20

Honestly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

VICTORIA P.O.V

 

SO this is my surprise to her. I’m going to be her teacher. This good I can always watch her. I scan the room. And all the boys are drooling on me.  I know that I’m so beautiful and y but I don’t care about them. I search for my yuri. I saw her shocked face…. I giggled at her expression but I calm myself for doing that. I can feel someone glaring at me, not just one or two but three person glaring at me. Ahhh they are the one from the cafeteria… my rivals…. I smirked at them. I decide to tease them by winking at my yuri… I saw there eyes widened.. I like teasing people… especially my Yuri…..

 

I always asking Yuri questions about the topic but we all know that she is very smart. Actually I just want to talk to her. The other student keep asking  me a nonsense question so  I just ignored them and just focus on my Yuri.. I’m asking like

 

 

“What is love?” I ask them. Actually this s not our topic for today well I don’t care I just want to ask my Yuri…..kekekeke….. Everybody raise their hand to answer..Well except for the four. My Yuri and three little pigs… that’s right you heard me right…. 3 LITTLE PIGS….for now on I’m gonna call them that.. hahahahaha. Ok let’s move on I decide to call yuri again.

 

“ yes Ms YURI, what is love” I said I saw her shocked face again….. hahahah so cute

 

“but..but I didn’t raise my hand and beside I’m not the only student here MS Song” she said. I glared at her and she notice it

 

 

“ okay…okay I’ll answer it but Ms Song I hope you call also the other student. they know the answer too……….  For me love is the cement that is supposed to hold a relationship together …. Through thick and thin, for better or for worse >>that’s all thank you^^” she said….. we were just like……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“ ahm… excuse me Ms song I’m done.. hello….. hi….. hey GUyZ!!”  she shouted to us...

“ ah.. Thank you for that wonderful answer Ms Yuri. Very good…. Very good….” I said…. oh god Yuri you’re not just handsome but also very smart…

 

 

“Another answer please” I ask them. I saw someone stand..

 

”what is your name first” I ask her. She is the one who keep glaring at me..

 

“ I’m Nana” she said shortly… what a rude kid..

 

“Ok Ms Nana what is love for you? Iask

 

“Love for me is my HUBBY….. that’s all” she said….. okay?? I didn’t gets that.. I don’t want to scared them so I was just being a good teacher…

 

 

“Thank for your answer…. but who is HUBBY?? Your boyfriend” I ask her

 

“no…. ma’am it’s my future girlfriend.”  She said while glancing at my Yuri… don’t tell me that……. aish never mind……

 

 

“ another ….. yes Ms…..” I ask her

 

 

“Oh Hayoung Ms Song…. Love is a feeling of strong personal attachment in short   Strong liking..” she said. But why she also staring at Yuri….… don’t tell me that she also……. aish never mind……

“thank you for  that short but meaningful  answer Ms Hayoung” I said smiling at her

 

“ okay another and this will be the last…….” I said. I saw the blondie girl  stand up proudly.

 

“I’m Jessica Jung Ms Song…..for me love is…………………KWON YURI” she said while staring at my Yuri. I look for my Yuri I saw her lower her head. I look back at Blondie girl. I saw her smirked at me.. I was going to confront when the bell RING…….. aishh

 

 

“Okay guys that’s all for today…” I said. And I saw everyone ready to leave except for My Yuri and the 3 LITTLE PIGS…..

 

“Ms Yuri... Can you help me bring these things in the faculty room” I called her. She just nodded. I felt someone glaring at me. I just smirked at them..

 

 END P.O.V

 

 

 

JESSICA P.O.V

 

I was just listening to their conversation… so the topic is love…. I was stari

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter