FIGHT?!

My Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV:

All day yesterday and last night was something else. Jessica and Krystal got hurt and we 'broke' into their house and threw their dad across the room and knocked him unconcious and took them to our house without any of the maids or butlers knowing that we were in there.

I woke up at the side of my bed holding Jess's hand. She took most of the beating than Krystal, but at least it wasn't serious. I watched as her chest rose up and down. Since her and her sister are here, I might as well call their place and tell them that they are at our house.

I got up and removed her hand without her noticing, and searched for my phone. When I found it, something hit. I don't know there house number. How am I going to call there place if I don't have there number. I couldn't wake Jess up because she needs to recover so I decided to go to Amber's room and ask Krystal their number.

I walk up the stairs and opened her door and found something that made my jaw drop to the floor. I saw Amber hugging Krystal close to her on her bed together. Why was she holding her? How did she make it through the night without her blood? I couldn't wait for her explanation, so I shuffled towards her and shook her. She moaned and opened her eyes and looked at me like there was nothing wrong.

"What are you doing?"

"Well... I was sleeping and now I'm talking to you. Why?"

"No. Nothing's wrong. It's just that you are holding a human girl in your arms and I want to know if you bit her and her dry or something."

"It's not like that. Last night she just started to bawl out crying and I didn't know what to do, so I just gave her a hug and she was tired and so was I and so we slept."

"So you didn't bit her?"

"No. When she fell asleep, I took a long sip of my blood and I passed out."

At least she didn't do what I thought she did. But I reached over and shook Krystal lightly. Her eye cracked open and then she bolted right up with her face flushed. What's wrong with her? Doesn't matter. I had to ask her for the number or there will be some trouble.

She gave me the number and I thanked her. I walked out and called. On the thrid ring I heard a woman's voice. Must be one of those maids that they have.

"Yes. Hi. My name is Kwon Yuri and I just wanted to let you know that the Jung sisters are here at my house. I don't think that they told you that but I just wanted to make sure that you guys knew about this."

"Actually we didn't know. We were looking for them all last night. Thank you for calling about this. Can you tell me you adress so that we could go and pick them up?", with the sound of relief.

"Um, actually can you bring some clothes of theres so that they could spend a couple of days here with us? I could go and pick it up.", since Jessica is in no condition to go back to the house and deal with that man again.

"I don't think that that will be a good idea miss. Please just tell me where you live.", a little bit stern this time.

"Hold up. Don't get the wrong idea. We just agreed that we would work together on school since me and my sister skipped school yesterday and we need all the help that we can get. And we also are paired up in a group project so we need to work together on this if we want to get a good grade on it."

"Oh. OK. Then I will pack some of their clothes for a good couple of days then.", now sounding calm and happy.

"Alrighty. Thank you. I will come and pick them up. Ok Bye.", I hung up and got dressed.

Krystal's POV:

I felt someone shaking me. I cracked my eyes open as far as I can and the first thing I saw was Amber's face so close to mine. I sat up right, with my bed hair and with my face flushed. Yuri was the one to wake me up so that she could get our house number and she said that she would handle it and left the room.

I sat there in akward silence while Amber still laid there sleeping. I started to stare at her. Why? Because she looked amazing. When she sleeps, she looks more sweeter and cuter and adorable. Not that she doesn't look sweet or cute or adorable. As I sat there, Jessica came up in my head. I wanted to go see how she was doing so I eased my way off of the bed so that I wouldn't disturb Amber. I walked over to Yuri's room and found my sister laying there sleeping.

I walked over to her and sat down next to the bed. I held her hand and squeezed her hand. Seeing my sister here in bed hurt is making me want to cry. She stood up for me so that I wouldn't get hurt. That's what I loved and hated about her. I loved that she was looking out for me, but I also hated that when she does do that she is always the one to get hurt and sometime for no reason. She was like my gardian angle. I sat their next to her until I heard Yuri's voice.

"Don't worry about it. I'll just go to their house and pick their things up. I'll be right back. And you take care of them until I get back, ok?", it seemed like she was talking with Amber.

I walk down to where their voices were and saw Yuri standing at the door ready to take off and Amber who looks like she is trying to stop her. They both turn around and saw that I was there, but continued to talk.

"Let me go with you just to make sure that nothing goes wrong.", pleading Amber said.

"It's ok. On the way I also have to buy some more supplies so that I can change some bandages on those two. It will be really quick."

"I know that. But just because the maids did see us enter or leave doesn't mean that their dad woudl come out and ask us these questions. And if he does, I want to be there with you. Just let me come with you.", whispering but I heard it all. What does she mean they didn't see them enter or leave?

"Hey. Krys, is it ok if you could stay here by yourself with your sister? I'm just going to take Amber with me to go and pick up your clothes."

"Why our clothes?

"Because I called one of your maids and told them that you guys will be staying here for a group project. But it's on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter