The Day With Them

My Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV:

"Jessica? Hey Jessica, wake up."

I opened my eyes and found Krystal shaking me to get up. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 6:30. What do we need to do at a time like this? Why are you borthering me when I'm trying to sleep? She kept shaking me and screaming in my ear.

"WAKE UP!! We need to get there early. Remember? We are the new Queens of the school. We need to get our room and also we need to stop by there house since they don't know about this.", all of a sudden shy.

"Wh-Who are we going to pick again?", finally getting up.

"You know... those two.....ou-our kings."

When she said that word:'kings', Yuri popped in my head immediately and I rushed to take a shower. As I came out Krystal was already at the door holding my breakfast. We walked out with our nervous hearts since we never really talked to them formally. Our butler, Mr. Kim, got there address and made our way toward there apartment.

When we pulled in and saw that there place was really nice. It was a two story place and just really nice. We both walked up to the door but before I could knock, The door flew open and my fist made contact with Yuri's face. All four of us were stund. Yuri grabbed her face and tried to keep back some words, Amber was staring at us while trying to comfort Yuri's face. I was still in shock that I hit Yuir's face and Krystal over here had her eyes wide open from seeing Amber. All that came out of Yuri's mouth was:"Aaahhhhhhh.....not again."

I was also suprised, not the hitting her face, but that they looked extravagant even early in the morning. It looked like they took a shower cause Yuri's hair looked wet at the ends, and Amber still has a towel over her head. We stood there for a while soaking in the akwardness that is swallowing us all. When Yuri some how recovered from the hit, she asked us if we wanted to come inside while they get ready.

Yuri's POV:

I woke up early since I was having a nightmare and decided to take a shower. It looked like Amber had the same idea since I walked out she was walking with her clothes in her hand. I told her to go make some breakfast while I took a shower and she just shuffled down to the kitchen and started to cook.

After I took a shower, Amber rushed to the bathroom and took a long time to take a shower. I quietly ate my food and started to thing about today. Since we were Kings now, we also have the right to do what ever we want. Also, they said that there was a room  at the top of the school just for us and that we could hang out there whenever we want. So I decided to go there early and walked to the bathroom door and Amber swung the door and it hit me right in my face.

Amber came out laughing at me while I was trying to control the pain on my face. I told her that we should go to school early and check out the room at school and she told me that she was sorry and that we should better get changed.

Amber came out in her uniform and a towel over her wet hair. My hiar wasn't that wet, only the end of my hair were but it will dry out. We were ready to walk out the door but once I opened the door, all I saw was a fist coming straight for my face and hit me where the door from earlier hit me. I started to jump from the suprised pain and trying to see who it was and saw that it was Jessica. Jessica was the one who hit me.

While I was trying to stay calm from the pain, akward silence came and it was unbearable. So, I asked them if they wanted to come inside while we, I guess, finish drying our hiar. Me and Amber made a way for the to walk in and Jessica started to apologized like there was no tomorrow.

Krystal's POV:

As we walked past them, I could feel Amber's eyes just boring into me. I walked past her and noticed that she smelt so nice. I just stood there trying to keep my face in control while I just stood there. I could feel my cheeks getting ready to burst with the color red. Her eyes never leaving me.

While Yuri and Jessica was in there own world of appologizing, Amber left to her kitchen and called out to me if I wanted to drink anything. I walked in her direction to see what they have I happened to come a little bit to close than what I though. Her breathe whenever she talked just hits me and it send chills down my spine.

"Th-then I'll just get some orange juice, please."

"Alright.", getting the carton out and her arm grazes my skins and sent electric shoc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter