A visit to the 'Lovely Kitpy'

As long as you are happy, my love

 -Meow-

Great, from now I'll always hear this voice until I move out from this house. Sigh, what can I do with Sungmin's love for cats??

 

-arrive to the pet shop-

Kyuhyun walks to the cat food' s roll. There's a young assistant who is helping the old woman, customer. 

Hmmn, what do cats eat? he asks to himelf. He could hear the conversation from the assistant and the old woman. 

"He sleeps beside me all night until morning. He wakes me up with his cute voice and rub my hands with his head. If he do like that, I wake up even there's no alarm. I can't help but just smile." The old woman says while picking up some cat  food package. The assistant giggles.

'What the hell is with that old woman? She shamelessly say about her sleep time with her bf or hubby to the younger girl!! The girl's shamelessly listen too! Don't they scare that if other people will hear it?' Kyuhyun thinks in his mind. He just listens to them while pretending like choosing cat food.

"Ahh, he must be so cute! Can you bring him here next time if you come here again?" The assistant pleads. 

"I don't think so because he's too shy to go outside and uncomfortable with people around him. He's still young, you know."

'Ohhh, I really am a genius! She is dating with a boy who is younger than her and got scare that people might know he is living together with an old woman.' Kyuhyun thinks silently and proud of himself being a genius to think about the other's relationship. 

"Oh, my bad luck. Just take some pictures of him then"

"Oh, even now, I've his pictures in my ph. Wanna see? I'm sure I even took his picture while I bathed him when he got dirty. " the two women giggling loudly. 

Kyuhyun shocked, and even the eyes got widened. 'His picture!? OMG, the old woman is really a ert! !! I can't even believe my ears! I've to see the pictures if he is so young or not.'

He makes his move to the women secretly with curiosity. 

The woman shows the photos to the girl. They both laughing loudly when they see the photos. Kyuhyun reaches behind them. Thanks to his height, he can easily see the ph over their heads.

"WHAT THE HELL!!!! IT'S A FUC*ING CAT!!!" The words suddenly out of his mouth and the two get shocked by sudden loud voice and turn to see who is the owner of the bad and loud voice.

"Is there any problem, young man?" The old woman asks while the assistant nods to him.

"What! You are saying about your cat all the time?" Kyuhyun can't even answer to the question, but question back. 

 

The older nods "Yes, we were talking about my cat. Want to know his name? His name is Siwon. Isn't he handsome?"

Kyuhyun raises his hand to stop the older from talking about her cat."I got it, thanks for the explanation. I've to go. So Miss -" he looks at to the assistant' s name tag "Miss Sunny? "

The aassistant smiles sweetly to him, "Yes, can I help you?"

"I need a monster, I mean cat food. The monster is, ahem I mean the cat is about two months. So give me a package."

Sunny quickly grabs a cat food which is for kittens and says "Please follow to the cashier." She makes her way and Kyuhyun is about to follow her, the woman takes his wrist and introduces herself

"I'm Tiffany, you can say hi to me when we meet again" she smiles.

"Thanks, I'll.  For now excuse me." He quickly goes out from the shop after buying. But he renters the pet shop When he sees Tiffany who is still in the pet shop, chatting and giggling with Sunny, the assistant, he asks "What's the name of your beloved cat again?"

"Ohh, it's Siwon"

"Thanks!" 

He gets out from the shop and mumbles "She even gives a human name to her cat, funny! I should call her Miss Catfunny, not Tiffany." Kyuhyun raised up the bag which is carrying the cat food and read out the name - 

"Lovely Kitpy, strange name, is that a combination of kitten and puppy? May be, I'll ask the assistant next time."  Kyuhyun runs to home quickly, he is so curious that how the cats eat the food. He has never seen the cat which is eating food before.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

SORRY for the very late and short update~ I was so busy. I'm learning Japanese,  is there anyone who is learning Japanese here too? I'm still a N-5 learner. And I also take Psychology major, a first year studen,  but it's a distance because I've a plan to go to Japan, may be next year. 70% sure. 

 

And I sincerely thanks to my readers. And sorry for the short chapter.  This author (me) is on diet and have no more energy to type anymore. Sorry for the names, the cat, Siwon and the old woman, Tiffany. I love you oppa and like you too, unnie.

 

 

 

See ya in next chapters ~

 

=^_^= meoww~