19

Honestly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AT THE CAFETERIA

 

 

YURI P.O.V

 

 

 

 I was having lunch with Jessica, Nana, and hayoung. I also introduced Hayoung to my cousin and baby jung but they need to leave because of the junior meeting. So I was staying with these three beautiful ladies. But actually we can’t have a peaceful lunch because of this two girl.

 

 

“ stop this now.. I will just sit beside Hayoung, we can’t fit in that chair ok. It’s for two people only” I said to them. yes YOUR RIGHT GUYS… again they are fighting whose going to sit beside me, but what can I do,? This sit is for 2 people only. They just sighed defeated.  I sit beside hayoung, I looked at her but she just look away. Maybe she just shy…

 

“is that your Lunch?” I ask Hayoung. She nodded

 

“This is just homemade lunch…. You want some?” she asked me. I nodded my head like a kid. And I open my mouth ahhhh

 

“ do you want me to feed you?” she asked. I nodded again and open my mouth asking her to feed me. She picks up her chopstick with the meat and she feed me.

 

“ wow daebak!! This is so good! Do you make this?” I ask her. She just nodded and looking away…. What a shy girl. I smile dorky at her. Then I heard someone

 

“ seobang say- ahhhhhh” sica said. She offers me her food. I eat it and smile dorky at her too.

 

“My hubby taste this too… say- ahhhhhhhh” nana said. Actually I’m not done chewing my food but I don’t want to make her sad so I eat it too. But I can’t swallow it.                                                              

                                                                                                                                                       

“ *cough* wa *cough* ter * cough* I coughing.

 

“look what you did!! My seobang can’t swallow that all” sica said at   nana.

“It’s not my fault okay it’s your!” nana said.. . girl!!!girl  I dying here

 

 

“ omo Yuri are  you okay ?? Here drink this” hayoung said offering her water to me.

 

“ gulp..gulp..gulp ahhhhh.. thank you hayoungie” I said. I feel the temperature drop. I don’t want to look at my front or else….. I’m so dead..

 

“ HAYOUNGIE!! Did you just made her a nickname?” they said in union. I just nodded my head. You are so dead  KWON YURI gulped

 

“What about us you just call us by our names” sica said with her sad face

 

“ okay.. okay…from now on  I will call Jessica by sicababy” I said and sicababy smile widely at me

 

“Hubby what about me?” nana pouted at me

“Since you call me hubby what about…… wifey?” I asked her. She nodded like a kid.. kekeke cute. I patted their head. They just smile at me.

 

I know people might misunderstand us, but were friend right. They are just being so friendly with me right?? Right?? RIGHT??!

 

 

 

End of P.O.V

 

 

 

 

 

VICTORIA P.O.V

 

 

 

I was here at the Seoul University. I was preparing myself for my new job. I was looking for Yuri and I want to surprise her. It almost lunchtime I need to eat. I went to the cafeteria. I look for a vacant table. Then I saw Yuri with her friends. I want to surprise Yuri so I decide to hide myself first. I went to the nearest table to them. I was listening from their conversations. I watch someone feed my Yuri…. aishh….. Calm down Vic…. Calm down…. Then another one… they keep feeding my Yuri. Can’t they see that my Yuri is trying hard to swallow all of that? are they trying to kill my yuri.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter