Mate 03

The Scarred One

3rd POV On:

The sun raised and it was time for a new morning. Exo, the name their pack goes by, started to wake up. D.O was the first one to get up, since he needed to prepare breakfast for everyone. D.O rarely let´s anyone enter his kitchen. If you enter without his permission, be ready to die in a couple of seconds or to be punished, but I swear, if you are punished you will beg to have died.

D.O started making the breakfast, while Suho woke up and started to wake his brothers. Lay, Luhan, and Xiumin woke up really quickly and without problems. Chen and Chanyeol also woke up easily, because they could barely sleep. Both of them were in lots of pain and because of that they slept really bad and had dark circles around their eyes.

Luhan decided to wake up his favourite brother: Sehun.

In Sehun's bedroom, Luhan seated in the bed and started to pat Sehun's head, making the last one to start opening his eyes and look into Luhan's eyes. It was something that they usualy do so no one really dared to say anything to them.

"Time to get up Sehunie." Luhan said and Sehun nodded his head and got up. Luhan got out of Sehun's bedroom so that Sehun could have some privacy. When you live around werewolves, you don't really have a lot of privacy, because of their good ears. They can hear everything within a mile space. Suho and Kris decided to have all the room soundproof. Now, only the bedrooms and bathrooms have soundprooff walls, but it's still better than nothing. Now all of them could have some privacy.

Xiumin decided to wake up Tao. He went inside Tao´s bedroom and when he was about to touch Tao´s head, Tao took his hyung arm and pushed him to the floor.
"TAO!!!!" Xiumin screamed. This was one of the main reasons that no one liked to wake him up. Tao would always push everyone because he is still in his sleep trance.
When Xiuminn screamed Tao´s name, Tao woke up from his tramce and started to apologize non-stop. Xiumin tried to calm himself and simply told Tao to dress up and to wake up Kris.

if there was someone that could be worse at waking up than Tao, it was defentily Kris and Baekhyun. Tao let out a loud sigh and went to his bathroom and took a shower. After taking his shower and getting dressed, Tao got out of his bedroom and saw Sehun geting out of hiw own bedroom. There, Tao smirked and decided that Sehun should help him.

"Sehun~" Tao sang his name. "Yes hyung?" Sehun started to feel uncomfortable with the way Tao was acting with him. "You come with me!" Tao grabed his younger bother´s wrist and pulled him inside Kris´ room. 
Sehun had his eyes wide open in surprise and when he understood what was going on, he started glaring to his older brother.
"Come on, help me. Please~?" Tao started doing some aegyo but he knew that with Sehun that wouldn´t work, so, he decided to use his other weapon. He took his cellphone out of his front pocket from his pants and started searching for that picture that he wanted. Luhan´s picture shirtless.
"Let´s make a deal Sehun! Help me wake up Kris gege and I give you this picture of Luhan shirtless~" That was like the click for everything. Sehun took Tao´s phone from the older one and almost drooled to the picture. Tao couldn´t stop staring weirdly to his younger brother and started chuckling. When Sehun heard Tao´s chuckling, he stopped looking at the picture and decided to help Tao. "Let´s go then" and both of them let out a sigh before of their death.

"Hyung, wake up!" "Gege, wake up!!" Both Sehun and Tao whined at the same time. Even tought they were really loud, Kris wouldn´t move a inch and it looked like that he wouldn´t wake up that soon. Both of them screamed some more, until the dor of Kris´ room open up and they saw one of their brother´s angry face.

"Aish, what are you both doing? Because of you I couldn´t sleep my last 10 minutes from my beauty sleep. Do you know how much that makes a difference on my beauty?" Beakhyun, one of the middle brothers said to them while glaring and kicking the door.

"But hyung, it isn´t our fault! Kris hyung doesn´t wake up and we already did everything we could." Sehun and Tao said at the same time while hiding themselves behind Kris´s bed since they knew how dangerous Baekhyun would be when he was on bad mood.

"Hum...then, how about this?" Baekhyun raised his hand to Kris´s face and it started glowing a really strong light. "HYUNG WAKE UP!!!!" Baekhyun screamed. "Aish! Fine, fine! I´m awake now. All of you go away. I´m going to take a shower."

The 3 of them nodded their heads and went right away out of his rooms since he can be more dangerous than Baekhyun if he is in bad mood.
After the boys got out of Kris´ room, Kris let out a sigh and went to take a shower. Baekhyun also, went back to his bedroom and went to have his beauty bath like he likes to call.

Only Kai was the left all alone sleeping. D.O decided to wake him up, even though he knew he wouldn regret it. 
D.O went inside Kai´s bedroom and when he was about to touch Kai´s hand, when Kai pushed D.O to his bed and hugged him.
"Aish....I knew it..." D.O said and sighed, while trying to release himself from Kai´s grip. Kai keep huging D.O, until D.O started to get angry and punched Kai in the head and pushed him off the bed.
"W-what? What happened? Hyung? Why are you in my bed?" Kai asked D.O like he always does. 
"Just go have a shower an dress up. Be quick because we need to go to school." Kai nodded at his older brother and teleported himself to the bathroom.


D.O let out a loud sic«gh and went downstairs to the kitchen. Ever since Kai was young had this problem of when he his sleeping and someone tries to wake him up, he would always get that person in his bed and hug him/her. Becuse of that, no on really wanted to wake him up, so D.O was the one that needed to do it.

After Kai took his shower and dressed his clothes, he teleported himself to the kitchen, making his brothers jump a little of surprise.
"Your power really gets on my nerves Kai!" D.O said. Only D.O would say it to Kai, because Kai can never get angry with D.O "Whe need to hurry." D.O said once again. Even though he wasn´t the Alpha of the pack, no one would go against him. He treats everyone like his own children, being known as the umma of the pack, but! Get him angry, and you are really dead.~~

When everyone was ready to go, they let Ki teleport all of them, because if they didn´t do that, they would be late. Tao stopped the time so no one knew what was going on. They were in the school´s hallway and sighed. Tao was about to put time noral, when he saw the girl that they were saying that could be a werewolf move.

"So you really are a werewolf." Tao exclaimed, making all of his brothers look at the direction he was looking at. "Your name´s Amber, right?" Suho asked and Amber nodded her head.
Amber could feel how strong they were, afterall, they were Exo- the strongest pack of werewolves there ever was created.
"Why are you in this school?" The youngest brother of the twelve of them, Sehun, asked curiously.
"...It´s an order. I´m sorry, but I can´t say anything else..." "What´s your pack´s name?" Kris asked. "I ´m not from any pack..."

With that, she started leaving and Suho order Tao to get time in place. Everything went back to normal and Exo went to their classroom when the bell rung.
When they entered the classroom, Chanyeol and Chen started smiling all crazy and started to creep out their brothers. The reason? MinJee was there. As usual, she was with her hoodie on, don´t letting anyone see her face, only her long brown hair.

Without any hesitation, Chanyeol went to MinJee´s and his desk. "Good morning MinJee!" He greeted really cheerfuly. MinJee simply looked at him and simply gave him a little smile and a ´good morning´ really low, that if it wasn´t for his super earing, he might have not catched it.
Chanyeol seated beside MinJee and started talking to her, which she would simply nod her head or give a yes or a no or a maybe. Sometimes really short awnsers, but nothing else. It wasn´t because she hated that Chanyeol was speaking non-stop. It was simply because, she wasn´t a big talker. She isn´t that good with words and because of that, she became a good listener, listening to everything that people speak, and let everyone else doing the talking. MinJee loves to express herself with writing. For 7 years, writing lyrics for musics has been her daily routine, that made her feel relaxed.

Chen, was looking at them, feeling jealous about Chanyeol. How Chen wished that he had chosed to seat beside MinJee. He really regrets it right now. Chen went beside them and gave them a smile.
"Hi MinJee! Did you went home safely yesterday?" Chen asked MinJee, while seating in her table. MinJee got a little startled by his action but nodded her head  and gave him a little smile, while Chanyeol was getting pissed off because of his brother. Chen was being to forwad and acting like a player, and it was sooooooooo obvious that MinJee wasn´t liking that at all.

Without MinJee looking, Chanyeol kicked Chen´s leg, making him fall from the table and have his touch the ground. Everyone stared at him confused, except his brothers. All of them were trying to control their laugh since they saw what happened. It would be a long day for them today....

MinJee POV:

After Chen fell on the floor and the class ended, Amber got out of the classroom really quickly, without waiting for me, which, for everyone´s information, it never happened before, so as you can see, I´m really worried right now. Did something happened to her?

As I got up from my seat, Chanyeol also got up at the same time as me and put himself in front of me, not letting me pass trough. I looked up at him and saw him smiling at me.
"MinJee, do you want to hang out with me today?" Chanyeol asked me, while I saw every single girl of the class glare at me, but when I looked at them, they would look away in a split of a second.
I gave a litttle sigh and looked up to be able to see Chanyeol´s face. How come, someone can be this tall? If he gave at least 10cm from his height, that would be the best.

"I´sorry Chanyeol-shii, but I need to find Amber..." "I see...just...be careful...." With that, Chnayeol went back to his brothers, leaving me stunned. Be careful? Be careful with what? 
I shrugged my shoulders and went out of the classroom, starting to search for Amber. What in the hell is going on here? Everyone is strange today. I went to our secret garden, but I couldn´t find her at all. I searched all the places but without any success.

With only 5 minutes left before of the school bell rang so that we would go to class, I went to class again, but, suddenly, someone goes against me, making me and that someone fall. 
I opened my eyes and I saw that it was Sehun, one of the twelve brothers.
"I´m sorry. You´r okay?" Sehun asked me, still above me. I nodded my head and blushed a little bit. It looked like it was only when I blushed that he noticed our positions and got up while helping me too.

"I´m sorry once again." He said and looked away, looking at everything except me. Hm....weird...
"It´s okay. It happens..." With that said, Sehun nodded his head and when I was about to leave him, he grabbed my wrist, making me rotate and went against his body. Sehun´s body tensed up, making me very confused. This boys are really weird.
"Hum....Sehun-shii?" I asked and it was like he woke up from his trance.
"Oh, sorry! You´r going to class?" I simply nodded my head as he stater to loosen up his grip on my wrist. "Let´s go together then!" He said happily and we started walking to our classroom. This boy is really weird, but is funny, so I really like it. As we got closer to out classroom, more and more students started to appear in our sight of vision. I could feel everyone´s eyes on us, but it was only when I look into their eyes and that they started runing away from me that I noticed that my hoodie had fall from my had and that my face was 100% visible for anyone. Which meant that my scars were 100% visible for all of them. Which also meant that everyone was runing away because of my face. I let out a small sigh and when I was about to cover my face with the hoodie, Sehun grabbed my two hands in one of his hands and with the other one, took the hoodie out of my head again.

"Don´t cover your face. You´r beautiful." I froze. He said I was beautiful? The b word? Except from Amber, this was he first time someone told me that. I felt my face heat up and I knew right away that I was blushing.
"T-thank you..."Aish, why did I suttered? Sehun was only being nice to me.
Without any other word said, we reached our classroom and both of us went to our specific seats.

When me and Sehun entered the classroom, Exo looked at us. I was really confused and tarted feeling shy all of a sudden, because, lets say, eleven pair of eyes from handsome boys in you, was kinda....too strong for someone to handle, right?
Exo went to Sehun when he seated in his seat and without lettign anyne hear them, they started speaking about something.
Okay....this boys are kinda weird but funny....they are hiding something...

Sehun POV

"So you imprited on her?" Suho asked and I simply nodded my head. I soo don´t wanna talk with them right now. I feel to much emotions and feelings inside of me and I really don´t know what to do now. I just want to go to MinJee´s side and hug her and kiss her, and-
Let´s stop for now. I need to calm down, if not I´m really gonna be crazy. Crazy for MinJee, especialy when I´m the youngest. Being an Omega is really hard too, since we don´t control urselves as much as the older ones, like the Alphas and Betas.

Right! As you can see,  Kris and Suho are our Alphas. Right after them is Luhan is the Beta. Then we have the caretakers that are Lay and D.O. For the Delta we have Xiumin. The hunters are Chanyeol, Tao and Kai. The scaounters are Chen and Baekhyun. And in the end there´s me, he Omega. Me and Kai are born in the same year, but since I´m the yougnest of the two of us, I ended up being the Omega. Luck wasn´t on my side this time.

Whent the teacher entered the classroom, all of my brothers wen to their seats and the class started right away. I could still smell MinJee´s scnet in my hands. It was a mix of coconut with cappuchino. It makes me going crazy. Aish, I shouldn´t have laugh to Chanyeol hyung and Chen hyung. This is really nuts. 
What am I gonna do without being close to her?


A/N: Sehun´s imprinted!!! Poor Sehunnie, but that´s how it is XD
I´m so sorry for not updating sooner, but I was on my exams and then ater they finished, I spent one whole week trying to rest. Better saying, sleeping almost all day.
I will try to update as quick as possible, ok?
Who´s gonna be the next boy to imprint MinJee?