9

Honestly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NANA   P.O.V

 

 

 

I was going to transfer here in seoul university since I know that Yuri is in Korea I need to continue my study here. I need to find her. I tried to contact sulli but I can’t reach her Cellphone. Aish…! What a . She’s trying to hide my Yuri. But I will do everything to find Yuri.  I lost her once and I will not going to lose her, now that I have clue that she is near me. I can feel that I will see her soon.

 

 

I was walking at the hallway and all the student is staring at me as if I’m a model. Well I know I’m pretty and y but they don’t have to stare at me like they going to eat me and by the way my body is only for Yuri and nobody else. So l glared at them they seen scared so they look away. Then I hear someone shouting!!!

 

“Hey guys Taecyeon having a fight again, come lets go there!!!!”

 

I’m so curios why everybody runs to the cafeteria. So I follow them

 

 

End of P.O.V

 

 JESSICA P.O.V

 

 

I was having a lunch with my boyfriend. But I can’t help it, but to think of Yuri. Gosh …… Yuri what have you done to me….  I realize that I like Yuri. I don’t know why I just realize everything now….. Now that it’s too late…. I just want to turn back the time when Yuri is courting me… I miss her corny jokes….. Her sweets talking…. Her handsome smile…...her sweet notes on my locker… her funny shows like dancing and singing in front of me… in front of everyone even its embarrass. I’m so stupid..   To choose Taecyeon over Yuri. Taecyeon is so different from Yuri… yeah he is cool but not sweet..He’s so arrogant and he such a player. I don’t know why I listen to him… to reject Yuri… at first oppa is so sweet but he become so obsess and easy to get jealous…

 

“baby just wait here okay, I’m just going to answer my phone” he said.. Well I don’t care about him.. I just want to see Yuri right now..

 

“Ok “ I answered shortly.

 

 

“Be right back babe chu” he said and  he going to kiss me  on lips but I turn my head so it landed on my cheeks..

 

“Hey babe is there’s a problem…? KRing…. Kring… kring” he said

 

“Just answer your phone; I’m going to talk to you about something later “I said to hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter