feel better by being beside them.

We started walking towards our classroom as the school bell rang. I found out lots of things about them. Such as Sehun's and Luhan's love for bubble tea, Kai´s obsession for chicken, Kris obsession of going to the galaxy, Chen, Chanyeol and Baekhyun's troll team and much more.

It was kinda funny to watch them so closely. They were so different compared to what those crazy girls had said about them, and I was happy about it.

I could feel the glares that the girls of the school were giving me as the 13 of us made our way to our classroom. Suddenly, I felt a arm around my shoulder and when I looked up I saw that it had been Chanyeol and as I saw it had been him, I felt a hand in my waist too. Looking at my other side I saw that it had been Sehun.

As I lept looking from one to another, both of them gave me a soft smile and it was tjen that I heard Lay speaking:

"Don't worry. No one will hurt you anymore. You'r safe now." Without being able to say anything, I lowered my head and gave a small nod as I felt my face heat up. "T-thank you..." I said. I knew that it had been almost inaudible, but all of them had heard since I felt Sehun's and Chanyeol's hands give me a squeeze and had heard the boys giving a little chuckle.

When we entered the classroom, I couldn´t see Amber anywhere, which was kinda disturbing. If Amber doesn´t go with me to school, then she will be in school first than me, never the opposite. I picked my cellphone and saw the hours. It was pretty late and she didn´t call nor sent a text.

I went to my seat and so did the boys, especialy Chanyeol since he seated beside me. 

I kept looking at the door after every five minutes passed by. I started getting worried about Amber and decided to text her, but she never texted back.

Suddeny, the classroom's door open up and I look at it right away, hoping that it had been Amber entering the room, but I was wrong.

"Good morning class" Our teacher said as she got inside the room.

The class started right away, but I couldn't stop worrying about Amber, making it impossible to pay any atention to whatever the teacher was saying.

Suddenly, the school's bell rings, and everyone starts getting out of the classroom. I was feeling lonely without Amber and suddenly, my phone starts vibrating and I see that Amber was calling me.

#Amber, where are you?#
#MinJee, listen, I can´t really tell you what´s going on now, but...I won´t be coming to school for some time and I won´t be at home too, so, don´t try to search for me. Everything is okay. Don´t worry. Hope to see you soon?#
#Wait! Amb-#

And without letting me finish speaking she hung up, making me feeling even more worried than I was before. 

"MinJee, is everything alright?" Chanyeol asked me worried about me. 

"Y-yes it is. Don´t need to worry Chanyeol-shii..." With that said, I got out of the classroom as quick as possible, not letting Chanyeol or any Exo member to catch me. It´s not that I don´t like them, but... I´m not that close to them yet to talk about what makes me worried and there´s still lots of stuff that I wish to know about them.

When I was about to go to the secret garden, Suho appeared infront of of me, making me surprised.

"Where are you going MinJee?" Suho softly asked me. 

"...nowhere..." I said quietly. It´s not that I don´t want him to go to the secret garden, but I´m still trying to get to know them.

"It doesn´t look  like that thought..." He calmly stated the obvious.

"I´m sorry....I didn´t want to lie Suho-shii...." I said as I lowered my head a little bit. I know there wasn´t a real reason to lie.

Suddenly, I felt a hand in my head, patting it. I looked up and I see that it had been Suho patting my head. He gave me a gentle smile, making me feel even more guilty by having lied to him.

"Would you like to go with me, Suho-shii?" I asked and he simply nodded is head. I gave him a small smile and we started walking towards the secret garden.

When we got inside the garden, Suho started looking around amazed by it. "The garden is really pretty! Who takes care of it?" He asked.

"Only me and Amber..." When I said her name, I lowered my head.

"You both are amazing for taking care of this beautiful garden....so...tell me, what´s wrong? Why are you sad?" Suho asked me as he seated down, while grabbing my hand, gently, making me seating beside him.

"....I´m only worried with Amber. She called me a couple of minutes ago, and she said that she would be out for a while, and she even questioned about seeing me soon. I´m really worried right now, because I don´t know what´s happening and I feel useless since she has been helping me a lot, and, compared to her, I haven´t helped her that much at all..." I confessed. 

"Hmm...I see.... but, you shouldn´t worry that much. I bet that if Amber was here, she would be angry at you by being sad. Don´t you think soo?" 

"You´r right....Sorry for bothering and taking your time Suho-shii..." I said as I got up, but, suddenly, I felt a strong yet gentle push, making me seat in the floor once again...

Suho POV:

When MinJee was getting up, I pushed her down once again, making her seat beside me.

"There´s still time until we need to go to class. Why don´t you rest for a little bit?" I said and MinJee nodded her head. I can see that she isn´t the type of person that speaks a lot. She´s always nodding her head when it comes to short awnsers and when she need to speak a lot, she tries to be as quick as possible. " You can rest your head in my legs if you want MinJee." I said.

"Thanks, but it isn´t necessary." "Don´t say that, come on." She looked at me a little doubtfull, but I gave her an assuring smile and she laid in the floor with her head in my legs and her eyes closed.

I kept looking at her face and I started her hair. Her hair was long and soft. I couldn't stop touching her hair, but when I looked at her face, I started drawing with my fingers the traces of her face. Without any hesitation, I traced the places were the scars were, making MinJee open her eyes and look into mine. We locked each other's gaze and didn't stop. The one to break the eye contact was me because I started to feel some kind of stabs in my stomach, making me realize that I imprinted on MinJee.

Luck was on my side when we heard the bell rung. Both of us got up and without MinJee noticing, I closed my eyes for a bit so that they could go back to their normal color. After that, I looked at MinJee and smiled at her.

"Time to go." I said and we got out of the garden and made our way towards our classroom. Before we reached our classroom, we heard Chanyeol calling us and when we turned around, he was running really fast and with his arms wide open to hug MinJee. Feeling a bit jealous (ok, maybe a lot, not my fault...), I pushed MinJee towards my chest, making Chanyeol lost his balance when he was about to hug her and fall. (Sorry, not sorry) The resto of ouro brothers staryed laughing até Chanyeol, while MinJee was still confused about what had happened and what's going on. Her confusing face is so cute. She's driving me nuts and I'm not the omega. Poor Sehun, I bet that he is feeling worse than me and yet he can control himself better than me.

"Hyung! That's not fair! I was going to hug MinJee. I wasn't going to do anything bad to h- wait! Did you imprint-" Before Chanyeol could finish what he as going to say, D.O and Baekhyun gave him a punch in each side of his black without MinJee noticing, making Chanyeol fall down again. Kai, Tao and Sehun couldn't stop laughing, even thought Kris was looking at them with his killing gaze, well, that was what Kris though he was doing, since there was a little smile in his lips since, even he found funny at what had happened to Chanyeol.

I looked down at MinJee and saw her with a little but sincere smile in her face, making the boys drool at her. Even the boys that haven´t imprinted yet were drooling at her, making me realize that MinJee would be everyone´s mate.

Without me noticing, Chen aproached me and MinJee, and in a split of a second took her from my side and started heading to the classroom with his arms around her shoulders. I was going to go beside them, when I saw a arrow burst the window go in direction of MinJee. As if everything was in slow mode, I run as quick as pushed both Chen and MinJee down to the floor.

"Are you 3 ok?" Baekhyun asked as he, Tao and Sehun helped us get up.I looked at Chen a MinJee to see if they were ok and I let a relieved sigh when I saw nothing had happened to them.

"What happened? Why did the window break?" MinJee started asking, as she started aproaching the broken window to see if she could find something.

Lay went beside her and pushed her back. "It´s better to not get that close." Lay said.

"But what if something like this happens again? We were lucky that none of us got hurt, but we could have been seriously injuried. What if happens again and this time hurts someone? I´m not even refeering to us, but what if someone else gets hurt too? This isn´t normal. I have been in this school for a long time and nothing like this has ever happened before!" MinJee said non-stop, making all of us surprised at her outburst, since it was the fisrt time that we saw her talk so much. It looked like MinJee had noticed what she had done when her eyes widened. "I´m sorry for the outburst...." She said and run away from us, going to the classroom.

"This arrow...." Xiumin hyung started saying, getting all of our atention at him. "..is a simple arrow. Not a silver one, meaning that it wasn´t mean to be aimed to us but to a human..." He said.

"Do you think that it was aimed towards MinJee?" Luhan rethorical asked, since everyone knew what the awnser was.

The twelve of them knew what they needed to do: protect MinJee and find the one´s that want to kill her.

Leaving the search for a little, they went to the classroom were they saw only MinJee there hearing music.

As the twelve of us entered inside the classroom, a teacher came inside and told us to go home since it was dangerous to be here. 

We packed ou things and started heading out of the building....

3rd POV:

When the 13 of them were out of the school, Suho looked at MinJee. " MinJee, could someone of us sent you home? I think it is dangerous for a girl to go all alone, especialy when soemthing like this happened." Suho said worried to her. The other eleven boys nodded their heads in agreement at what their brother said and the five boys that had already imprinted wished to be picked by their mate.

"Hum...I understand. Lay-shii, would you mind to sent me home?" Lay´s face brighten up when he heard his name while Suho, Sehun, Chanyeol and Chen´s faces darkned a littleby how dissapointed for not being choosen. The rest of the other brothers were trying to hold their laughter from the four dissapointed boys, receiving glares from these four.

MinJee said goodbye to the rest of the boys and she and Lay made their way to her house while having a confortable talk with each other, but what they dind´t know was that someone was watching them......


A/N: Hello everyone! I´m so sorry for not updating sooner, but I have benn passing a bad couple of months and everything that has been happening in K-pop, especialy Exo made me lost a little of inspiration.
I will try to update more, since I´m almost in Christmas vacations (21 days of vacations, yay ^^) from my senior year in High School. This year is really killing me :(
Well, I hope you all like this chapter ^^
By the way, thanks for the 43 subies and the 4 upvotes! I´m so happy about it! I would never imagined that my story would have so many subscribers to it . Thanks everyone, it means a lot to me, you guys don´t even imagine it!
Please, don´t forget to comment, ok? I really like to know your thoughts about the story and don´t forget! I´m also writing this story because of you all ^^

Now....let´s go back to the chapter!
Where did Amber go?
Why is someone trying to kill MinJee?
Who is this mystery person?
And, who will imprint on MinJee next?

More and more questions are starting to develop, while there´s no awnsers. What do you guys think?
See ya on the next chapter~