8

Honestly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NANA  P.O.V

 

               

 

 

                 Finally I will see my one and only love of my life kwon Yuri. I don’t know why she left me because she promises me that she will never leave me.  When she left me I’m feel like dead, I’m crazy inlove in her. I will do anything to make her mine. Do you want to know how I meet my Yuri?

                

    . When we were young, Yuri saves me from my abusing father. She’s the one who give me a new home, a new life. She said that she will take care of me. She said that she love me…yuri is the first person who shown me how to love and care. When we were at school. She always saves me from the bullies. I fall in love with her. I want her to be mine. She’s mine and nobody can take her away from me. Call me crazy I don’t care. As long as yuri is with me. I don’t care about others.

 

I need to see her now but how?? I lost sulli. I need to find Yuri fast before someone gets her. I need to find her school. Get ready Kwon Yuri you’ll be mine again……

 

 

 

 

 

YURI P.O.V

 

 

 Here I ‘am at the Jung residence wait don’t get me wrong I’m not here because of her but I’m here because baby jung needs my help in her project. I know I should be avoiding them. But I can’,t baby jung is so clingy and I don’t want to hurt her feeling and I think Jessica will understand that right? I’m just helping her sister that’s all..

Knock … knock…

 

“good afternoon…..Taecyeon??” I am shocked because I didn't expect that taecyeon is here.

 

 

“ yah!!!! What are you doing here at my girlfriend’s house!!!  Are you bothering her again”

 

 

“ no”  

 

 

“ liar!! I said stay away from my girl!!!!!”  he shouted  then he push me then he punch me aish now my beautiful lips is bleeding.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter