Promises

My Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV:

After they left, AMber woke up shortly. She stretched her body and got up and went to find something to eat. While she was searching, I told her about what had happened while she was asleep.

"The three came in and declared war on us. They want to fight us outside after school. What to go?"

"I don't think we need to go.", grabbing some bread out and milk.

"Why?", not sure of what she did.

"I informed the Head that those three should take the same courses that we had to take on Monday, but I told him that he should make it a little harder than what we took. So while they are busy with that we don't have to fight today, plus I'm not in the best mood still.", munching and drinking on the bread and the milk.

"Not bad. So how do we tell Jess and Krys about us. Our true selves and our true objective?", since she planned one part for us.

"We could use this time. Right now after school we could invite them to dinner. You and Jess could cook while me and Krys could go shopping for some ingredients.", putting away the milk.

"Ok. How do we tell them? That's what I'm asking about.", not getting the point.

"Tell me the truth on this, ok? You like that Jessica, right?", I just nodded

"Ok. And I like Krys. So we could tell them that we like them.", throwing her arms in the air like it's no problem.

"That's easier said then done. How are we supposed to tell them that we are vampires without them misunderstanding that we want there blood? They could misunderstand that we want to rule the world by turning people into vampires or every drop of blood. Now tell me.", getting frustrated.

"Okayyyy.  How about this then. We do fight the three, and if the three are there then they will be there. Once they see how, not only us but the others to, who we are then we tell them the truth."

"That's not smart either. If we tell them that we want to kill there dad then the are going to call the FBI, the SWAT team, or something to contain us and maye kill us."

"Fine. You can think of something and then tell me what to do.", she got up and laid back down on the sofa.

Jessica's POV:

After we left the room, the three were looking really grim. I tried to see what there were trying to get from them but I couldn't understand what they would want. We went to class and the teacher called out Sulli, Luna, and Victoria and told them that they needed to take the tests today after school. Apperently they were not happy about that idea, but they had no choice unless they were going to get kicked out of the school.

Whent schoole ended, me and Krystal were going home in silence. We were tired for no reason and all we wanted to do was go home and sleep. When we arrived at the house, we were greated by our drunk father. He came up to us and started to talk gibberish about how he couldn't marry the one person that he loved because she fell in love with someone else and all that.

He pulled us to the living room and forced us to sit down right next to him while he drank his beer. After drinking dozens of beer, he looked at Krystal and started to touch her, from her cheek, down to her lips, and down to her collar bone. And before he could touch her anywhere else, I got up and slapped him. He looked up at me and his face went red with rage.

He got up and pushed me down to the floor and started to kick me. Krystal tried to help but was hit with a beer bottle and fell down unconcious. He turned and looked at me and continued to kick me and curse at me. Then grabbed me by the hair and dragged me and slammed into the wall. The impact with my face and the wall hurt so much that there was a little cut on my face.

Taecyeon brought his face up close to my face, took his tongue and traced it with my face. Whispered in my ear: "It doesn't matter if your rapped or killed because you two probably don't have any friends or boyfriends. So nobody would be worried about you at all. But if you were killed, then what would happen to me? I would get lonely that I wouldn't have to see you and your sist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter