Worst Day Ever

My Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV:

Today is the third day of school (Wednesday).Even thoughit is our first week of school, just this one week is dragging by really slow. You know that feeling when one week is already gone but the next week is strangely going so slow that you can't take it? Well, that's how I'm feeling right now. I got from my bed and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. I sit there and just ponder on what's around me, and then it just remembered something. That 'day' is coming soon.

I got up and got breakfast ready and took a shower. I heard Amber knock on the door and told me not to stay there for to long or we will be late for school. So I got out and got dressed, walked down stairs and ate with Amber. I looked at Amber and I reminded her about that 'day' coming up and she looked concerned.

"How are we going to control ourselves?", Amber stopped eating and looked up with worry.

" I don't know. But I guess that it's in our blood to go crazy and look for blood during the 'Red moon'.", not sure what to do.

"We got to go or we will be late.", getting up and grabbing her bag.

We walked and walked in silence until we were stopped by three girls. It seems like these were the three whom Amber saw yesterday. One of them smells like dirt, the short one and the foreign one smells like magic. What are they and what are they doing here? We stood there until the short one broke the silence.

"My name is Luna. This is Sulli and this is Victoria.", pointing from her face to the next.

"My names Kwon Yuri and Amber Liu is my sister."

"We know that. So what are you?", Victoria asked pointing at us.

"What are you talking about? We are just students of SM High.", Amber said raising her voice a little.

"We also know that much. But you guys know what we're talking about. You two probably already know this but we three have a certain 'smell', right?", Sulli raising her eyebrow.

"These girls seem like trouble Amber. Let's just walk past them and go to school."

"Got it.", nodding in aproval.

"Look. We don't want any trouble so let us go so that we can go to school, alright?", I said carefully incase they take it differently and do something strange.

"We cannot do that. Unless you tell us what you are, then we will let you go. But we highly doubt it since you two have a dangerous smell.", Sulli walked up halfway.

"We are not humans.", Victoria said with a casual tone, "Luan and I are 'Witches. And Sulli; she's a werewolf."

Me and Amber stood there frozen. We have heard about them. Witches with incredible magic that can have a little twist to them sometimes. And werewolves. They were giant wolves that can change into the form of a human being. We have heard of them, but never really met one of them since our world was destroyed.

"Are you guys crazy?", Amber said now irritated. I decided to walk back a little since she was in a really bad mood.

"Huh? What are you talking about?", with arrogance in Luna's voice.

When we both heard that arrogance, we were now ticked off. I walked right next to Amber and we were about to attack them, when we were interupted by a car stoping right next to us. It was a slick black car with tinted windows that you can't see through at all, but I could tell who it was even without the windows down.

Amber's POV:

Right when we were about to attack those three, a black car came and rolled next to us. 'Krystal'. I could smell her even when she was in the car. The window rolled down and I saw Krystal's face there. She looked at me for a second with her brown eyes and then moved them toward the three. Her eye looked like they were about to pop out from her sockets.

She got out of her car and Jessica followed along with her.Both of them walked straight to the three and gave them hugs and all that. It looked like they were in their own world, so I looked at Yuri and told her that if we wait here any longer we would be late. She nodded and started walking without looking and the five chating up a storm. I could feel the eye of the 'dog' and the witches. Now that we know what they are, maybe we should do something about it. The two w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter