His lips! Damn it!

As long as you are happy, my love

I see Sungmin's pouting. Cute but Wookie is more cute I think.

 "Hey, do you wanna sleep tonight? " I ask him.

He smiles widely "Nope, I'm so happy cuz there is no school for 2 months and I can't miss that chance. How about you?"

"Well, me too. No school, no study and no uniform! Cool!" I reply but I'm sad because I can't see my crush for 2 ing months

.

 

 

"2 months - like 200 years." I say sadly and turn off the tv.Sungmin pokes my cheek "Hey, I'm here for you. Don't worry, okay?"I turn to see his face, looks like a little sad. Why?

 

 

But I don't want to ask him cuz I don't wanna know."Since we are - " he pauses for a minute " friends. Really good friends."

 

 

"No, we are not friends." I hold his right hand and squeeze softly "Best friends." Then I'm about to kiss his hand, he immediately pulls his hand back.

 

 

His face suddenly red.Ummn, what happen to him? Never mind since he isn't Wookie.

 

 

*Silence*

 

 

"Kyu?"

 

 

"Yes"

 

 

"Are you free now?"

 

 

"Yes, I'm. What do you want to to do?" I ask him.

 

 

"Do you remember that I said you something in this morning? " This morning?

 

 

"About Wookie?"

 

 

"No, not about your crush. About me." He bites his lower lips.I look at his y M-shaped lips. Damn it! Why do I feel like that I want to bite his lips so much??? God, help me.

 

 

"About you?"

 

 

"Ohh, like I think! You don't remember at all." Still look at his lips. I never know that his lips are so kissable like this.

 

 

"I remember now. You said your lips are so dry. Right? "He shocks

 

 

"What the hell is that Kyu?"

 

 

"Or did you said you want to kiss someone?" I don't know why those questions are coming out from my mouth.

!

 

 

"Yah! I didn't said like that. I don't even think kind of like that ever."

 

 

"Sure?"

 

 

"Yes!"

 

 

"May be?" I smirk.

 

 

"Not may be. I'm telling the truth!" That pouting again.

 

 

"Ok, ok. Tell me quickly."