First time

As long as you are happy, my love

*Knock*  *Knock*  *Knock*

Sungmin looks the half sleepy guy who is opens the door for him, wearing a pure white pajamas " Oh, good morning, Sungmin. Please come in " Zhoumi smiles widely. Sungmin greets him back " Sorry, I thought you are already woke up. Umn -  If you are busy, I'll come back lat- "

"NO! I'm not. I want a friend to chat with me cuz I'm so lonely, please, Min. Oh, don't mind me to call you like this." Zhoumi says and sits down on the brown and soft couch. Sungmin takes his place next to him.

"No, I don't mind. It's a cute name, I' ll call you MiMI then" Sungmin smiles sweetly and that makes Zhoumi smiles too. "Hyung for you. I'm 22 years old."

"Oh, ok, MiMi Hyung"

At that time Sungmin feels the vibration from his pants' pocket. Zhoumi notices that " Answer your ph, I'll prepare the breakfast for us" gets up from the couch and goes to the bathroom to wash hs face and brush his teeth. Before Sungmin answers his ph Zhoumi shouts from the door of the bathroom "Make home yourself." Sungmin nods and looks at the caller name "MY LOVE"  He knows that it is weird and silly to save his best friend name in his ph but who cares? No one knows that cuz he never lets the other people to use his ph, even Kyuhyun cuz he is afraid that the later will know about him. Kyuhyun always wants to see what Sungmin has in his ph.

"What is that, Kyu?" Sungmin asks Kyuhyun annoyingly.

"MIN, what are you doing? You are taking so long! What is chinese chopstick doing ?" Kyuhyun says breathelessly.

Sungmin sighs "Nothing is happening to me, so please stop acting like that you are my Grandma."

"I'm not, just caring about you cuz you are my best friend. But HEY, why are sounding like that nothing bad is happening to you? Kyuhyun pouts on the other side.

"Didn't I said you that I'm so so OK. I never feel like that before. So Don't bother me anymore, very busy now. Bye!"Before Kyuhyun can tell anything Sungmin turns off his Ph. He never got annoyed bcuz of Kyuhyun.

 

It is the first time he doesn't like Kyuhyun. The first time.May be he doesn't want Kyuhyun when he is beside Zhoumi. It can't be Cuz it is just the 2nd time to see Zhoumi.

 

Yeah, he is just confused. 

 

Zhoumi comes back with two cups of coffee, and sits beside Sungmin. Dungeon takes the cup of coffee carefully from the older's hand and  says sweetly

"Thanks "

They don't say anything but just drink coffee silently. Whenever they meet eyes to eyes, they just smile shyly and turn to the other directions.

They both hear the knock or door, Zhoumi gets up and opens the door " Oh, hello" he greets the guy immediately but the later doesn't care. "Can I come in?"

"Oh, sorry. Sure,  come in"

Kyuhyun comes in and frowns when he sees his best friend is blushing like a tomato and seen like he docan't know his appearance. 

"Min, something bad is happening in your house, really bad." Kyuhyun says angrily.

"Oh, really?Hyung, have to go now. See you later and thanks for the coffee." Sungmin hugs Zhoumi and Zhoumi hugs him back.

Kyuhyun is so angry now, even himself, he doesn't know why is he so angry like that. The feeling is so weird,  strange and new to him. He can even see that his friend is so happy and shy from that little hug.

Kyuhyun goes out from the door and Sungmin  follows him quickly with confused.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Well, I'm back after a long time.

 

Comments plz~ N subscribe too

 

Thankyu- so  muchhhhh~