Stupid Bunny and the Chinese Chopstick

As long as you are happy, my love

*At 10*

"Hey, get up. Breakfast is ready." Kyuhyun takes off the blanket from Sungmin's body.

"Oh, so fast." Sungmin rubs his eyes and gets up slowly, he wears a T-shirt which is pink and a little bigger than his real size and black long pants. He had already finished brushing his teeth and washing his face. So he doesn't have to do them again.

Kyuhyun walks out first and Sungmin follows him to the dinning room. Sungmin looks up the dinning table with suprise.

"Did you say that you would make breakfast gor us?" Sungmin asks Kyuhyun doubtly.

Kyuhyun nods.

"So these are breakfasts for us?"

Kyuhyun nods again.

"Only two breads and a cup of coffee? " Sungmin asks again.

"No, no. You have two breads to eat and I have too. And yeah, coffee!" Kyuhyun says excitedly and continues. "This is my very first breakfasts,  make by myself. I had to tske only 45 minutes to make them, so smart." *giggles*

"Do you call yourself smart? Oh my god, Kyu! You made nothing  but just coffee. Look at those bread! They are plain. If others will in your place, he or she only have to takes only five or three minutes." Sungmin pouts and sits down, take a big bite of the bread quickly. He feels so plain. No jam, no butter.

Even the coffee is extremely bitter. With no sugar. 

Kyuhyun pouts and drinks his coffee. He can't even drink anymore.

Sungmin gives him a glass of water and says "See? You are such a kid. So from now on I'll be the one who make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Arra?"

Kyuhyun just nods slowly and chews his plain bread. Tasteless! 

Sungmin finishes his breakfast quickly and get up. After washing his hads, he turns to the later and says

"Can you wash this dish and cup for me? Cuz I have yo go now.

"Where?"

"To Zhoumi"

"What??" Kyuhyun shouts with wide eyes.

"I want to be his friend. That's all." Sungmin says and looks for his phone. When he sees, he puts his phone in his pants' s pocket and walk to the door happily.

Kyuhyun angrily gets up from the seat and walks towards him and push Sungmin out of the door and shuts the door angrily. He doesn't know why is he so angry.

Sungmin blinks his eyes and asks himself " What happen? I didn't do anything wrong as far as I know."

*sighs* And walks to the next door to meet with Zhoumi hopefully. 

"That stupid bunny wants to make a friend with that chinese chopstick! Who care them if they want to be friends or couple???" Kyuhyun eats a half of bread and talks to himself with full mouth.

 

"I don't care, hunm!"

 

__________________________________________________________

 

 

Sry for the short chappy. 

I luv ya, Zhoumi GeGe. Henry too. All 15 SJ ♡♡♡

 

Btw HBD, Chullie oppa. Sry I know that it's late to say but anyway ~