First Day of School (Part 2)

My Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV:

I sat infront of the girl named Krystal and Yuri sat infront of Jessica. Apparently they are also siblings. I sat down and didn't even talk to Krystal, because she didn't look like she wanted to talk to me anyway so.... yeah. The teacher then went on about how the rest of the day would be going since they have to choose the next "king and queen" for the school.

First: we would be taking a type of acedemic test to see how smart we are in different areas, Second: after that, they would take us to a class room and test on how well are cooking skills were, Third: go to the gym and test out different types of sports there, and Fourth: they would test on how our leadership skills were. Doesn't seem that hard.

After she told us the shedual, she then started to hand out the test to the students. Once I got my test I quickly scaned over it and realized that these were some simple questions. For example: find the nouns, pronouns, adjectives, and ect., for math they were just simple algebra, and so on... So I finished my test and Yuri, then, Jessica, then Krystal got up and turned in there tests and were suprised at how we all some how completed our test in the same amount of time. Me and Yuri exchanged glances with each other and started to talk telepathically ( you know since we are vampires):

" That test was a lot easier than what I had thought it would be", exclaimed Yuri

"Yeah it was wasn't? So should we just ace all these courses together?", staring at her

"We should shouldn't we? So we could get any information on what we need on the Taecyeon guy from these two behind us.", eyeing them

"Yeah since they are the daughters of they guy who killed our people. So, let's do this and get what we need.", smiling.

Krystal's POV:

I was really suprised that those two new students finished really fast. I texted Jessica and told her that we should just ace everything again this year. We are both the only family that we have, but if you want to count our adoptive father then ok. Our 'father' is a really important man named Ok Taecyeon. He is the president of Korea. He adopted us so that he could make his popularity go up and that he would get elected. He picked us also because he thought that we were twins at one point but when they told him that Jessica was older than me, he just passed it and took us to his home, but he didn't treat us as a real family. He just left all the butlers and the maids to take care of us.

We never created a bond with him but created a bond with the rest of the people who helped us when we needed some help. "If he doesn't love you, then why did he make this school?" Why are you asking such an obvious question? He did this to show the people ' how much he loves his daughters' and created it. "Then why are you guys trying to win again even though you won all those other years?" We also don't know why. Probably because we want him to acknowledge us and love us like a father and then we could become a family, maybe.....

When the bell rang, the rest of the student's turned in their test and strating to continue to the next course:cooking. Me and my sister learned from one of the best cooks in Korea so this should be a breeze for us. We both paired up together and got our things organized until the teacher gave us our directions. First they would give out random ingredients and we would have to cook something out of them and if it's to there liking then they would grade it.

Yuri's POV:

The teacher handed out random stuff to the students and the students went strsight to work. Me and Amber worked camly with our ingredients which were perfect for a strawberry cheesecake. We lived with Uncle Yunho and he was a really good cook and learned from him so this should be easy.

While we worked, I told Amber that I was going to go and wash the strawberries really fast and went to the sinks near the window. As I was washing them, that girl name Jessica came and started to wash her hands and greated me.

"Hi", not looking up.

"Hello"

"So your name is Yuri right?", looking at me from the side

"Yeah. And your name is Jessica, correct?", turning off the water. "Well it was nice talking to you but I have to get back. See ya."

I walked away from her and quickly helped Amber with the rest. While I was talking with her, I noticed something that she was really dazzling with the sunlight just shining on her. Her hair falling from her ear, her face blushed from working hard, and her smile that shows her white teeth. Everything about her was perfect. And while I was thinking a little to hard I had to bite my hand or there would be no one here at this school.

Me and Amber finished our dish and brought it to the teacher. She then went into another room so that the judges could taste and grade it. When she came back out she nodded and said that it was the most amazing cake she had every tasted. We both smiled at each other and then Jessica and her sister came up with there dish. It was a some sort of seafood pasta with crabs and lobsters with a creamy look to it.

Jessica made eye con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter